It Hurts

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Hyewon’s house

 

“Kang channn… kang channn…” One of Hyewon's maid knocked Hyewon’s room.

 

But….no one replied.

 

“Kang chaaannn… Can you open the door?”

 

Still, no one replied.

 

 

 

“Hyewon, QUICK OPEN THE DOOR! It’s me.” Hyewon’s father shout out angrily.

Her father asked their house two security guard to push the door, but when they was about to push it, suddenly the door opened. Hyewon walked towards bedside step by step, she laid her body down on bed and started to continue slept again.

 

 

 

Her father couldn’t hide his anger, he grabbed the blanket and threw it to the floor. He dragged Hyewon until Hyewon fell on the floor.

Hyewon shocked, her face turned pale. She looked up towards her father.

 

 

“What actually did you WANTED?”

“Because of you two, our company became CHAOS! You want me to get dropped out by our company stockholders?” Her father point his finger at her face.

 

“I don’t want to hear any explanation from you. If you can’t settle it for three days, I’ll sent you to U.K immediately!” Her father turned around, he went out from Hyewon’s room.

 

 

 

Then, Hyewon heared her father mumbling: “All of these happen because of her…”

 

 

Hyewon felt that her father might done something to Sakura, she asked “What will you do to Sakura?”

 

Her father took a glanced at her, kept quiet for a moment…. And reply “I think you already know the consequence right?”

 

 

 

 

========================================

After saw the headline news, Chaeyeon stunned. She felt like her heart got stabbed by something, ‘so this is why you acted so weird yesterday.’

 

 

 

Without she knowing, her tears started ….

 

‘No, Chaeyeon. This is not you fault. Don’t get hurts by this situation. Sakura won’t betray you. Believe her……’ she kept slapped her face.

 

‘That b*stard, I won’t let you off this time’ she grasped her fists tightly.

 

 

 “Chaeyeon, gather your strength…” she kept reminded herself but she couldn’t control her feeling.

 

 

 

She soullessly went to her bedroom, she saw Sakura still slept soundly. She knew that Sakura won’t hurted her. But her hearts already broken because Sakura didn’t honestly told her what actually happened yesterday.

 

 

 

She squat down, buried her face…

 

‘Why…why Saku chan? After what I did for you…..Can’t you trust me?’

 

‘I….i just want you to be honest to me….’

 

She then stand up, walked towards her bed. She gently Sakura’s face and gave her a peck on her forehead.

 

 

 

She went out from her bedroom, then tried to call Yujin, but no one answered. She tried to call Yujin again while she picked up her car key.

 

 

“Come on… Pick it up Yujin!” Chaeyeon started drove her car.

 

After tried to call several times, at last Yujin still didn’t pick up.

 

“Fine then”

==============================================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter