-15-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 








 

You were at the Celestial Center with Seungmin. Since Jaemin is not around so the staff around you were feeling pissed as they can flirt with Jaemin. Seungmin have been staring at you since the start. You knew about it but you ignore it since you were helping Jaemin to cover up some details that need to be updated. After few minutes. You finish your job and turn facing him. You chuckled as he kept staring at you. 








 

Can i ask you something. 




 

     Oh sure what is it    . 




 

How can you lost your memory temporary while you didn't have any accidents. 




 

    Oh about that. Well from what i remember before I blackout. I was in this one garden. I was trying to revive this one beautiful rose but it kept dying. So i use the power that I learn from the old man. It works but i felt weak then it all turn black   . 




 

You were at the garden. Roses. It died multiple times. Turn weak. Black out..... YAH YOU WERE THE ONE KEPT KILLING MY PLANTS. 




 

   Mianhae. I was trying to control my darkness power but it was too strong that time. So sorry if i keep making you do all of the double jobs   . 




 

Its okay Seungmin. Wait. So you are weak when you are near the roses.




 

    You can say that. Everytime my dad tried to gave me roses. It kept dying afterwards    . 




 

That's your weakness then. New memo to save. So why aren't you as bad as your brothers. 




 

    I feel like being bad won't bring peace. I mean every spectra would hate me due to my status. I didn't expect that you would still keep me even if im your enemy    . 




 

Well Seungmin. Throughout the years. I had never seen you been acting like your brothers. Also i am still curious on how you would throw that darkness away.




 

    I'm still finding my way Minyoung. Trust me. Once I settled down the Black Knights. I would want to come with peace agreement    . 




 

I will try to consider that. Well the boys are back. 




 

Nuna you can't believe what I just do. 




 

Minyoung please don't entertain him. It took us hours till we find the things that you needed. 




 

    Things that she needed...




 

Oh don't worry. It's nothing related to you. So when do you want to begin Your Highness. 




 

Soon as possible. After we get approval from Renjun. 




 

And who is going to get the approval from Master Renjun. 




 

Seungmin will. Along with you guys. 




 

WHAT.....




 

MWOH.......




 

We are sure dead.....




 

You guys really hate the spectura huh. 




 

Well not really. They are just a little....




 

     What they really meant it. Spectura is quite demanding and annoying. That exclude Master Jeno and yourself   . 




 

Well i can't say anything since this ladies here are obsessed with Jaemin. No wonder all data is not even up to date. Jeongin ah. 




 

Yes Queen Minyoung. 




 

Make all of this girls remove all the chips that they have and them out of this Headquarters. If i ever see them in this area. Everysingle one of them are getting the dagger on their throat. 




 

But nuna....




 

Do it or i wont let Yuri live in peace. Choose wisely Jeongin. 







 

You grab all of your stuff and left the room. The boys look at Seungmin and he shrugged. Seungmin quickly run after you making the boys sigh. Jeongin signal the workers to do what they just heard. All of the workers do it and left in frustration. Which they didn't know that they will still be killed if they do or say anything bad about the queen. Jeongin lean his head on the counter and sigh. 







 

Is she in her period or moodswing.




 

I could tell that she is annoyed that Master Jaemin is keeping this dolls making the work in this Headquarters not up to date at all. 




 

What do I even have to explain to Master Jaemin once he came back. 




 

You know what to do. Simple explanation




 

What explanation may i know. Where is my staff. 




 

MASTER JAEMIN. FORGIVE ME FOR A THOUSAND TIMES. 




 

Woah what just happened.




 

Master Jaemin since when you arrive. 




 

Oh my job is done quite a while ago. It's just that i need Lee Know to heal both Jeno and Haechan. Both of them are in I.N lab. 




 

I will go and get Lee Know hyung. Woojin hyung help me out please. 







 

I.N. run away from that place and left Bangchan and Woojin who is looking annoyed by I.N. 







 

Guys what happens here when i'm out for duties. 




