I Really Love You

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

 

“I’m sorry for being a coward, but… I realize the more I fall inlove with you, I also do more things that I hate.” Chaeyeon hold on Sakura shoulder and her eyes become cloudy.

 

 

“I try to control myself, but I can’t” she continued.

 

“But, why….” Sakura eyes welled up with tears.

 

“I’m sorry” Chaeyeon trembled and she gave Sakura last hug.

 

After that, she walked away and left Sakura behind.

 

Sakura can’t believe it, she became silent. Her body become weaken and trembling. Suddenly, her manager appeared and grab her shoulder.

 

“What happened?” when her manager saw Sakura cry like that, she became worried.

Sakura looked at her manager unnie with her teary eyes.

 

“Let’s go home first” her manager unnie try to holding her arm and help her stand up.

 

Her manager took her home and try to asked her what happened. But Sakura didn’t say anything, she directly get into her bed and covered herself with blanket.

Her manager try to consoled her, but she still doesn’t want to speak. At last, her manager gave up and leave her alone.

 

 

Both Sakura and Chaeyeon didn’t contacted each other for two weeks.

 

================

Chaeyeon POV

================

 

“Ah, I forgot!” she murmuring and try to call someone.

 

“Hello, Minjoo yaa…”

“Hello, unniee!”

“Did you find that person that can help me to get cctv record?”

“Ah, yeah unnie… I forgot to asked you, do you have time this night? I will introduce you to her.” Said Minjoo.

“Of course, just tell me where is the place. After I arrive I’ll call you, k? Thanks a lot.” Said Chaeyeon gently.

“Ah… you don’t need to thanks me unniee… I’ll text you later…” said Minjoo.

 

 

 

18:30 PM

 

From Minjoo

‘Unnie, we already arrived at Nyam nyam chicken restaurant. Where are you now?’

 

To Minjoo

‘Ok, I’ll arrive in 5 minutes. ’

 

Chaeyeon arrive at Nyam nyam chicken

 

“Unnie~~~ here~~~~” Minjoo wave her hand.

Chaeyeon saw her and wave back to her. She walk towards their table.

 

“Long time no see…” Chaeyeon Minjoo’s hair.

Minjoo greeted her and hug her.

“It’s great to see you” said Minjoo.

 

Chaeyeon notice someone stare at them, she turned to that person and try to introduce herself.

 

 

“Ah, hi… I’m Chaeyeon. Nice to meet you.” She offered her hand.

“I’m Chaewon, Minjoo’s friend.” Chaewon smiled back to Chaeyeon and shake her hand.

After that, they both stay silent and awkward.

Minjoo stare at them, and she feel the awkward situation.

 

She try to talk : “Ehm, I’ll get the menu first.” When she try to stand up, her hand accidentally hit the cup on their table that fill with tea.

 

The tea splash through the table and her clothes.

 

 

“Aaahhhhhhhh” Minjoo quickly gets up from her seat.

 

 

Chaeyeon already familiar with this kind of situation. “Again~~~ Minjoo~~~”

 

When Chaeyeon was about accompany Minjoo to the toilet to clean up her skirts, Chaewon instantly grab Minjoo wrist.

 

“Let’s clean up your skirt first. Sorry, Chaeyeon unnie, I’ll accompany her to toilet.” Chaewon explain.

And then both of them went to toilet.

 

“What was that?” Chaeyeon confused with Chaewon attitude.

 

“Hm…. Seems like…. Hmmmmmmmm…..” she beamed.

 

While waiting for them, Chaeyeon asked one waiter to clean up their table.

 

 

 

 

================

Third Person POV

===============

 

“Unnie ~~~, let’s get out.” Sakura little sister begged her.

 

 

“……………” Sakura sit at her bed and hug her pillow.

 

 

“Until when you’re gonna lock yourself in this room? Manager unnie called me to get you out of your room. She was worried about you.” Her little sister started annoyed her.

 

 

“…..sorry Yujin, I didn’t want to get out.” She murmuring.

 

 

“Okay then. I’ll starve myself till you want go out with me!” Yujin gets upset, she took a glance at Sakura, she went to living room and sit on couch.

 

 

Sakura knows Yujin will really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter