Who Always Protect Me

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie… What’s wrong with you?” Minjoo flustered with Chaewon sudden backhug.

Chaewon stay silent for a moment, and then she seperated their hugs and pats Minjoo’s head.

 

“Nothing. So..... why you suddenly asked me if I have time tonight?” Chaewon asked back.

 

Minjoo take a look at her phone “Ehmm.. Chaeyeon unnie wants to meet us. But, I think I’ll go by myself… ….” her face looks disappointed. She wants Chaewon accompany her, but at another side she didn’t want to bother Chaewon.

 

After hear what Minjoo say, “Wait!” Chaewon grabbed Minjoo’s wrist.

“I’ll go with you too.” She answered Minjoo and looked at her eyes..

 

“But.. you say you have a meeting this night.” Minjoo murmuring.

 

‘Yeah, but I don’t want leave you with Chaeyeon unnie, just the two of you.’ Chaewon want to say that, but she keep it in her heart.

“Yeah, but i can handle it quickly. I’ll go with you.” She assure Minjoo and give her a winked.

 

====================================

“Where are we going?” Sakura looked outside the car.

Chaeyeon didn’t say anything, she just hold Sakura’s hand and cupped it while driving.

Sakura began to Chaeyeon’s palm, soon they arrived at ‘Special Place’.

 

“Oh??? Isn’t this…..” Sakura remember it, it was the place that Hyewon visited last time with her.

“Come on, lets go.” Chaeyeon offer her hand and smiled towards her.

Sakura smiled, “O…okay…”, she responded in a quiet whisper.

She still had no idea why Chaeyeon suddenly take her to funeral house. But she remain silent, soon Chaeyeon leads her to her mother and her brother columbarium.

As soon as Chaeyeon saw her Omma and her brother picture, she stare at their photos for about 5 minutes. She remember all her memories with her mother and her brother in the past.

She remember her brother likes play hide and seek with her and called her name. When both of them was exsauthed from playing, their mother will bring some fruit or snack to them.

She puts her hand on her mother and lil brother columbarium glasses, her eyes began teary but she try to hold it, she closed her eyes for a while. She turned to look at Sakura and grabbed her hand “Mom, I bring someone with me…..”

She gave Sakura a terder smile, “She is someone who gave me strength and makes me realize that I still have the right to protect someone.” She wrapping her arms tightly around Sakura’s waist and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Actually Sakura wants to asked Chaeyeon what happened to her mom and her brother. But she afraid that may makes Chaeyeon hurt, also she wants Chaeyeon tells her without she asked.

 

===============

After take a ride about 15 minutes, Yujin arrived at Hyewon’s place, “Unnieee~~~~” she give Hyewon a big hug.

In the past, Hyewon likes to play and chit chat with Yujin when she comes to Sakura place.

But when her relation with Sakura get worse, she rarely meet Yujin anymore. This time she was happy when Yujin chat her first.

“Never change” Hyewon pat Yujin’s head and responded with cheeky voice.

“Let’s get in first” Hyewon leads Yujin to her room. “Don’t worry, my dad and mom already went out from morning.” Hyewon’s dad was at their company and her mom went out shopping with other friends.

While follow Hyewon to her room, Yujin gets worried because she knew that Hyewon loves her unnie so much. But she knows her unnie never has a feeling towards Hyewon.

‘Unnie….’

A moment ago, she decide to chat Hyewon as soon as she saw ‘Chaeyeon and Sakura News’. She afraid that Hyewon will get hurt and she want to make sure Hyewon didn’t do any stupid things that hurt herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter