I'll Protect U

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon didn’t want to make her dad worry, she put her phone inside her pocket and turn her head, she says: “She’s my friend dad, and I just know her 1 month ago. Don’t worry dad, I’ll make sure nothing bad will happen.”

Her father sit down on his sofa and stare at her. He heave a sigh.

“Boss, looks!”

Chaeyeon dad bodyguard show them one video. As soon as she and her dad look at that video, she become speechless. Her dad put his hand on his forehead.

Hyewon make a press conference and she said that Chaeyeon hit her when they were in the bar without any reason.

“What? Oh ! That crazy b*st*rd! Dad, sorry.. I have something important to do.” She shout and rush out of her dad office.

 

“WAIT!”

 

Chaeyeon doesn’t hear her dad shout, she rush to 1st floor and she saw so many reporter already wait for her infront of TV Station. She gets shock and immediately use her hand cover her face and go out from another door. She rush to her car and get in.

She try to call Sakura few times, but Sakura hasn’t answer her call. She start to worry, and she jammed the accelerator hard.

After arrived at her villa, she quicky try to find Sakura. As soon as she get into her living room she stunned because she saw Sakura was lying on the couch peacefully and Saku phone keeps ringing on the table.

         

Chaeyeon pick up Saku phone and answer it : “Hello….”

“Kurraaa yaahhhh, why do you didn’t pick up my call till now? Where are you now? We get some problem!”

“Ehm… hellooo…. I’m Chaeyeon.. Ehm…”

“Ah, I’m sorry… can you hand over this phone to Sakura?”

“Ah, wait a minute. ”

 

“Jjaeeeeyeonnnn….” Suddenly Sakura get up and backhug Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon gets startled  “Omo! ”

And she accidentally drop Saku phone. She try to catch the phone but she slip it.

“Hmmmm? What’s wrong?” Saku pick up her phone and see that her manager name on her phone.

 

“Yes, Unnieee…” she scrub her eyes with her left hand.

“Saku… Listen to me carefully........”

After one minute

“What?” she looks at Chaeyeon worriedly.

“Okay, I’ll check the news first..” Saku hang up her phone and she immediately check the news.

Sakura scroll down the news and she read it one by one. She gets frustrated and she feels so shameless to face Chaeyeon. She lower her head and looks at her phone. She puts her hand on her forehead.

Seeing Saku struggle like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter