-01-

The Black Knight and The Lights

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

《500 YEARS AGO》



 

 

 

 

 


Explosions, Laser guns sound, Everyone in the City running and shouting in fear as theres a war in EDMERLDA. It was the most strong and peaceful country in the universe. However, EDMERLDA didnt stand strong as the invasion of The Black Knights change the whole future. The King and Queen predictions were far from beyond as The Black Knight took over EDMERLDA, finding out it region secret weakness. Many buildings were destroyed and many dead mortals thats is seen with the Royalty eyes. Yet, a little girl who is knows as the light of EDMERLDA's heart. Name Jung Minyoung. The King and Queen's precious daughter. The King were fighting with his soul to protect everything he could. Especially his precious daughter and The necklace of GLADIOLUS, a necklace that is stronger than anyone would. As the necklace hold the most powerful energy that could even possibly destroy the whole planet itself. While the war is still ongoing. The Queen was told by the King to take their only daughter away from the place. Both mother and daughter were running towards the fortrest forrest. While running Minyoung was in confusion, frustrated and sad. She knew that theres something wrong about EDMERLDA. However she felt sad as she had to be left away from her parents which she did not know whst would happened next. Once both reached the fortrest forrest. Minyoung looked at the Queen. The Queen gave a quick hug and kneeled down till she meets with Minyoung eyes.



 

 

 



Listen carefully Minyoung... You have to leave this place and never come back with this necklace.

 

 

 

The Queen said while caressing your cheeks with tears forming.
 

 



But eomma where will you be going.
 


Im sorry... you have to leave. Go to ARTICIANA. Find Renjun and he will took care of you. Please leave this place as fast as you could and never return.



Eomma....



 


Before you could even finish your sentence. The Queen sense that some dark auras is coming near where they are. The Queen starts to panic and pushed you deeper in the forest and slowly backing away from you. The little you starts to form tears in your eyes as you felt that she have to leave for the King and Queen wills.
 

 

 




RUN MINYOUNG. JUST REMEMBER, WE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!





You starts to run with heavy heart while tears starts to fall. The Queen saw you running, a weak smile form till you were no longer in sight. You ran with all your might, running as fast as you could. Remember what your mom told you. With you feeling frustrated as you dont know why you have to run away while your parents are in danger. As you kept going deeper and deeper into the Fortrest Forrest. You felt someone presence nearby. You felt scared as you are alone near the River of Shine. Just then you tripped over something which makes you banged your head on the thick branch roots. You became unconscious afterwards. All you knew is everything turned black when you tripped. Moments later you felt someone shaking her and calling her name......





《500 YEARS LATER》





Your sight is still black as you felt someone shaking you repeatedly as well as calling your name.

 

 



Your highness wake up, you're having dream. Minyoung wake up....





Within seconds you jolted up from your sleep, panting heavily not believing what had just happened in your dreams. You look up and saw Renjun sitting right beside you, patting your back to calm you down. You sigh and hold the pillow tightly. Renjun just sigh and took a towel beside your bed and wipe your sweats that is on your forehead. Its been years and years you kept having the same dream. Also you will always woke up in sweat and breathing heavily. You would not know why as that is your worst nightmare that you only have in life. After Renjun wipe all those sweats. He passed you a glass of water. You thanked him and turn to face the the light that shine through the big window in your room.





You have those bad dreams again Minyoung

 

 

He asked while putting away the cup and the towel.



Its not just typical bad dreams Renjun. Its the worst past that keeps haunting me in my deep sleep. It scares me so much.


500 years have passed and it still haunts you? How is that even possible


Anything could happen in just a snapped. Just like how those Black Knights destroy all the lights heartlessly. How they even took EDMERLDA in their hands within seconds. There is no way im gonna let them do it again
 


But Your Highness....

 

 

 

 

He reached his hands out towards your shoulder with his worried expression. You grab his hand, holding it firmly and gave a weak smile that Renjun knew that he should not be so worried about it. He sigh and gave his smile.


 

 

 


I as your Queen. I promise that i will protect us and the whole ARTICIANA in all needs.

 

I will be with you no matter what happened and protect ARTICIANA.


I know you will. Renjun tell all the LANDLORDS and VENOMS SECTIONS to be aware every inch of the surrounding and be more strong! Change the security system to higher constrict. I dont want to see my people to be killed by The Black Knights hands again. Not a tiny chance for them.
 


Your words are under command Your Highness.

 

 


You chuckled and gave a light punch on Renjun arm. Turning your whole body to face him with a smile plastered on your face.





Oh come on Renjun. Just call by my name. Its been more than 500 years and we are friends for a reason. Stop making me feel so old



Okay Jung Minyoung. Or should i say Minyoung.

 

 

 

 

He chuckled and caress your fingers with a smile. Moments later the door was opened and someone came in. You look at the area and saw I.N was walking in with his straight face. Jeongin or to be called as I.N, one of the strongest man and a friend that you found backed in 400 years ago where Riverreel City was being attacked by Yugyeom troops. Its was when you were fighting with Yugyeom alone near the Headquarters. You were getting weaker and the rest of your Strongholds and Venoms sections were busy fighting against the troops. Moments before Minyoung could use her minor elements. Someone attack Yugyeom from the back and knocked Yugyeom down. Its where Minyoung saw I.N along with other two mans before she could even say anything to them she sudden out during that moment. It was a gladful past that you could ever asked for. As I.N stood a distance away from your bed. You let go of Renjun's grip. You stood up and walk closer to I.N.






So Jeongin what do we have for today



Well nuna, we have new prisoner that being captured due to stealing. Bang Chan hyung is questioning him but the prisoner wont talk. So Bang Chan hyung thought you could see the prisoner himself.
 


I will be there. My friend Renjun lets hope theres better things to be expected.







You and I.N walk out of the room. Leaving Renjun just smile and watch them till they are no longer in his sight. Before You could reach the dungeon area. Bang Chan was in a cell with a man in a black hood and white mask covering his mouth. Which left his eyes visible to be seen. The man leg was being cuffed and he was looking away from Bang Chan. Bang Chan was giving him death stare as he kept asking the man questions but he never talk or even look at Bang Chan. Bang Chan sigh and massage his temple, feeling frustrated as he has been in that cell with that man for more than an hour without any conversation applied. Just then the door was open, Bang Chan look at the direction looking at Woojin walking in with calm and took his seat beside Bang Chan.








He have yet to say anything huh
 



Not even a letter Woojin. Mister, you wont be released until you tell us why you stole the Poison Barks and intrude Riverreels City. Or you could be killed by the queen itself without any chances to lived.
 


Sir you better state your reasons. We dont want no harm on you or you would face the Dagger of Exiled

 


I think he wants to be dead soon. Unlike us, we can only be killed by the Dagger of Exiled

 


So you're telling me that you want to be killed soon. Am i right Lord Chris

 

 

 

 



You said while walking in the cell with I.N. Both Bang Chan and Woojin quickly stood up and bow at your. You saw the man and felt suspicious as your sense if telling yourself hint of thing that you never felt before. Before you could say anything, you went near the man and took of the white mask away from him. All you get is a glare from the man. Seconds later, the man eyes went wide as he looked at you in fear and tried to back away from you as far as he could. You were confused by his actions. You signalled Woojin to grab him tight and went to seat opposite him. While Bang Chan and I.N stood behind you, You took a glance at the man's hood before you say your words. Everything about the man in suspicious to you. You clear and speak up with stern.






So another Hextors. I know you don't belong here. Speak the truth of your crimes



It has nothing to do with all of you or ARTICIANA! Just set me free and i will not ever be here till my death


We follow the law and the rules in ARTICIANA its either you own up your crimes or you will face death. That includes stealing. State your truth, we wont harm you if you are here for a reason

 

 

You said while examine the mask that you took from the man. The man sigh and gave up his energy as he dont want to use too much of his energy on just one crime. You signal Woojin to release his grip and the man look at you in furious and sadness.



My village has been attacked by The Black Knights months ago. I've been running away since then. I stole this Poison Barks is because i dont want to get tracked by a scent that The Black Knights been searching many years ago. Poison Barks helps to remove any flower scent even how hard The Black Knight search for it. It cant be found easily. Just set me free, i dont want any harm on ARTICIANA. Neither do you Queen Minyoung

 

 

The man eyes was full with anger as what he say he really meant it. Minyoung stare in his eyes and felt like the man knows something that she dont. She put away the mask and moved closer to the man. Bang Chan,I.N and Woojin just stay silent as they didnt want to intrude their conversation. Minyoung sat back and start to talk back to him with calm.





What do you know about The Black Knight that we dont



The previous King, ruler of The Black Knights appointed that one of his 5 sons will be the next king. However the first son were not happy and started to invade namy little village to find a necklace that could prove the King that he should be the one instead of his brothers.



How can a necklace would be a prove? Its hilarious.

 

Your highness it's not a typical necklace. Its a necklace hold the most powerful energy that could even possibly destroy the whole planet itself.



The one and only Necklace of GLADIOLUS. The only necklace that is left, the last necklace that belongs to The Guardian of Lights

 

 

Jeongin said with his eyes went wide in shock.Minyoung said clenching her fist.



