-25-

The Black Knight and The Lights


 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 








 

 








 

《MANY YEARS LATER...》












 

I dun wanna be here  




 

You told me you want Ice cream and i already did it for you. 




 

But I don't like it. I want mommy. 




 

You really at babysitting. 




 

I'm a master here and i'm babysitting landlords child. Oh my gawd this is sickening. 




 

Here Yujeong. I made your favourite fruit juice. 




 

That's much better. Thank you uncle Jeno. 




 

You are welcome. Now go to your favourite uncle. He is at the lounge room. 




 

Okay. See you soon masters ahjussi. 




 

 So tell me what makes you want to deal with children these days. 




 

You see i met this girl in the woods a few weeks ago. She said she is just wandering around and almost got caught by the guards  




 

And you saved her from there. 




 

Bro she was near the newly made Dungeon area. That's where Hyunjin and Han is. No one was supposed to be there in the first place  




 

And why were you there. 




 

Duties that I have to do while Seungmin is on his journey in the woods for months. 




 

He will be back by tomorrow am i right. 




 

I don't even know. He needs time to recover from Minyoungs death. 




 

Isn't tomorrow Minyoung's death anniversary




 

It is but i'm not sure if Seungmin will be there 




 

Well he always there every year. This time its the 100th year. He will sure make it. 




 

    Guys have you seen my brother   . 




 

Did you forget that he is in the woods. 




 

    Why would he be in the woods when his trace was here a few hours ago . 




 

He came back a few hours ago. 




 

     Well yeah. That's what the tracker told me. I thought he would be here but now i don't know where he is   . 




 

Masters. Master Seungmin left his tracker in the Garden. 




 

The heck where did this guy even go. 




 

     Oh no.... Dont tell me....




 

He is fine guys. He just headed to the fountain in the City for a moment. He doesn't want to be disturb. Renjun is with him. 




 

    Oh god thanks   . 




 

WAIT SO HE CAME BACK A FEW HOURS AGO WHICH MEANS. 




 

Yah don't tell me you have yet to settle things out with the two brothers. 




 

Yah i didn't know. Plus I was busy taking care of things which I should not have. 




 

You boys are so forgetful. I already handle all the things that are not done. Don't worry. Seungmin won't be mad at you. 




 

OH MAH GAWD THANK YOU TO YOU AHJUSSI. 




 

You are welcome. Now where is Yujeong. 




 

She is with Jaemin in the lounge




 

Alright then. Dinner by 7 everyone must attend okay. 




 

Will do ahjussi. 




 

Thank you so much ahjussi. 




 

Alright alright. Now let's go Felix. We still have things to do. 




 

  Yeah lets go   . 









 

Ahjussi and Felix left the place. Haechan sighed in relief while Jeno just chuckled. 










 

It's been 200 years now huh. 




 

Yeah. It's too quiet here. 




 

I miss her so much. 




 

We all do. I hope she is in peace. 




 

Well i hope for that too. 




 

Oh its time. Yah i have to go. 




 

Aish jinjja. This guy has been busy ever since you are appointed at the Master of all wizards. 




 

Well its time for you to go and meet that girl again. 




 

YAH AISH JINJJA.....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Seungmin and Renjun were walking around the Riverreel City. Having some peaceful pleasure time. Seungmin were eyeing on the fountain. Renjun saw it and smile. 













 

You are thinking about her aren't you. 




 

   Huh. Oh yeah. She has been in my mind. It would be nice if she is here with us . 




 

Well she will always be with us. Are you ready for tomorrow. 




 

      As always. Its the only day that makes me think. Why did she do it    . 




 

She do what. 




 

     I will tell you once we are in the Headquarters    . 




 

Want to know something. 




 

     What is it   . 




 

At first I really hate you on how Minyoung always defend you for everything. Even if you used to be our enemies. But now i see why Minyoung really loves you with all her heart that she is willing to sacrifice herself for the danger. Just like how her mother did. 





 

    What do you mean Renjun   . 




 

She told Leeknow that if anything happened to her. Never save her but to find her reincarnation. 




 

    Do you think there's someone out there will look like her   . 




 

We don't know my friend. 




 

    What if one day we will meet   .




 

That is future decisions. But hey look you took care of ARTICIANA in good ways. 




 

   Minyoungs favour can never be broken. Its her people that im responsible on   . 




 

Well your new journey starts now Seungmin. As much as you can wait for Minyoung. She will come back. I can promise that. 




 

    I hope so too.....