 

Well Master Jaemin. Your workers have been removed from the Headquarters and no longer working under you.




 

WHAT. WHO THE HECK DO THAT WHEN I HAVE THE RIGHTS ON MY WORKER. 




 

It's the queen. Not happy talk to her. We are just here doing our job that is told by the queen. Woojin ah let's go to the tower. We have work to do. 




 

AISH JINJJA.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

       Minyoung ah   . 




 

Spill the words. 




 

    You look like you are so annoyed by something   .




 

Im fine. The workers just love to take advantage on me when it's clearly shown 




 

    Still Minyoung.... Calm down. You dont look cute when you are mad   . 




 

Urghhhh. Fine. Now i'm bored what are we gonna do   .




 

    We can walk around the city or go to the Moonlight Mall   . 




 

That a great idea. But it's going to be sunset soon. 




 

    Oh.... then we are stuck here   . 




 

Urghhh. When can i even be happy today. 




 

    You can always be happy anytime. It's just that you need effort on it   . 




 

Really. Well Seungmin can you tell me about yourself more. 




 

    Well you know me. I'm the king of Black Knight. Your enemy. But i don't really want to be one. It's just that my brothers are much more dark than me. My father once said that one day things will change when i meet the only one   . 




 

The only one. What do you mean. 




 

    When I was still a kid. I always love to run around the forest alone. Then i saw this one beautiful waterfall. I admire it alot. That's where I met a girl that loves to throw pebbles there. She always cry whenever she is there. But the thing is I have to from far because that area is surrounded by roses   .




 

You do have a soft heart than your brother. So you often go there   . 




 

     I always go there and wait for her to come. However she is always saw her with another boy. So I told my dad about it. My dad told me that it's just my imagination. That's where my dad say one day without any of us know about it. Sky will change and aurora will form when one of the only ones are being hurt or mad    .




 

Do you believe in it Seungmin



 

    

     At first i believe it but when my dad invade Edmerlda. That's where I start to feel hurt and regret towards my dad.  What i notice during that time is that the aurora turns grey and mixture of white and black. After the invasion, i met the old man and i start to take care of him   . 




 

 That's understandable. We should go to that place soon. I want to see how beautiful the place is. 




 

    That depends on how well you and the other SPECTURA is. You should really talk to them Minyoung. It's not bad to confront   . 




 

I would if they understand me more than their ego.




 

   Well.....




 

Minyoung. We need to talk

 



 

I was having my conversation with Seungmin Renjun. 




 

Seungmin go to I.N lab. He needs help. 




 

    Alright then. Minyoung ah please do it. For me at least    . 








 

You gave a weak smile at Seungmin. Seungmin smile back and left the place. Once he is not in your sight. Your smile fade and look at Renjun with a straight face. 






 

What do you want to talk about. I don't have much time here. 




 

Lets stop this. 




 

Stop what Renjun. 




 

This. Arguments. Avoidings. Not talking to each other. All of this. 




 

What do you really want. I did everything you want all this while. Not even a complaint from me. When Seungmin came here. You talk to me as if you don't trust me on keeping Seungmin when i know that Seungmin is not what you even think Renjun. 




 

I did this for a reason. I act this for a reason. Every reason matter to me. 




 

Why would it matter to you when it doesn't to me. 




 

It'S BECAUSE I CARE MINYOUNG. I care for every single thing about you. Without the love and care you wont be who you are right now. May you be the princess of EDMERLDA. But now you are Queen of ARTICIANA. I don't want to lose you when i nearly did hundreds of years. Please Minyoung. Don't make the wrong decisions anymore. You may be the queen i respect. The friend that i really adore. I don't want us with the rest of the boys that have been with you for most of your life to just lose you like how you lost your parents. So please Minyoung lets stop this now and we can do better. 




 

Renjun..... I.......




 

MINYOUNG. 




 

What is it Bangchan. 




 

Its Seungmin. He fainted with blood coming out from his mouth...




 

WHAT.