-10-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 








Na Jaemin. I hate you.




I am doing what Jeno asked me to. Besides im the youngest among the Spectura. I cant disobey someone higher than me.




Yah im the highest among all. What do you mean you cant disobey the higher ransk when you already did. And why did you even teleport me to my room. I wanna watch the battle till the end.




Mian its already end. Also its quite dangerous for you Minyoung.




What do you mean dangerous.




The grey aurora. Its something that you should not play around with.




Well mister im being serious right now. What is wrong with all of you.




Well its also for your safety. Dont worry about Seungmin. He is already qualified to be your guard  




You guys sure driving me crazy




Not as crazy as before.




What about Yugyeom. He didnt get killed didnt he.




Nope. However his death is coming to the end. The quarts are spreading through his body.




What. How is that possible.




Im not sure but what i know is that an unknown quarts were in his body before the invasion. So theres possibility that he have a fight before he came to ARTICIANA.




Why are you telling me this now. You guys seriously testing me huh.




We didnt even know until Lee Know told us Minyoung.




Oh look the secretive people have arrive.




We are truly sorry Minyoung. Its something that you should not know but i didnt expect that it happened so soon.




After 500 years guys. Why cant all of you just tell me the truth rather than keeping it to yourself and making me lost my trust.




Minyoung ah.....




Dont one step near me i will slash that throat with the peridot knife.








The boys sigh after seeing you in anger as they dont know how to explain it to you. You were feeling in anger at the same time tears filling up. You hate to feel that way as you know it will go out of control. You moved away from them and face the window not even wanting to talk to them. Just then Yuri and I.N came in the room in confusion as they didnt know what had happened earlier. Jaemin shook his head and left the room. Followed by Haechan. Renjun took his last look at you before leaving as he knows that you wont talk to them. Leaving Jeno behind. At some point he knows how to make you give in and talk to him.







Hyung. Is there something wrong with Minyoung nuna.




Aniya. Its just something between Spectura. Did Lee Know said anything.




Seungmin hyung is under observation and he is in a sleep to reduce his minor power activation. I think he might have remember most of his memories after Yugyeom said something to him.




  Also Master Jeno. The antidote has finalized as the old man said that it just need Queen Minyoung and Seungmin to be there latest in weekend sunrise  .




I will handle that. Thanks for the info. Report to the Celestial Center. Jaemin might need more detail about Seungmin.




Alright. Oh hyung the white rose is found however the rest of the flowers were dried up and wit even after its been revive.




It must be the Grey Aurora.




  Unnie that wont affect the flowers unless someone has the aura that makes the flower die  




What do you mean.




Guys you may leave. Let me have a word with Minyoung.




Okay hyung.







Both Yuri and I.N leave the room. Jeno just gave a weak smile and went to seat next to you. You sigh and hug your pillow while staring at the window.






Why are you guys being so protective over things that i didnt know.




If i could tell you everything. I would do it however. Its for Seungmin too.




What do you mean by its for Seungmin too.




Seungmin might be your guard but it seems like he is something else before he even step in here.




Bring me to Yugyeom  




You know whatever he said will still hurt your feelings right  




Rather than knowing the truth later. I rather find it by my own now.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










So what are we gonna do with him.




You know how mad will Master Renjun be when he knows everything about him.  




Same goes to Minyoung nuna.




So only Master Jeno knows about this.




Its confidential between us and Master Jeno. We wizards doesn't want other people to know it.




Woah thats a tough job. How can you avoid the Spectura well.




Living as a Wizard is hard my friend.




   Uhh guys i received some information from the last battle of Seungmin and Yugyeom.




What is it.




   Well from what they have been talking about. It seems that Seungmin wad once a king from a region. Well mostly i heard is they called each other monster.




What else that is recorded.




  I dont think you guys will like it.




Why do you think that all of us wont like it Jo Yuri.




   Master Jaemin....




Tell us why do you think that we all dont like it.




  Im sorry Master Jaemin. I cant tell everyone in here. Its something confidential that all of you my feel triggered.




Then tell me






Jaemin use his Psychic power to block all of his surrounding and teleport himself with Yuri to another room. The boys were feeling uneasy, especially I.N he never seen Jaemin being so serious before. Just then the others Spectura came in the room.



 

 



Guys how is Seungmin.




Did something happened before we came.




Nope. Its nothing. Seungmin is still under sleep. He will woke up in few hours time as his power starts to relax.




Lee know do you know anything about Seungmin being a king.




Something confidential cant be told unless its permitted by Master Jeno.




Just tell us would you.




Its Master Jeno order. I cant give any details about it unless its permitted by Master Jeno. Im sorry Master Renjun. Orders are orders.




Fine. How about you Jeongin. Any details that is new.




According to what Yuri told us. Seungmin might be the cause of the Ash Grey Aurora. However we cant confirm anything about it since it happened during the battle.




This . How are we supposed to know who Seungmin is when he seems to have already know most of his memories.




Renjun i think you should go back to your work. I will handle the rest. Also find Jaemin incase he knows extra things .




And where did that guy go. Have all of you seen him.




Nope we have not.




Jeongin. Lets go to the Hextors. I heard they need something.




Okay hyung.




Bangchan i want you to do investigation on Seungmin. I dont want anything slip of my hands you get me.




Yes Master Renjun....







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








You and Jeno were walking along the cell towards where Yugyeom is. You were feeling furious as you still want to know what just happened during the last battle. Once you reached the cell. You signal the Stronghold to open the cell. The Stronghold obey your rules and do as you instruct. You walk in with Jeno to see Yugyeom smirking while facing the empty wall. You went to sit few feets away from him and gave him your serious look. He sigh and gave you the pile of papers to you. Jeno took it and look through the paper.









Its something Seungmin would understand.




What are your relations with Seungmin.




An old friend. Someone who betrayed darkness and his allies.




What do you know about his past.




Things that you hate the most.




Straight to the point Yugyeom.




He is far from kind. He is one dangerous kid that you would not want to mess with. He has 4 more brothers. Including him would be the strongest. However he betrayed all of us. He betrayed darkness and left his kingdom for a new life.




He tried to remove his Darkness away...




No matter what. His darkness wont leave him. It will always be with him till he have someone else to take over his position.




I dont understand all of this Jeno.




Queen Minyoung. You dont know what you have brought in to ARTICIANA. I suggest you dont get bump into Changbin. You might not live as much as how Seungmin wants you too.




What does the Black Knight have to do with Seungmin. Yugyeom tell me the truth.




Im tired. Just get out. Before things gets worst.




Tell me this instance Yugyeom.




Minyoung...... I think we should not do this




I wont leave till he told me everything that he knows about Seungmin




Oh im sure you dont want to know. It will hurt everyone here.




I think that should be enough.




I dont think so. Your queen is too stubborn to realise that she been putting herself into a very huge danger to her life.




Why cant you guys just tell me the exact thing. How am i supposed to understand when you guys arent telling me whats gonna happen.




Fine. If thats what you want.




Yugyeom dont  




Renjun whats wrong with all of this.




You guys are so wasting my time.




Minyoung lets go back to the Headquarter.




Im not leaving till he talks about it Renjun.




Im not letting him . Lets just go.




TELL ME NOW YUGYEOM




SEUNGMIN IS NOT AN HEXTORS NOR HEE IS SOMEWHERE NEAR US.




What....




He is a Gunnar Citizents. He is not from ARTICIANA or even EDMERLDA.




I dont believe you.




If you dont. Ite better when Seungmin told you everything himself.




Oh want to know another fact




Its better dont Yugyeom.




Worst of all. He is actually the new king of The Black Knight.....