-23-

The Black Knight and The Lights


 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 

 








 

Minyoung ah.....




 

Eomma.... Where are you.... 




 

Minyoung.... please be strong.... my dear...





 

EOMMA!











 

You jolted up from your con consciousness. Seeing Seungmin were tied up across you. You tried to nudge Seungmin but you can't reach him . You look around and saw a puddle of water. You quickly use your elements power and aim it to his face. Seungmin woke up and with his wide eyes saw you were trying to free yourself from the chains that was on you. 








 

    Minyoung are you okay   . 




 

Seungmin where are we  




 

    Don't you remember. This is your parents room. Changbin lock us here   . 




 

Edmerlda.....




 

    No time to waste Minyoung. We need to get out of here. Before its too late   .




 

We can't. They are everywhere. Especially your brother   . 




 

    They arent my brother anymore. None of them are...




 

Seungmin.....




 

     Do you trust me  .




 

What are you planning....




 

     Please Minyoung. Do you trust me....









 

You nod making Seungmin smile weakly. Seungmin free himself up and quickly uses his strength to free you up. Once both of you are free. Seungmin grab your hand firmly to make you feel safe. Both of you pass through the neptunes and wolves sneaky as so both of you wont get caught. As both of you were running. You were tripped by something. Before both of you could continue escaping. Both of you were caught by someone which the ground starts to shake making both of you fall in pain. 










 

      Stop running and gave up. There's no point of escaping  . 




 

     I rather escape than staying here playing your stupid games Changbin  . 




 

    You guys are so weak. How would you even gonna defeat me   . 




 

Don't just trapped us for power. You won't win anything is you keep on like this Changbin. 




 

    Well we will see about that. Han bring them to the arena. I'm sure we are gonna have fun time later....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

Ahjussi are you alright. 




 

Yes im fine...




 

No you are not. Something doesn't feel right for you ahjussi




 

I will be fine till the time is up. 




 

What do you mean. I thought Seungmin tried his best to keep you alive.




 

He did but it won't last. I don't have much time. We don't have time to waste. We need to save both King and Queen. 




 

We are trying hard too ahjussi. 




 

Ahjussi. Drink this potion. It will let you have more time then you need. 




 

Thank you Jeno. 




 

What is their intention after those retreat. 




 

It means they have both Seungmin and Minyoung. In Changbins hands. Grey Aurora is forming. It's not a good sign. 




 

We know that too Jeno. 




 

Now what are we supposed to do. 




 

Guys we need to save someone first. 




 

What do you mean we need to save someone first ahjussi.  




 

They are coming back but with someone unexpected  




 

GUYS CLEAR OUT THE TABLE NOW. 




 

Woah woah woah what happened here  




 

His powers are drastically draining and he lost a lot of blood. 




 

Lee know. Get me the things. 




 

He is deeply injured and weak. We need something strong. Something where he will be shocked by the antidote. 




 

Gentlemens use the antidote that we used on Seungmin. 




 

But ahjussi he is our enemy. 




 

Not anymore. Something happened back then. He was almost killed by his own brother  




 

Man that is cruel. 




 

I will heal him with Renjun. Lee know go and heal yourself and the rest. We have no time..