That cant be it! It was long gone many years ago. The scent would be scentless by now.



Its not gone Your Highness. Its been with me since 300 years ago. I found it near the River of Shine. I thought it was a normal necklace but i was wrong. After quite some time, the necklace kept showing me lights to where it leads me. Which brings me here. I knew something is not right. It is searching for its master... It is searching for you Your Highness.







The next thing happened is the man took out the necklace out from his pocket and raised it till it reach his eye level. The rest of them in the room were shock on how the necklace is still intact and shines brightly. You could not believe that the necklace that you lost once is now in front of you on a person hands that you don't even know who he is. You stood up and took your step towards the man that is holding the necklace. The rest of the boys didn't dare to do anything as your state is not stable at the moment. You reached out your hand and took the necklace from him. Just then, the necklace shines brightly that all of them starts to freak out as they dont know whats happening. Seconds later, you start to scream in pain as you felt a strong power rushing through and your mind is full of something that you never had before. Bang Chand and I.N quickly grab you before you could even fall. Your eyes is full of tears, bearing with the pain that its rare for you to get. Without any notice, Renjun appear and quickly grab you in his arms. He placed his palm on your forehead and began to use his healing power to calm your body and ease the pain. After awhile, everything was settled down and you were breathing heavily after getting the strange power that is from the necklace. You thank Renjun for helping. Renjun just smile and bring you back to your seat. After all of the things that happened. The man was in silence not believing on what had just happened. Then the man start to speak up in shocked and in his soft voice






T-tth-th-The power is back to its master....


Who are you

 

 

You asked him while looking at him with your fist clench. Renjun saw it and quickly put his hand on your shoulder and speak up about who the man is with calm. As he knows that the rest of the boys doesn't know wizards well.
 

 

 

He is a wizard from Alfredill. Wizard of Molterns. There is no other wizards that is braver than him in his village. Also one of the strongest wizard beside Jeno…
 



My name is Lee Know. The only wizard left in Alfredil.
 

 


Is that so. I.N bring him to where Jaemin is. Change him to one of our mortals and let him join our Wizard forces. Get him the Capital Chip and make him known as Lord of Wizard. Most of all ensure he have no other specs from the other region.
 



But Your Highness, it will take a long time to take him as our mortals and also for his elements to be known to the Wizard forces.

 


Do as i say or you will end up like how Yugyeom is where all of you dont want to end up at.







All of them went silent as they saw your anger mode which makes them not brave enough to stop you from anything. Out of all things they scared about is when they saw your eye colours changes from dark brown to emerald. That is where you would possibly use your minor element power that is much stronger than anyone in ARTICIANA. You look at Renjun who is giving his concern face. You slowly breath in and out to calm your emotions. You sigh and pinched your nose bridge. The boys breathe in relieved since only Renjun knows how to control your emotional stability. Afterwards you look up with your grim face and faced Woojin.







Kim Woojin, before i even step in the whole entire Aces quarts. You better clean up their mess or they will face consequences. I've seen so much troubles this days.




You walked out of the room, followed by Renjun giving a smile and catch up with you. The boys look at each other and all fce at Woojin staring at the wall with his blank face. The man snap his fingers and make Woojin back to reality after both you and Renjun left the place.





Hyung before the whole thing explode i guess we should go now.
 


Also we need to get this guy to that annoying spectura. Come on Lee know.






Woojin unlocked the cuff on Lee Know's legs. All of them walk out of the cell and took their journey to the Headquarters where only the higher ranks people are allowed inside. Such as SPECTURA the highest in ARTICIANA and LANDLORDS. Other than the Headquarters in ARTICIANA. There is also Celestial Center(in the headquarters), Transcendence Dome Arena, Noble quarts, Aces quarts, Riverreel City, Moonlight mall, Tower of Sanguine Spire . That is in the Capital, mortals who lived in the Capital as ARTICIANA residents, are mostly SPECTURA, LANDLORDS, STRONGHOLDS, VENOMS SECTIONC, DIAMONDS and SPADES citizents. Unlike mortals that has HEXTORS citizents. Living out of the Capital. They arent allowed to be in the Capital as they dont have any elements or chips to stay in ARTICIANA. In addition, your favourite place out of the Capital is the Scattered Petals. Its a magical garden that has multiple of flowers. Only you can make the flower revive. You have yet to know who is the other person that kept coming into the Scattered Petals which makes some of the flowers wilt and dried up. It is still mysterious to you.

