-11-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 










How long more do we need to check on Seungmin.




I dont even know Woojin. Its been days since he faint. I dont know whats more.




Well at least you did your best to heal him.




My sense keep bothering me this days. I dont want Queen Minyoung to get hurt by it.




You mean getting hurt by Seungmin himself.




Yeah. I can sense that she is sad but i dont know for what reasons.




One day she will understand why it happened to her Lee Know. For now we let it be. Its now between Minyoung and Seungmin.




Yeah you are right.




  Guys can i come in   .




Of course Yuri.




Is there anything that you need to tell us.




  Master Jaemin. He dont want Seungmin to be near Queen Minyoung  .




What do you mean. Seungmin is now her all time guard.




  Yeah... Queen Minyoung had a huge fight with Master Renjun for days already. And she found out that Seungmin was from Black Knight   .




What is the Queen respond.




  She said that let Seungmin be at AEREDALE for few days. She dont want all of the Spectura to know where is Seungmin at the moment. Also she told me that Seungmin will still be her Guard regardless of what reasons that the Spectura stated  .





We will do what the queen request then.




Thanks Yuri. You may go back to your work.




  Guys have you seen Jeongin anywhere. He have yet to come back to the Headquarters since days ago.




The last thing we know is Master Haechan took him to the Hextors to help them.




  Oh okay then. Well the Spades and Diamonds are waiting for him to continue the intense training. I dont know if he can lead it today since tomorrow is already their evaluation to the Venoms.




Dont worry about them. Either me or Bangchan will lead them. You just focus on those Hextors are available to be train under you.




Yeah. Just dont let Jaemin be mad. He dont like improper details of new incoming




    I will take note of that . Thanks guys  .     




No problem Yuri . Oh lets have Chicken for dinner.




   Of course. Lets meet at the lounge at dinner  .




Nice see you later.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










Well you sure you want me to take over Seungmin place for a while.




Rather than having that emo kid nagging at me. Lets just follow what he wants. Im tired of arguing with him




Thats understandable. However Seungmin is still here in ARTICIANA. How would you act around him  




I already told Renjun that Seungmin is not a bad guy at all. But he kept his principle high .




Everyone knows that you hate Black Knights.




Yeah but this time Seungmin is nowhere near them even if he was once a Black Knight.




Well you do know that when king and queen meets. Something incredible will happened.




I know. That happens to my grandparents before.




Wait so you knew that Black Knight has been attacking your region just because.....




I dont want to talk about it Chris. Now does any of the Spectura knows that im out.




Nope i ask Yuri to off your sensor and trackings so the spectura doesnt know where you would exactly be  




You are one great man i can ever had Bangchan.




Im working under you. I cant disobey your orders right.




Smart guy. Well lets just finish things up in AEREDALE before Seungmin is living there.




As you wish Your Highness.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Speak up old man i dont want to waste any of my time




I cant tell everything sir. Even if you are a higher rank than me. You should not act like this when you dont know more things that could be worse than this.




Renjun we should not be doing this. Even if you are still mad about Minyoung. This old man is innocent.




You dont understand Jeno. Ever since both of them came here. Everything change. I dont understand the motive of changing things that we work hard on.




Still. We are just working under Minyoung. She is our queen. Cant you just give in to her for once.




Not under my principle Jeno. You old man. You do know that Seungmin is the King of The Black Knight. Why didnt you tell us before.




It's to let the king and queen meet in unexpected way. I have no rights to backstabbed anyone that saved me from terror i have been. Why didn't you just ask the King himself. He has all those answer  that you wanted all this time




You are so getting on my nerves old man.




That's enough Renjun. Lets just give him a rest. He have been taking care of our garden ever since he step his foot here. Now control those anger. You sure don't want to be killed by Minyoung herself.




I hate it when you always say that to me.




Seungmin may be the king of The Black Knight. However a king never betray his own people. Seungmin is trying hard to get rid all those darkness away because he felt ashamed of his father.




New King ashamed of his own father. What nonsense is that.




Renjun that's enough. Now im letting this old man a rest. He have been working for us non stop. Lets go Renjun before Minyoung finds out that you are threatening this innocent old man.




Urgh. Fine. You old man we aren't finish about this.









Renjun stomp out of the room. Leaving Jeno and the old man alone. Jeno sigh and was about to leave the room but the old man stop him by using his powers. Jeno turn to a shock to see how a stranger that lives as unknown has a strong power. Jeno turn around and look at the old man with confusion.







Please dont let Master Renjun lay his hands on Seungmin. It would be a bad time for Minyoung.




What are you trying to say.




Seungmin. King of Black Knight. No one can ever stop him unless he wants to or someone that holds the Light eternity power. If both of them fall in love yin and yang will appear follow by Violet and lime aurora. Don't let Renjun anger breaks the line that both Light and Dark will be in huge crisis.




Does that means.....




Yes master. Grey auroras explain why Minyoung wants Seungmin to be her guard and not letting anyone to affect whats hers and. If Master Renjun kept making Minyoung have the hate on anything else. Her divinity will be affected.




That is worst. How to stop it from happening  




Never let anyone in both King and the Queen ways. Thats the only way......