-14-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 





 

Yah my mans been doing well




 

Aniya my Strongholds been stronger this days.




 

Aigoo my hyungs my Spades and Diamond have been achieving well. They are much better than your mans.




 

You guys know that Minyoung is looking for all of you. Am i right.




 

WOAH MASTER HAECHAN. IM SORRY.




 

Jeongin. Sunset at the Dome Arena.




 

May i ask why do i have to go there.




 

Landlord I.N, you are going to have one on one with Yuri. Its to prove her to raise her skills. Also she is the first girl to jump from Hextors to Landlord. So it's her time to prove that he owns that title well.




 

Oh i see...




 

You guys have duties to do and report to Minyoung in 10 minutes time. Don't make her wait. She is having a hard time this few days.




 

We will take note of that. Thanks Master Haechan.




 

Remember I.N sunset. Dont be late or you will get it from me.








 

Haechan left and the boys look at each other with curious and minds full of thoughts. After that I.N sight and cover his face with frustration.







 

What's wrong I.N




 

I never thought they would do such a thing to Yuri.




 

Yah you have to motivate her. I'm sure she will heal your wounds once the battle is over.




 

I don't even want to do it.




 

Well kiddo you don't have much choice.




 

Urghhh Spectura are such a headache.







 

Just then they felt Electric sparks. They run with speed as they left few more minutes till their time is up. Also they don't want to make your day even worse.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

 







 

    Mwohya hyung you gotta be kidding me    .




 

    Oh shut up before I kill more of your idiots  .




 

    Hyung i spent years trained them and all you do is kill then because you have got no trace for the necklace. Man my people is innocent  .




 

   Ugh you guys really rely on that stupid wolves when they have been killed last few days.




 

   Hyung those idiots betray you just because you dont give high pays to them  .



 

   

    Idiots now we wont know if the necklace is still powerful as before   .




 

 Hyung why do you need the necklace when you already rule the Black Knights  .




 

    Still i'm not the king yet Felix. Seungmin is still out there alive and the law of Black Knights won't change   .




 

    Then why don't you make the changes. Since Seungmin won't even want to be our King that rule the Dark    .




 

     Easy for you to say. Till Seungmin is no longer a Gunner then i can do that. No i can't do a single thing. If father throne me as the king. Things would go so easily   .




 

    Seungmin beam would be dying in few days time. Hyung you could still change the policies even if Seungmin is still the king    .




 

    Hyung why not we announce that Seungmin is being killed when he was on his journey to somewhere. From there you could get the throne and become king  .




 

     Yeah hyung rather than killing my things that didnt even do anything to you.




 

     I like your idea. Hyunjin. Get the Phoenix to search any trace of Seungmin everywhere. I don't want any of our people out there   .




 

    Nice. Now we have work to do   .




 

   Felix find your way to kill the beam. I dont want it alive....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

You were at the lounge room with Seungmin. The room was filled with silence ever since both of you step in the room. While Seungmin is staring at his ice water . You sigh and sneakily use your ice power to get his attention. He look up and gave a weak smile at you.








 

Whats on your mind Seungmin.




 

   My father it's been so long since I met him   .




 

I thought you dislike your father.




 

  Even if i dislike. He is still my father Minyoung ah. I never once disappoint him  .




 

Like how. You did the opposite things that you are supposed to do in your dark times. Like how does your father still feel proud of you.




 

   Thats because he knows that im doing the right thing  . 




 

What do you mean by that.




 

    We will talk later. Your boys are late   .







 

You look away and saw the boys were running from far. You chuckled and lightly hit his arm before giving a straight face to the boys thats running towards you. Without them knowing you use your lightning power to make them surprise. It works and it makes them surprise and fell on the floor making you and Seungmin laugh madly as their expression is so funny to be seen. Just then Lee know came in and were confused about why the rest of the boys were on the floor feeling scared and surprise.







 

Minyoung ah why are they on the floor.




 

      You are early Minho ssi   .




 

Well i end my task early today so why not i just come here. Why are you guys on the floor.




 

Ahhh jinjja. Minyoung can you not do that for once. It seriously making me having a heart attack.




 

Oh come on i was having fun. You guys are so late.




 

Nuna how are we late when Minho come later than us




 

Well you guys didn't even see the notice. You guys are rushing for nothing.




 

What did you just say




 

Aigoo queen Minyoung told me that she wants to meet us during lunch.




 

WHAT WE RUN FOR NOTHING SERIOUSLY MINYOUNG. OH MY GOSH




 

Im sorry chris. Now take a sit guys. I have a thing to say.







 

BangChan, Woojin and I.N all glare at you. You gave your sweet smile. The sat across you and pout.








 

Guys you do know that i will treat you guys dinner of you guys stop acting mad.




 

Fine. We forgive you. So why did you want to meet us.




 

Well i want all of you to help me.




 

Help with what nuna.




 

Yeah you rarely ask for help when you are in a good mood. It gives me goosebumps




 

Well i want you guys to help me by making Seungmin to an unknown.




 

What do you mean by unknown i thought he is a Hextor now.




 

Well that's temporary. Fortunately he is from Aerizonia. He is a Gunnar citizents.




 

Wait isnt that The Black Knights ranks.




 

That means he is the missing Master from The Black Knights. Heol.....




 

That is why. I want all of you to help by making Seungmin into an unknown.




 

Wont he lost few of his powers. I mean once he throw away the citizents he is now. He will turn into an unknown and lost some powers and skills




 

That depends if he evolve into Dark or just lost it all.




 

What did i just heard Lee Know.




 

     Lee Know is right. Right now I really want to get rid of the Darkness in me. I just don't want it haunt Minyoung. I don't want because of me you guys will be hurt too   .




 

Well if its Minyoung quest we will do it till its done.




 

I know I can count on you guys.



 

Anything for our queen that protects her people  




 

Well it's that all because i'm hungry.




 

Alright let's go to the mall




 

Wait nuna is Seungmin hyung still your bodyguard.




 

Well of course he is. He is still working under me regardless of what his status is.




 

Oh okay then.