Back to the for mens. Who are in the Headquarters were walking in silence as they are walking towards the Celestial Center, where they could possibly find Jaemin is. Before they reached, Woojin parted away from them as he needs to go to the Aces quarts to check on the SPADES and DIAMONDS. Left the three of them again walking in silence not even having a conversation till they reached the place. After quite a while, they reached the place and they saw Jaemin at the counter, flirting with one of the female staff. Bang Chan rolled his eyes while I.N just sigh. Jaemin saw them and smile widely, welcoming them as always.







Annyeong my fellow Land Lords, what do we have for today


Queen Minyoung request that to change him as our mortals and making him as the one and only Lord of Wizards


Woah another LandLord. You do know how long the process is right Stronghold. He even needs to go through some task before we gave him the official chip.


Just do what the queen asked. You as a Spectura knows the way to make it done fast.


Well Bang Chan, LandLord of.......

 

 

 

Jaemin stops for a while and think at the moment making both Bang Chan and I.N facepalm as they knew this would happen. Bang Chan sighed and glare at Jaemin. Leaving I.N and Lee Know keeping quiet.

 

 



Its my countless time saying this to you. LandLord of Stonerfield



AH! Thats right Stonerfield. I cant simply poof him into our mortals my man. He is from another region. It means.....



He still needs to go through all the task that's appoint for LandLords even if the queen madly request for one
 


What a smart Stronghold, look he is much smarter than all LandLords and Venoms Sections out there.



But hyung its the Queen's order, I dont want to die so soon. Please help us hyung. JEBAL!



I should take back my words......



Reasons i dont involve myself with Spectura people. Come on we have things to do!

 

 

 

 

Bang Chan Massage his temple making Jaemin rolled his eyes and start to type in something in the system and talk with annoying tone.


 

 


Urgh fine, you guys are so impatient. Why does Minyoung send people like you guys here.







I.N and Bang Chan smirk while giving a five to each other. Jaemin keyed in the information into the system and quickly scan through Lee Know with Scannie Bong. a device that scans any citizents to get their newly made chips or to renew their chips every 100 years. After doing all those stuff. Jaemin type in few more things and finished the informations in minutes. He smile while looking at I.N and Lee Know. Then he turn to Bang Chan in annoyance.







Its done, take this folder and run along. Haechan is waiting for you in the Meeting room. Meeting is in 10 minutes from now.

 

 

Jaemin said while giving a folder to Bang Chan. Bang Chan just sigh while taking the folder from Jaemin.



That is much more better. Well I.N bring him around this place and Riverreels City. Thanks for your service Master Jaemin. Lee Know... Welcome to ARTICIANA.

 

 

Bang Chan gave a pat on Lee Know's shoulder and left the place in frustrations. After Bang Chan is no longer in sight. Jaemin Chuckled as he knew that Bang Chan is annoyed because of him every single time both of them meet up. Of all that happened in Celestial Center. Lee know who is in silence, dont understand a single thing at all. JAemin slightly laugh at him making they two stood in confusion. Jaemin saw their expression. He stood up properly and normally smile at the both of them. After a minute of silence, Jaemin hand out a booklet at Lee Know and Lee Know took it with confusion.







That is for you to read it in a day to understand more about the whole ARTICIANA. You could even go to the ARTIC Museum. The female staff there are so pretty and a click bait. Oh try to change your style to white in colour. Well most of our mortals wear them. Jeongin ah, you should bring him to Renjun for new clothes for LandLord.
 


So you already turn him to our mortals right
 


First of all, people like him has so much mortal access. Secondly, even people like me cant change Wizards identity. Lastly my friend, he is already one of our mortals. Its just his element power that he owns that i keyed in the system earlier.

 

 

I.N gave his puppy eyes. Jaemin chuckled while resting his chin on his hands doing the flower pose. Lee Know smiled while looking through the booklet.




Which means i just need to wait for the chip to be ready thats all right.

 


Yes Lord Minho. Ouh thats your real name. However you will be knows as Lord Lee Know. Okay! So your element power is SUPER SENSE, HEALING, EARTH AND AIR. the minor will be WISDOM, MANIPULATION. Is that right?
 



Yeah. That is what i know for now...

 


Great! You both are good to go. Come here at 12 noon tomorrow to claim your chip and you will be citizent of LandLords also a resident of ARTICIANA.
 



Alright now lets get you a place in this headquarters. Man you are lucky to stay in this huge place its not even easy to stay here.







I.N drag Lee Know with im walking out of the Celestial Center. I.N is always excited to introduce new people to ARTICIANA just like how Minyoung used to do it to him when she first time picked him up at the Scattered Petals. As times goes on I.N began to love ARTICIANA more than her could ever be. Which began Lee Know's life in ARTICIANA.