-19-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 







 

You were with Seungmin in his room since Seungmin still in recovering. While Seungmin is having his soup that is made by the old man himself. You cant help yourself by just staring at him. You were so glad that no words came out from your own mouth. Seungmin were curious on what you were thinking but at the same time. He was happy to see you beside him. He chuckled and put aside the tray while asking you to sit beside him. You smile and went to sit beside him. 











 

    You seem so happy    . 




 

I'm glad so. It looks so unreal. 




 

    You thought I was dead after the beamer died   . 




 

Yeah. I thought I would lose you forever. I mean like we wont know if we could revive you. 




 

    Now i'm still here. Im thankful for you   .




 

Awww don't make me blush. Your brother would even be happy for you. 









 

Seungmin smile drop after hearing you. You saw his expression and you quickly went near him and held his hands. 










 

Hey im sorry




 

    Its fine. Im sure they will if they even do   . 




 

Hey.....




 

     No i'm sure one of them is out there waiting for me to change all of this. Besides i'm still their blood brother  . 




 

You are one strong boy that I've known. 




 

     I'm still curious. Why didn't you just kill me when you know i'm your enemy   . 




 

If you were my enemy you wont save me from Hyunjin. Also you sees pure. I know that you have no intentions at all things that is happening. 




 

      Thank you   .




 

Thank you. What for i did nothing. 




 

     Ani.... Thank you for trusting me. For everything you did here   . 




 

Let me tell you something. Actually ever since our first met. I know you have a good heart since then. You surprise me so much that I don't know how to make you feel like i owe you more than you owe me. 




 

     Minyoung ah.....




 

No dont need to say anything about that. Now I just want you to know that no matter what happened. I just want you to be who you are. Show what you are capable of rather than having that fear of those past that you felt regret. 




 

       Alright. I wont dissapoint you ever again    . 




 

Seungmin ah. Can i ask you for a favour. 




 

     Sure what is it   . 




 

If i'm no longer around. I want you and Renjun to take good care of ARTICIANA. 



 

 

     Minyoung...




 

Please... For me at least. That's my last favour 








 

Seungmin just stay quiet while looking into your eyes knowing that you mean what you say. At the same time you were at the urge of tearing up as you know that it will be hard for him and the rest of the boys to answer that. After minutes of silence. The door creaked open. You turn and saw Woojin were peeking his head in. You signal him to come inside and he went in towards where you and Seungmin is. 










 

Your Highness there's something emergency that Master Haechan and Jaemin wants you to know. They only want you to be in the meeting room.




 

I will be there tell I.N. to prepare stuff for Seungmin. He will be back in training tomorrow. 




 

That will be noted. May i take my leave. 




 

Yes you may. Thanks Woojin.










 

Woojin left. You sigh and grab Seungmin hands tighter. You gave Seungmin a weak smile and stood up to leave the room. You don't really know what or how to feel as you are in mixed feelings. Before you could reach the door. You were stopped by Seungmin grabbing your wrist. Just then  things that you didn't even expect happened. His lips were on yours. Your eyes went wide as you were shocked. Exactly a minute. He broke the kiss and caress your cheek. 







 

       Promise me that you will come back like how you are now   . 




 

I wont leave Seungmin. Be strong for me. 






 

You smile and squeeze his hands to give assurance before leaving the room. After you are no longer in his sight. He sighed and started to feel worried. 






 

    Please dont leave me like how you lost your parents.......













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

    Hyung... are we even doing the right thing   . 




 

    Yes we are and stop asking   . 




 

      Hyung i really have a bad feeling on this. This situation doesn't feel right  .




 

     Yah its our time to get that victory. It's our time to bring The Black Knights back to victory. Not hide somewhere and not get what we really want   . 




 

    Hyung im already happy on what we have now. Don't tell me you want the worth of ARTICIANA as well. 




 

      I hate it when you dont understand our moral and visions  . 




 

      Hyung thats is yours not The Black Knights    . 




 

     Shut it Felix. We aren't gonna hide anymore    . 




 

     This is not you hyung. We cant easily get things. Doing this is not right   . 




 

      We kill our enemy for victory. We show people who we really are. Now its the time to show them what Black Knights truly are. You guys should stop being a coward   . 




 

      I wont do this. This is not right  .




 

      Then you dont deserve to be in The Black Knights. Hyunjin bring him to the dungeon  . 




 

       What hyung i cant do that. He is our brother   . 




 

      Our brother who betrayed us. He aint our side anymore. 




 

      Yah Felix tell us this is not true    . 




 

      Yah dont be so quiet. Tell us    . 



 

 

      Im doing this because our father ask me to. Not because of Black Knights victory   . 




 

     I dont care what our father told you to do. You dont deserve to live anyways. Hyunjin bring him out of here. Let him die to death. 




 

       Hyung.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

 




 

 




 

Don't you think they will set up a trap just to trick us. 




 

If they are, we arent that dumb to fa for their tricks. 



 

Yah still what about the time where we were being attacked by Hyunjin. 




 

That is unexpected. I dont even know that he bring along his Neptunes and Phoenix. 




 

I dont think thats their first move. 




 

What do you mean Jeno

 



 

What he means is that they wont set up a trap but to trick our minds in some sense that we can lead them to victory. 




 

Minyoung ah. You look gloomy. 




 

Im fine Jeno. So why am I being called. 




 

What we received from Bangchan and Woojin is that their man suspected that Neptunes and Phoenix will be attacking us sooner as we thought  




 

Thats one bad move from them huh. 




 

When they are desperate for victory. They will do anything to achieve it Minyoung. 




 

Whats the status that im suppose to get Jaemin. 




 

That status. Well,  it succeed but why would you want it to happen when we wont know what would have happened to us. 




 

I know you guys are able to take good care of Articiana without me. 




 

What are you trying to say Minyoung




 

Listen guys. No matter what's happening. I just want all of you to work well with Seungmin. I want you guys to see him as a friend. Not an enemy. 




 

Its not that easy for us Minyoung. 




 

Never try never know. Just like how you guys gave your trust in me years ago. 




 

So what are you planning to do when the time comes. 




 

I want you and Seungmin to lead Articiana. With all needs. 




 

You love him dont you. 




 

When time comes. Dont let Seungmin go on a battle when im in it. Let him be the last one to fight with his brothers. Thats my last favour from you guys.....