Make You Mine

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ddrrrrrtttttttttttttt……drrrrttttttttttttt…….”

Sakura gets annoyed by that sound, she tries to figure out whose phone that kept ringing in the morning, and…… it turn out that the one ringing is her phone…..

She reached her phone and answered half asleep…

 

“Ennnngggg….”

“Unnie… where are you?”

“Eennnngggg??? Yujin?”

“Can we meet up this night?” Yujin asked.

 

“Hm………” Sakura think a moment… last time she spent time with Yujin was about 2 weeks ago, these two weeks she has been so busy to take care of Chaeyeon after the accident and didn’t get time to catch up with Yujin.

“Sure… where do you want to go?” Sakura replied

“I want to have dinner with you tonight, I’ve already reserved for 2 person in Shine Hotel Restaurant.”

Sakura lips curved, because she already missed her dongsaeng. She has so many things to talk to her.

“Hm…okay then……” she hung up and try to go back to sleep.

 

Chaeyeon heard it, she tries to get up and sits on the bed. She asked “Who?”

“Yujin… she wants to have dinner with me tonight.”

 

 

===========================================================

Sakura doesn’t want to get attention, she wears a big grey hoodie and didn’t forget to put on her mask.

She arrived at that restaurant and waited for Yujin.

After 30 minutes, Yujin still hasn’t come.

She tries to call Yujin…… but Yujin doesn’t pick up her phone.

.

.

.

.

.

When she was busy with her phone, someone suddenly appeared in front of her, and sit on Yujin’s place.

Sakura’s face turned pale when she realised who that person was.

.

.

.

“Why are you here? Where’s Yujin?”

“…………….” That person remains quiet.

 

“Well, I have nothing to talk with you….” Sakura stand up, takes her bag and prepare to leave.

“Wait…”

“Sit down, or I will make Chaeyeon’s Tv Station shut off”

 

Sakura reluctantly sit down, actually she didn’t wanted talked to Hyewon anymore. But she knew, Hyewon have that power. She would dare did something horrible to made Chaeyeon’s financially ruined.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Take it easy Kkuraa… ”

“Don’t call me like that”

“Seems like you really hate me, heh…”

 

Sakura deathly stare at Hyewon, “Quick, don’t waste my time. What do you want?”

 

“Hug me”

 

‘What? Is she insane? Hug her?’ Sakura disbelieved what Hyewon said.

 

“Sorry, but I can’t. I can’t hurt Chaeyeon again.” Sakura immediately rejected Hyewon demand.

 

“You don’t have a choice”

 

 

‘Sh*t’ 

 

“Fine, last time. And I hope you don’t appear infront of me and Chaeyeon again.”

 

“Okay”

 

Sakura stood up, she have no choice and finally gave Hyewon a hug. She wanted to cut all ties with Hyewon, but she didn’t knew that Hyewon actually have planed something else.

When Sakura hugged Hyewon, Hyewon couldn’t hide her feeling. She hug her back and whisper to her: “Love you…”

Sakura shocked, she quickly break their hug.

Before she went out, she told Hyewon: “Don’t forget what you promise me earlier.”  

After both of them parted away, Sakura immediately went out of the restaurant.

.

.

.

Someone walks towards Hyewon “Did you get that picture?”

“Here….” That young boy gave his camera to Hyewon.

“Thanks…” Hyewon grab the camera and give him some money.

.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter