I Want to Eat Your Lips

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura afraid to open her eyes. She can heard Chaeyeon breathing become closer and closer. 

 

 

 

Her heart beat so fast that it seemed like anytime can explode. She clenched her fists tightly and put it on her thighs.

 

 

 

 

When their lips were only one centimeter apart, Chaeyeon suddenly bit the noodles. Then she gave Sakura a gentle peck on the lips.

 

 

 

Sakura can felt Chaeyeon thin lips touch her lips. Her body suddenly tremble.

 

 


"It looks like your lips are more delicious than this ramen," said Chaeyeon.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon kept staring at Sakura's small lips. Her hand was still holding Sakura's face.

 

 

 


Chaeyeon saw Sakura's face so red, she decide to stopped kissing Sakura.

 

 


"You can open your eyes. Let's finish the noodles first. When i saw your shy expression make me realize i have to control myself first." Chaeyeon said and then smiled to Sakura.

 

 

 

When Sakura opened her eyes and saw Chaeyeon stop kissing her. She suddenly grab Chaeyeon's collar, pull her and kissed Chaeyeon.

 

 


Chaeyeon suprised and she opened her eyes widely. She never think Sakura have courage would kiss her first.

 

 


Then Chaeyeon eyes slowly flickered from Sakur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter