Can You Wait For Me?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Sakura's Apartment

 

 

Chaeyeon stopped because she was afraid she cannot control her emotions.

 

 

But seeing Sakura's lovely expression, she cannot bear with it and slowly follow Sakura into Sakura's home.

 

 

After entering Sakura's home, Chaeyeon first went to see Sakura's kitchen. Seeing all kinds of cooking ingredients in the kitchen, Chaeyeon asked, "Saku-chan, you can cook? I didn't expect it."

 

 

Sakura was short-tempered and muttered, "You look down on me. Of course I can cook. But not often. hmmmmmfffff......."

 

 

Knows Sakura seems annoyed, Chaeyeon then touch Sakura's chin and said : "Very cute~~~~"

 

 

 

Chaeyeon then began to have a look around.

Sakura has been following Chaeyeon. Wherever Chaeyeon goes somewhere, Sakura always follows Chaeyeon footsteps.

 

 

She looked carefully at Chaeyeon's back, and then Sakura suddenly hug Chaeyeon from behind.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was shocked. When she saw Sakura holding her tightly, she laying down her head at back a bit and rubbed her head on Sakura's head.

 

Chaeyeon said, "You are really like a spoiled child."

 

 

Chaeyeon pulls Sakura's hands apart, and then she turns around. She then softly hug Sakura.

 

 

After three minutes

 

 

Chaeyeon whispered in Sakura's ear, "Saku-chan, would you like to take a bath first?" Aren't there any work later?"

 

 

Sakura answered, "Well, ah... You can take a bath in here, too. I have clothes I can lend you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter