What's your relationship?

I Will Match Your Footstep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop Jjaee…..Stop it….. Please…” Saku hug Chaeyeon tightly from behind. She didn’t want Chaeyeon hurt her hand just because of Hyewon.

After hearing Saku cry, Chaeyeon ignore Hyewon and she immediately turn around. When she saw Saku crying face, she get angry with herself. Chaeyeon hate herself because she thought she was the one that makes Saku cry.

 

“Isn’t that Miyawaki Sakura?” someone shout.

“Really?”

“Daebak!!!”

“Why she’s crying?”

Some people started to take their picture.

 

Chaeyeon found out that some people started notice Sakura, she immediately cover Saku face with her coat.

“Cover your face with this” Chaeyeon said.

She grab Saku wrist and quickly lead her out of the bar. Saku manager saw them, she wants to called them, but she saw Saku was being dragged by Chaeyeon. So she didn’t called them.

As soon as Saku and Chaeyeon get out of Saimdang bar, they got into Chaeyeon car. Chaeyeon started to drive. She hasn’t say anything yet.

 

She intertwined Saku left hand with her right hand. After Saku calm down a little bit, she muttered:

“Mianhae… Jjaee….”

 

Chaeyeon suddenly stop her car because of red light, Chaeyeon caresses Saku hand with her thumb then and said:

 “Waaeee? Why you say sorry to me? Did you get hurt? ”

She hug Saku and she checked Saku face and Saku hands.

“……I didn’t get hurt Jjaeee…. Don’t worry”

 

“It’s grateful… Ehmmm.. Saku-chan, I have something to tell you… Ehmmm….”

“What’s Jjaeee?”

“Started from tomorrow I’ll become more busy….”

“……..”

“Dad decide to retire and he will announce it tomorrow. You know what that’s mean right?”

“What?........ that was so sudden…. ”

 

Seeing Chae seems worried, then Saku add some words.

“But, I believe you can handle it Jjaeee... I’ll always support you.” Saku said it to courage Chaeyeon. She touch Chaeyeon face, and then her face get closer to Chae face, she give Chaeyeon a quick short peck.

Chaeyeon didn’t expect it and her cheek become blush. She suddenly don’t know what to do.

 

==========

Saku POV

==========

What? Jjaeeyoen gets shy? I have never seen she makes that kind expression before. Oh my God……..She is so kawaaaaiiiiii…. I want more…..

But sadly, because the traffic light already turn green, Chaeyeon has to focus to drive. And guess what? Even when she is concentrating drive, she still gently intertwined her hand with my hand.   

She is that kind of person, one word describe her ‘Warm’. I’m so happy that I can meet her in my life.

We stay like that till we arrived at Chaeyeon villa.

          That night, she hugs me tightly when we sleep together. From her hug, I can feel she seems worried about tomorrow.  

She my hair and said: “Saku-chan, start from tomorrow I will be very busy. I’m sorry if I can’t reply to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter