I Can Handle It

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seeing how Sakura blushing and her body keep trembling, Chaeyeon try to control herself, she embraced her and whisper to Sakura’s ear “Don’t tell me this was your first time?”

Sakura embrassed and buried her face on Chaeyeon’s chest. Chaeyeon didn’t expected Sakura reaction will be like this, she can’t help but fall for Sakura cuteness again and again.

Both of them facing each other and began giggled. They stare on each other for a while. From eyes, nose, cheeks and then lips…..

 

Their hearts keep beating…

 

Sakura lean towards Chaeyeon and give her a tenderly peck.

Chaeyeon unsatisfied, she locked Sakura waist and pull her body closer to her.

“I’ll teach you what a ‘Kiss’ means”  

………………………………..

 

==================

In the next morning, Sakura gets distracted by sunlight, she try to move and search for her love on the bed, she want to hug Chaeyeon, but she realized Chaeyeon was not on the bed anymore.

 

“eng….??? ” Sakura gets up and sit on bed, she try to rub her eyes but her eyes still can’t fully open.

 

She look around, but still can’t find where Chaeyeon is.

 

“Jjae…..”

“Jjaeeyeonnnn…..”

She walk towards stairs and went down to 1st floor. She search through kitchen, living room, frontyard but she still can’t find Chaeyeon.

 

“Enggg? Where did she go?”

Sakura keep searching, and she found out there was a french toast, fried eggs and orange juice on dining table. Besides, she also found two small notes stick on the table.

 

First note.

‘Eat me when hungry >.<’

‘ps. J’

 

And another one:

‘You can find me on TV’

 

“Nngggg? Tv? Why?” Sakura mumbled.

 

She pick the French toast from table and put it on , then she went to living room. She turn on the TV.

 

‘Breaking News’

‘CEO Feather TV Station admits her relationship with artist Miyawaki Sakura and she step down from CEO position.’

 

Prraannngggggg…………………………………………

 

Sakura drop the plate on the floor.

“WHATT?” she didn’t believe what she just saw and her eyes gets big.

 

She saw that Chaeyeon was wearing a suit and being surrounded by many reporter.

 

“Yesterday, your video when you gets intimidate with Miyawaki Sakura going viral. Can you explain it?” asked one reporter.

 

“Yes, first I admits my relationship with Miyawaki Sakura. We are in a relationship now. We don’t want to hide our relationship. And today I will step down from CEO position. Sorry for making a huge problem.” Chaeyeon calmly answered and bowed to all reporters.

 

 

“She’s insane”

“Wuah… disgusting…”

“They admit it”

Some people started mumbling.

 

Suddenly another reporter raised hand and asked “So is that accident true? Are you involved in past fight?”

 

 

“About that accident, I have evidence, I did’t hit that person. Just look at this.” Chaeyeon give her bodyguard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter