What Should I Do Saku-chan?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon couldn't believe what that lawyer said. Her eyes get wide and she turned to look at her father.

 

"Dad, why is it so sudden? Is there anything you hide from me?" Chaeyeon get worry and asked.

 

"No, I don’t have any secret to hide from you. I just want to retire, so I want to hand over this TV station to you. It's time for me to rest too.” her father explained.

 

 

"But I'm not ready yet. There are many things I still don't understand." Chaeyeon looked into her father's eyes and said.

 

 

"Hmmm…....... Well, I'm going to announce retirement tomorrow, so you have to be ready tomorrow. I have always believed that you will do well. You can assured that I will keep an eye on the development of your work. If you are in trouble, you can always talk and discuss it with me. Ok?” her father reassured her.

 

After hearing what her father says, she know that she doesn’t have another choice and had to agree with it.

"It seems that I have to agree it," said Chaeyeon.

 

 

Chaeyeon took the document that handed over by the lawyer and she looked at it carefully. She signed it after reading it. Finally, she give the document back to the lawyer.

 

Chaeyeon's father looked at Chaeyeon, and he was delighted. He smile proudly.

 

"Tomorrow at 10 a.m., I will announce my retirement to all the staff. Remember to come to my office earlier. Understand?"

 

"Well, I know Dad." Chaeyeon answered.

 

"There's nothing else for you to stay here. You can go back and finish your job now." her father said.

 

"Okay, let me say goodbye first. See you tomorrow, Dad!” As soon as Chaeyeon say goodbye to her father, she goes out of her father office.

 

As she get into elevator, she suddenly sighed when she remembered that from tomorrow onwards, she will have to take a heavy responsibility.

 

Chaeyeon went back to the office to finish her work. But she couldn't concentrate on her work, she get disturb by thinking that started from tomorrow she would have be busy to do a lot of important work.

 

 

 

“Ding Ding Ding Ding” Suddenly Chaeyeon phone ring and she saw Sakura chat her.

 

 

 

"Jjaee, I'm sorry. I have to go to dinner with directors and some writers today. It may be very late. You don't have to wait for me today. Okay? I'll call you later." Sakura text her.

 

"Okay, remember to contact me after you got home." Chaeyeon respond to Sakura chat.

 

Chaeyeon read Sakura's short message once again and she was disappointed. Actually, she wanted to meet Sakura and tell her about this important thing. But she didn't want to disturb Sakura .

 

She continue working and finished the rest of her work as soon as possible. Its already 6 p.m., everyone else had gone home. But Chaeyeon still stayed in the office because she still had some work to do. She was so absorbed with her work that she forgot to have her dinner. After 8 o'clock she was still very absorbed with her work. Suddenly, Sakura called her.

 

"Hello, Saku-chan?" Chaeyeon answer.

 

“Hello, Jjaeee. I'm still with my manager. They say they will go to Saimdang club later. Where are you now? Would you like to have a drink with us?” Saku asked.

 

"Now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter