-05-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 









 











What do you mean you want him as your personal gaurd. He is a stranger Minyoung.




Why cant he be one. Besides he is temporary part of us.




We dont even know anything about him. Who knows he is part of Black Knight. We cant fully trust him Minyoung.




Haechan if thing end up not the right way. I will sacrifice my life to face it. No matter what happened to us okay.




Minyoung you know that Renjun dont even like you to do this risky stuff right.




Haechan you are the only one who would understand why i am doing this. Besides. If im dead i want Renjun to take care of it till his last breath. Or if he found my reincarnation make her the one. I know that the reborn of me will be more powerful and just like me. But in a better way.




Minyoung....




Please Haechan. Do it for me.




You as my queen. I will do on your command.




Thank you so much. Now lets meet up with that guy. He looks familiar to me.




You mean he might be the guy that save you from the troubles.




Yeah. That guy. His name is Seungmin. He seem nice to me.




Your highness never assume if he is nice or not in first sight. You never know he would be our enemy.




Urgh... Alright. Now the rest is doing their job am i right.




Yes and Bang Chan is waiting for you in that room.




Oh Haechan ah. Can you do me one last favour.




What is it this time Minyoung.




You do know who is I.N love right.




Whats wrong with that girl.




I know you really hate Hextors however have a talk with I.N about her. I know that you arent in good terms with him but give him a chance. I dont want him to sneak out just like that alone to meet her.




Why do i have to do that when Hextors are just Hextors.




Haechan. The past cant be hold on for long. Try and let go and try to make a new start. I know you still love her sister.




I hate it when you know more than me.




Well see you later my friend. We still have a talk on Yugyeom.




Arasso. Yah dont disappoint me on this.




Same goes to you. See you tomorrow.








Haechan left you as you reach in front of the room that's opposite yours. You took your breath and walk in the room with a smile. You saw Bang Chan were playing with his dagger while sitting on a chair. Facing the guy that is laying on the bed. You walk towards Bang Chan and sat at the empty chair near him. Your focus is on the guy however you just felt something that is not right. Also he really look familiar to you. You sigh and face Bang Chan who gave his poker face to you.






Whats with that face.




Why do you have to put me in this hard situation.




I trust you thats why. How is his condition.




Is he someone related to you Minyoung.




Ani. Its someone i feel familiar with. Oh how is my Landlords doing this days




Better than before thanks to Woojin and Lee Know. All of the upcoming  Landlords are doing their best.




Ayee im proud of you.




Thanks to you. Im thankful that you put your trust on me.




Aigoo. Now i feel so old right now.




Im glad to be young for once.




Dream on oppa. Now i wanna ask you one question.




What is it Your Highness.




What if i take that guy as my Guard.




You mean guards that should protect you whenever you are in the Capital.




Yeah. That term of Guard. What are your opinions.




Well i cant say much. However dont you have any thoughts that he could be your enemy. Because he is a stranger and we dont know anything about him.




Im amazed that you have the same reply as the rest of the Spectura. Tell me why you feel annoyed with us Spectura.




Not you Minyoung. Its the 4 boys that kept annoy me for some reasons. Im used to it so dont worry much about me.




Aigoo. You mister dont need to feel annoyed as always. They cant kill you since you are under me.




I will take note of that. Oh he is awake.








You turn and look at the man waking up from his conscious. You stood up and walk towards him. The guy was looking around still laying down on the bed. Bang Chan  help the guy sat up and pass him a glass of water. The guy hands were shivering. You smile weakly and place your hands on his shoulder. His shiver stop and he slowly drank the water.








Oh Seungmin.  You are finally awake.




  Who are you...




Ah im Minyoung. This is Chan. Bang Chan in full.




   Ah....




You really dont remember what you do earlier.




  I dont know. All i know i was touching a rose and it turn black. And my head still hurts   .




So you dont know what happens before that huh.








Seungmin just nod his head. You sigh after seeing Bang Chan expression darkens. Seconds later, the door was creaked open. You turn and saw Renjun walking into the room with new clean clothes. You smile and face Seungmin who is still confuse.







Renjun ah you brought new clothes




As you request. Well i see he lost his memories for the time being.




Did you use your power. Whatever anyways can you lead him first before you hand over him to Bang Chan.




Minyoung you still want to keep him. He is nothing to this region.




Renjun please. If he is one of them then its my responsibility. Now do as what i say or i myself will leave ARTICIANA for good with Seungmin. I end my words.




Fine. As you wish Your Highness.




Now you two better take care of him. If something happened to him. You two are facing the dagger. I meant it.









You stood up and stomp out of the room in anger as you don't want to argue with Renjun about Seungmin. The boys just shook their heads in silence and face the innocent looking Seungmin. Renjun pass him the clothes and head towards the door.








Get change we are going to train you. You should know whats your powers. Or you dont.




  I dont even know where i was born or who am i....




Call him master Renjun. He is the overall head Masters in ARTICIANA. Hurry change dont be late.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







Woah you did so well throughout your time here. Lord Lee Know.




Skills are just a thing that i could manage pretty well. Thanks to you guys and Master Jeno.




Hyung you are much better than the Spades and Diamonds. Not even a single stronghold can keep up those skills.




Well im thankful to Queen Minyoung. If not because of her i think i would be in the Black Knights dungeon or even dead...




Hyung never said that again. You are part of ARTICIANA now. Im sure Minyoung nuna accept you for who you are.




Of course she would. She is the nicest girl i ever met. You guys should be lucky huh.




Now i know why Master Jeno dont like you to pop up in the tower.




So he did tell you huh. Well this guys already used to me popping up. So yeah. Where is the new guy.




I think Master Renjun is handling him. I heard that the guy will train till he gets back his memory.




What about the old man. Where would he be.




He is still with Master Jeno. It seems like the old man remember his memories. However he have yet to speak anything.




Oh thats cool. Now lets hang out. Im bored in this headquarter




Master Jaemin. You know that you still have to key in the two new information.




I have my backups. You guys will hang out with me. Haechan is ditching me for a girl. I heard that she is an Hextors that Minyoung been look eyeing on. You guys know who is the girl...




Hyung dont tell me its Yuri




Jo Yuri. Thats the girl you been seeing all this while. Yah are you crazy or what.




Aniya he is not. Besides im sure I.N been helping her and her family well till they fell in love. She also have adopted sister dont you know.




Yah Yang Jeongin. Lets have a talk. In the lounge. 5 minutes. Dont be late.




Arasso hyung.




So what are you guys gonna talk about.




I dont know might be something.




Just dont do anything if he starts the fight. Minyoung would take good care of you if he does it.




Thanks Master Jaemin. Woojin hyung see you tomorrow with the strongholds annyeong.




Yah you are incharge of that why am i supposed to cover your spot.....








I.N left the place with speed. Minutes later comes in 3 people. Two with annoyed face while another one with confused innocent face. They walk in the arena and Woojin just kept his smile.








Guys what brings you here.




He needs to train and get back his skills. We need to discover his power. For this few days bring him anywhere but not the east wing of the Headquarter nor the basement. He is banned to be there. If i see him in any of that area you guys are straight to the hell zone.







Renjun gave all of the boys death stare and stomp out of the arena. Jaemin just chuckled and sling his hand around Bang Chan shoulder making Bang Chan feel more annoyed.








Im guessing you are taking care of this guy here.




His name is Seungmin. He have yet to discover who he is and where he belongs. Now till he knows whats his powers is and gain back his memory. Im sure you cant annoy me like how you always wanted.




Oh dont worry  i have other victims. So what are we gonna do with this guy here.




Queen request we have to fulfilled it  if not all of us will have our death ceremony.




Seems like she still wants this guy to be her guard afterall. Now lets just start from the basic. Who knows you have extra information that i can key into the system.




  Basically what do i have to do till i get back my memory   .




First lets start up with basic skills. I will help you with that by training. Day by day all of us will help you till you remember what is your strength and power that you have.




That doesnt mean you can be free after that.




  What do you mean by that. I dont quite understand   .




Now you learn skills. Next you rediscover your power. After that  you are going through woth what you learn and have around you. Lastly be Minyoung's guard till you get back all your memories.




Woah that fast. Master Renjun agreed with this already.




Nope he doesnt even know about it. I just got the feeling of it. Since Haechan knows about it.




Spectura really scares me sometimes.




  What is a spectura....




Thats something you will know as time comes. Now come on lets get starting.