What's Wrong?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon take a step closer to Chaeyeon, she warned her : “If you hurts her, I’ll take the opportunity and take her back to my side.”

 

“What? Didn’t she was the one that hurt Sakura? How can she says something bull.?” Chaeyeon stunned as she can’t think clearly.

 

Yujin immediately pull Hyewon, she stopped Hyewon from making trouble again.

 

After the two of them leave, Chaeyeon stare at Sakura’s sleeping face.

“How can she sleep more comfortable than me huh? Who was the one actually gets hurt?” Chaeyeon murmuring while staring at her adorable love.

She really want to cuddle with Sakura, but she hold on herself because they were in hospital now.

After a moment, Minjoo and Chaewon come to visit Chaeyeon. Upon hearing some noisy voice, Sakura wake up too. Instead of get down from Chaeyeon’s bed, she insist to sits on Chaeyeon’s lap. Chaeyeon can’t resist her, and wrapped her from back. Four of them greeted each other and began to talk about Chaeyeon’s condition.

 

Minjoo approached Chaeyeon, she has been worried the whole day after heard that Chaeyeon gets hurt.

“Unnie… you know right. Don’t make me worried like this again.” Minjoo grabbed Chaeyeon’s hand, she gave Chaeyeon a worried looked.

Chaeyeon notice that she was fault for make Minjoo worried, she grabbed her hand back and apolozised “I’m sorry..”

Somehow, Chaewon and Sakura feel jealous toward their interaction. But they can’t do anything..

“I’ve already make a promise to aunty, if something bad happened to you. What should I do?” Minjoo relieve a sigh.

Chaeyeon feels guilty, she lowered her face, she know that she makes a mistake and make others worried about her.

 

Suddenly, Minjoo grabbed Sakura’s palm as she begged her “Kkura unnie~~~, I can’t handle Chaeyeon unnie anymore, i’ll hand over this responsibility to you.. ”

 Sakura stunned for a moment, she didn’t expected Minjoo would say something like that.

After hearing what Minjoo said, Chaeyeon slide her hands from Sakura’s waist and pull her closer, she leaned her head on Sakura’s shoulder “Saku chan, It’s your responsibility now to take care of me.”

“Stop it~~~ it’s tickle~~~ we’re in hospital now.” Sakura try to get rid of Chaeyeon.

They’ve only know each other not long ago, but how come they resemble a married couple that has been married for years?

“Yeah~~~ so our Minjoo wants to get rid of me now, huh?” Chaeyeon smirked, she glance at Minjoo.

“Or, is it because of someone?” Chaeyeon then glance at Chaewon, she teased Minjoo.

Minjoo flustered by sudden teased “Unnie~~~, it’s not like that.” She can’t look straight onto Chaewon now, because she feel emberassed being teased.

 

Meanwhile Chaewon wants to used this opportunity to get approval from Chaeyeon, she knows that Chaeyeon is one of person in the world that Minjoo trust and rely the most.

She hesitated first, but at last she collect convidence, she grabbed Minjoo’s palm and make a announcement to Chaeyeon and Sakura.

Before she opened , Chaeyeon already noticed it, the first time when they met, she seems to pay much attention to Minjoo, but Chaeyeon was aware too. Because she knows Minjoo is so pretty, so many businessman son want to get close to her, not only that, even some old man have an eye on her.

She didn’t want Minjoo gets treat badly by someone who just play with her heart because of her beauty. Before she meets Chaewon, she already demand someone to check on Chaewon’s background.

As Chaeyeon expected, Chaewon is an ordinary people, she doesn’t have that money, high status and power like Chaeyeon and Minjoo. But she is a hardworking people, that’s why she has a chance to become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter