All I Want Is Her

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Chaeyeon pulls back, Sakura flustered, her cheeks blushing and became red just like tomatoes. 

Chaeyeon gently touch Sakura's cheecks and she gently wipe Sakura's tears.

"Don't cry. I can endure any pain as long as i see you smiling" said Chaeyeon.


Minjoo, Chaewon and Yujin run out of Nyam-nyam restaurant and watch the whole things.

"They will get into a big trouble" Minjoo worried and try to stop others from getting their picture

"Stop it....stop it". 

 

 

Chaeyeon hear Minjoo voice, she suddenly realized that so many people were taking their picture. She immediately bend her waist , her hand reach out for Sakura's hat and she put it on Sakura's head.

 

"Let's go!" She pull Sakura's hand and try to escape from the people that surround them.

When she pull Sakura's hand, she feel that Sakura pull her hand too. Chaeyeon gets confused, then she turned aroud and try to ask Sakura.

But then, Sakura tip toed and peck Chaeyeon lips.

At that moment, Chaeyeon feels like time suddenly stopped, her eyes gets bigger.

'..............'
'What happennnn....'
'Oh Sh*t, My heart can't stopped beating...'


Sakura pulls back and said 'Saranghae' then she embraces Chaeyeon tightly.


"I can't control myself anymore" Chaeyeon whisper to Sakura and she lift her in her arms.

 

Some netizen started admiring Chaeyeon's strength

"Woooaaaaaa"

"She was so charming"
"Even my boyfriend can't lift me..."

 

Some netizen doesn't like it

"Disgusting"

"Our country still prohibited same relationship, bet their career will be destroy"
"Did our country doesn't have a man anymore?"

 


Chaeyeon looked at Minjoo and said "Minjoo yaaa... I'm sorry, i'll contact you later." She winked to Minjoo.


Minjoo smiled and answered "Yeah unnie, be careful". 

Chaewon uses her sharp eyes stare at Minjoo "Don't fall for her you stupid."

Minjoo hear it and started blinking "Hm? Me? What? Why you call me stupid?"

"Nothing" She walk away and left Minjoo.

"Wait......" Minjoo try to chased Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter