-07-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 








Man you fight better than yesterday.




  Im getting used to all of this   .




You should be. You have exactly a week till your last Battle.




  A week...




Why. Is there anything that you remember.




  Ani. Its just something been through my mind but i dont know what is it   .




Its alright. Take it slow to remember who you are.




  Will do LandLord. May i know who im battle against with   .




Thats a secret for you Seungmin.




Oh Minyoung. Chan and I.N is here too.




Guys lets hang out. Its my cheat day today.




You said we are going to have something important




Come on. Its the only way for me to get away from Renjun strict terms. Even if im the queen now. My future wont end up here.




Nuna this is your hundred time for this month.




Still guys. Well lets not talk about my rules. Lets just have today as a normal day. Like how friends hang out together. Besides you three have nothing else to do today and free from the Spectura.




Arent you a Spectura too.




Well im one of them but who cares. Please  hang out with me. Im bored being alone all the time in the boring Headquarters.




Urgh fine. If we face troubles. Im blaming you.




How can i not love you guys. Now come on. Theres some place you guys need to see.










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







Why are we out here when we have other things to do




My mans found something weird ever since the new guy came. Its some of dark traces thats been killing those plants every single day.




You mean this plants were being revive everyday.




Yeah. I dont want any Hextors to be affected since they have their own plantation that connects to Capital stream.




How weird.




Theres still something weird about that guy. My powers seems to not letting me be in peace.




Man how can your power became so rage about it.




Well im facing stress since i have tons of things to do rather than you guys have only one job.




Guys the flowers are starting to wit up again.




Its not just the flowers its the whole garden.




Wait i thought i theres still time for them to be alive before they wit.




Yeah. We better get this back alive. My sense tell me that Minyoung will come here tomorrow.




Yah cant you use your minor power Jeno.




Im not not gonna use that. It will effect everyone. Its too dangerous.




Its just the flowers. I thought you skilled it already.




You wont know the side effects. Its super dangerous and i will only use it when i have to.




Guys now its not the time to argue.




Wait why is there feathers flying everywhere.




This isnt just normal feathers.




Phoenix. Dont tell me...




   Well well well who do we have here. Isnt this the three little musketeers  .




What do you want from us. This isnt your place Hyunjin.




   Woah woah woah. Im here not to attack ARTICIANA. Im here to tell you something. Is much more interesting that you should know   .




I dont think we should trust him just like that.




More like he is setting a trap for us  




Just tell us what you want to say and leave. We dont want no harm.




 Oh well. You guys are scared arent ya. Im saying this once so listen very carefully  .




Just tell us already.




  Impatient huh. One of my brothers are missing and yes is a king. You may not know his real identity however he have just lost his memories. By the end of this weekend black wolf will form and he will find his master if its strike your region then good luck. Im sure you guys will understand why im here   .




Should we even believe him.




I dont think so. He might just lie to us just so he could get those necklace that they have been searching for .




Jeno whats wrong with you.




My sense is attacking me. He is too strong. My head hurts.




Haechan do it.




Oh wait. I have a present for you. My lovely boys would like an autograph from you  .






The boys eyes widen as they see whole lot of Phoenix Rangers and Neptune Squads marching towards them. Haechan quickly put his hands on the ground and use his electric powers to alert the Capital. Not even a second later the Phoenix and Neptune rangers starts to attack the boys. While Hyunjin just smirk knowing that they cant fight as four all alone....







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Woah nuna where have this place been.




Its cool right. Well many said that this place is restricted place but i have this feeling that this place will be alive when my happiness appear. It also makes me feel like im with my other significant  




Have the other Spectura come here before.




Nope you guys are the first guest. I spent almost 100 years cleaning and redo this place. Now you see it as AERIDALE.




  This place is huge...




It is Seungmin. It where you will get to go everyday soon after you became my guard




   Became your guard...




Why is there something wrong.




 Its nothing. This place is wonderful. I would do my best to be your guard and to protect you from any danger.




Thank you so much Seungmin.




Nuna how can you handle this alone. I mean this place is super big that not even one person came here before.




I told you she is doing something beneficial out of the Headquarters




Hyung. Renjun hyung never sees what nuna wants all this while.




You guys. The boys been treating me well. Its just that they do not put trust in my self defence ever since 500 years ago.




Nuna did your dream still haunts you.




From time to time. Not everyday but im used to it  




  What dream may i ask  .




Its a dream that affects her daily life. A dream where  Black Knight haunts for her power.




Its also where she lost her family, region and most of all her people.




 Oh im sorry for your lost  .




Its okay. Lets get out of here. The sun is almost set.








All of you leave the place and walk towards the Riverreels City. You look up at the sky and saw black and red aurora. You felt the electric on the ground and your face glooms as you felt something is not right. Seungmin saw your expression and put his hands on your shoulder. Just then you felt spark by his touch. You groan in pain and moved away from him. The boys were shocked by your actions as they know that you need to be back at the Headquarters soon before the sun set. Just then Lee Know appeared with panic while catching his breath.








Yah whats wrong with you.




The Spectura. They are in danger. Haechan alert the Capital. I thought you guys are around. Phoenix and Neptune is attacking them at the east area.




I knew something's not right. Send the Strongholds and Venoms. Jeongin send Seungmin back to the Headquarters. Chan Woojin. Lets go.




Nuna you dont seems to look right.




If they messes with my Spectura. They are messing with me. Now lets get going




  Wait Minyoung. Lets me help too   .




No now its not the time yet. I dont want you to get hurt in this state.




  I wont let you get hurt too. Im your guard so let me protect you at all cost   .








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







The boys were fighting hard against their enemy while Hyunjin gets bored seeing them fight. Their powers became weak as they grew weaker in stamina. Hyunjin stop his mens and walk towards the boys who is panting hard for their breath. Hyunjin chuckled and use Minor element on the boys. Making them more hard to focus. Even Jaemin can't use his psychics powers as he is too weak to fight back.






   You guys are sure weak in gravity huh   .




What is your true intentions. We already told you that we want no harm.




  Look im just bored. My brother been searching for those necklace and another just wants to throw away his dark identity then poof went missing  .




It doesn't relate to us. Why are you doing this to us.




  It is for me to have some fun. You guys grew weaker each time. Im amazed that you would almost lost your powers so soon  .




You dont even understand the meaning of your powers. Now let us go.




  Oh let me have some fun please. How i wish i could kill you with Seungmin powers. It would be my first kill ever   .










Before Hyunjin could do anything more to the boys. A strong lightning strike in between Hyunjin and the boys making the boys fall from the gravity and groan in pain. Everyone is in shock of not knowing where it came from. Then the Phoenix and Neptunes were trap in the ground making Hyunjin more panic as he dont know who is doing it. One by one starts to become ice, gets electrified till it dies and some even rot from poison. Just then another lightning strike in front of Hyunjin making him back away from the boys. Renjun face starts to worried as he knows that you arent gonna be stable when sun is setting and the boys know that you are doing all of the attacks. You appeared with the others along with Seungmin. Hyunjin eyes went wide when he saw Seungmin alive in front of him. You could care less and went to use your minor power on Hyunjin with ice freezing around his neck. Choking him while the dagger on your hands.











Who the heck let you toy around with my boys. Who do you think you are.




  As expected. Queen Minyoung   .




A monster like you dont deserve to live.




   You dont even know who is the real monster yet Minyoung. Its not me nor Changbin   .






The choke tightens as your anger raised. Renjun quickly use his powers but failed as your Divinity is too strong for him to calm you down.







Andwae we need to stop her. She is unstable right now.




We cant do anything. Her powers are to strong for us to fight back. Only someone with Darkness can handle this.




  How does it work hyung  .




To make Minyoung back to reality and not use Divinity. It needs a spark to hit her in order to stop her from using it.




None of us has it. How stop her.






Andwae we have no time already.





The sun is seconds away to set and the boys tried to pulled you back but they lost. Just then Seungmin went towards you despite the preventions by your power. And he used his strength to pulled you back and release Hyunjin from your power. A spark hits you and you start to groan in pain. Many powers went through your body and your head starts to hurt. Seungmin catch her from falling. While Hyunjin is in pain catching his breath not believing what just happened. Just then he saw a strong lightning came from you making his eyes more wide and moving away from them. He quickly run away. The boys have no clue that Hyunjin runaway without a trace. They all quickly crowd around Seungmin. You faint after Seungmin catch you. Renjun and Haechan just sigh after seeing what just happened.







Seungmin bring her back to her room. Let me and Lee Know heal her.




   What just happened hyung. Im worried  .




You young man just save her from turning into something that we dont want to see. Now lets get back to the Headquarters. My spine is hurting me  .




Someone get that dagger away from Minyoung. Man this girl really carries bunch of weapons everywhere.




Ahh lucky lord Chris is here. Come help me. I think i broke my ankle after the gravity fall.




Woojin ah. Ask all the Rangers and squads ro clean this mess. I dont want to see any hextors see all of this.




Thats under control Master.




Wait hold on. I dont think we are the only people here.




Step out Yuri. I know you are in those woods.








The girl step out and she saw the boys were concern about her. Haechan sigh and limping towards her with Lee Know help. The girl was about to walk away but was stop by Woojin using his earth powers to block the girl from running away.







You were scared arent you.




 Im sorry for hiding and intruding. I better get going. Grandma would be worried   .




You cant run anywhere. Just follow us. We will bring you to I.N. he will guide you from there.




Guys hurry sun is already setting.