Can't You Tell Me?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When arrived at Chaeyeon's villa, Sakura was stunned.

 

 

 

She doesn’t dared to go out from the car and kept peeping from inside to see how big Chaeyeon's villa was.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon first get out from her car, she pressed the password of her villa gate and then she drove into the courtyard of the villa.

 

 

 

 

After entering Chaeyeon villa, Sakura saw that there was a big square swimming pool in the spacious courtyard, and there was two long sofas beside the swimming pool. It seems that whoever can have a comfortable rest there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Chaeyeon had parked her car, she hold Sakura's hand and guide Sakura into her house. Chaeyeon's house is made of glass. It looks very noble. Sakura still surprised, she gets curious and looks around. Chaeyeon guide Sakura into her living room and then Chaeyeon turns on the light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Sakura sits on the sofa in the living room, Chaeyeon asked her, "What would you like to drink? Hmmmmm? Are you hungry now?”

 

 

 

 

 

"I have something to drink and something to eat here. Would you like to eat Ramyeon?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ehmmmm, yeah, I’m a bit hungry..." Sakura answered and she touch her stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon suddenly grab Saku's hand "Well, I'll take you to my bedroom first, and then you can take a bath and change your pajamas first, OK?"

 

 

 

 

 

Sakura nodded her head and followed Chaeyeon to the second floor.

 

 

 

 

"Come in." Chaeyeon guide Sakura come into her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon opened her wardrobe and said "This is my wardrobe. You can choose what pajamas you want to wear. Then here's a towel, a new toothbrush... Well, you can found everything you need in here. Clean your body first. And I'll cook the Ramyeon, after I finish cook I'll come up and call you."

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon gave a smile to Saku and she directly went out from her bedroom.

 

 

 

 

"Ah, but...” Sakura suddenly said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sssstttttt, go ahead. I went down first." Chaeyeon replied her.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon didn’t hear what Sakura said and she directly went down.

 

 

 

 

 

================================================

After 20 minutes

=========================================

 

 

 

 

 

After taking a bath, Sakura was ready to go down. But suddenly she saw some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter