-04-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 











 











Woojin ah whats the status of our mens?




Both are getting better day by day. Well if not because of Master Renjun. Slacking is all i see.




That is a great report to give to Renjun. I heard that They are finding someone to be the queens guard? I can bet that none of our mens are the choice.




Hmm how can you be so sure about that. Is both of my Lords a voodoo man that can read minds




Ah Master Jaemin. You came by the Training Land. A pleasure to meet you.




Stop calling the Spectura people master. It makes us feel so old. Just call by our names Lord Woojin. Ah glad that both of you know whats happening. Renjun told me that you both need to find someone.




Someone that saved Minyoung from those danger?




I like it when you are so smart Bang Chan.



 

How to find him when we dont have any identity to tracked him down?




Easy. Just go around and find someone that wears a mask with its initials.




Whats its initials my dear master?




Seung. Thats its initials. Jeno and Lee Know will send some of the wizards to get more trace of the person. Well my Lords all the best to you. I hope you bring back some berries and peaches.




My dear master... You do have some work to do in the headquarters. Am i right?




Omo! I miss my appointment with an Hextors. Thank you to you. See you guys in the Headquarters.


 




 


Jaemin pat both of their back and walk away. Bang Chan and Woojin shrugged as their task will always be heavy for them as they are the only trusted Lords.Once Jaemin is gone. I.N came by and look at them. Bang Chan sigh and went to look at the sky.




 



 



What just happened here?




More task to do this days. What about you? What are you doing here?




Well i just got a report that one of the Venom sections people found some empty bullets and foot prints. Its in the Fotrest forrrest towards the Sapphire cave. I thought I could borrow some of the Strongholds to go and check that cave with me. May i hyung since its quite far from the Capital?





Bring some of the Venoms section people too. I dont want you to get into trouble with just Strongholds.





I will inform some of the Strongholds. Have you seen Lee Know somewhere?





He is at the Forties Tower. I heard he can sense someone's aura near Fortrest Forrest.





I’ll get the mans ready by midnight and you will start going by tomorrow. Is it okay for you?




Yeah its fine hyung.




Meanwhile can you do some research on the initials name Seung. I have a bad feeling about it.




Try and get the cloth sample from Master Haechan. He might be useful at the moment for the research.




Dont tell Minyoung or Renjun about it. Its between the three of us...


 






 



 

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 



 




You sure you want to meet that nasty beast thats been here for 400 years.




Its our first step to know why the Wolfsman sudden appear in the forrest when that is not their place to play





Well thats reasonable but he wont even speak if you tell the same thing over and over.





He sure cant play with gravity. Lets use it since its once in awhile




Sometimes i wonder why you wanted to learn all the strong elements 500 years ago...





Its called for my self-defense my friend. Ah we have reach.





Your highness. *bow at you* The prisoner is at its weak state at the moment and its safe.





I see that she always write things with that mystic paper. does it have to do with the Black Knights?





It has nothing to do with them Your highness. its just a paper that he wrote for his memory.




Ah is that so... Open up the gate, let's have a talk with him.







You and Renjun went in after the gate was open. You saw The man was sitting down with papers all around him. It was full with words and pictures all around.You sat a distance away and look at him who is staring at a picture. Renjun took it away from him and passed it to you. You look at it and he started to laugh weakly.





:
Old friend Yugyeom, what is so funny about it?




Cant you see? Its the necklace that the king has been searching for. Funny thing is that its with you.




What do you know that we dont?!





Oh theres so many things that you dont know Master Renjun. Little things thats not visible.  





Say it before you face death Yugyeom.


 

 




Renjun was about to use force but you stopped him from doing it as you saw Yugyeom eyes is hinting on something that you never see before.




 

 

Renjun dont. His heart beat is running low. Let him say what he needs to.






Both you and Renjun just look at him doing his things. It is rare to see him like that as he would always attack you when he is in panic mode Renjun back away and calmed himself down. at the same time you look at Yugyeom who is starting to be panic. he move around to find an empty paper However that mystic paper that he have seems something that could prevent him from doing it. Just then you saw him drawing a rose and a dark figure.






What is he trying to show out of a sudden?




Thats the only rose left in the Scattered Petal. i dont know who is that dark figure




Could it be one of the Black Knights people?




The Rose is dying. A man tries to save it, his power is to dark. Dark aura is present. the necklace.....





What is wrong with the necklace?





The king has found the necklace scents and its power. Your highness it's coming to its end.....




Say it Yugyeom. Whats coming to its end!?




There's no point of turning back, they are starting to haunt for you again.....


 




 



◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Yah what makes you lead us to the Scattered Petal? Arent we supposed to be at the Fortrest Forrest?




I sense something at that area. Its Dark aura but its weak. Its like the Dark aura is losing its place.




So you bring us out to see if theres something bad that is happening at that place.





Both of you are the strongest in strengths among all Venom Sections and Strongholds.





Well i can acknowledge that.





You both sure have a heavy task to be carried? I still wonder why both of you arent Spectura?




That we cant answer it because its Y/N decisions. Just like how you became Land Lords, Lords of Wizard to be exact.




Thats understandable. so how is your progress on researching?




Yah did you use your power to eavesdrop us talking!?




Ani. Master Jeno knew the plans that three of you are working on. Wizards have the ability to know it.




Neither do I. Its so different from the last time I’ve been here.




Theres someone in here too. He is feeling weak and not in conscious. I have a feeling he fainted.




Guys the rose.....






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









You telling me that Yugyeom is telling the truth?




His eyes are telling the truth Haechan.




But we can'ts assume anything first Y/N. Who knows he is just faking that. Nobody knows...
 



 

But when Yugyeom panics he will always tell the truth. It always happen.



Yah you trying to say that Yugyeom never tell lies after all this years.



Well yeah like how the north area tried to attacked us 100 years ago. Yugyeom is the one who warned us. And it happened days after he warned.




Well we cant deny anything about that. So whats your plan then.




That i am not too sure but i have a bad feeling that they will play dirty this time.




Minyoung you are still not stable after what happened many years ago. Plus you just mastered some of your minor power.




Still Renjun trust me this time.




Alright alright. We are going to follow whatever you say this time. But with me protecting you.




How can i not thank you so much Renjun. .




Yah he is doing this becau-




Guys the boys found someone in Scattered Petals and also someone in Sapphire Cave. I think you guys should check them out. I cant find any information about them.




Where are they now Jaemin.




In Jeongin's Lab. Both man are still unconscious.




Arasso. I will be there. Jaemin ah. Can you lock the securities around ARTICIANA. No one is to leave their place till the examination on the mystery mans .




That will be under covered. Oh and they found something similar which i think you might know.




Really. Guys shall we head there now.




Lets just go. I dont want anyone in this region to feel suspicious  .




Lets go.





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








While the boys waiting for you and the others. Jeno and Lee Know is doing their job to heal both of the people they found in Scattered Petals and Sapphire cave. While Jeongin and Woojin is trying to find any identity that could match in ARTICIANA information system. After minutes of doing their job Bang Chan saw one of the man hands move slightly. He quickly tell Jeno and he stop his power .








Hyung is he awake.




I think he just awake from his conscious.




Guys is there any information about them.




Oh nuna. Well nothing really match. The old man seems to be unknown. Not even an Hextors or any other type.




Nope. Nothing. Literally none of any trace of the old man is matched. Its seem like he got erased by his previous citizent.




Nuna one young one seems like he lost so much strength and stamina. He might even lost parts of his memories.




Worst to worst he might forget who he is for quite some time till something hit him.




Does anyone knows what is the Black Knight citizents is




Well i found something. Related to The Black Knight. However i heard that not all Black Knight revealed the identity.




Great. Tell me about it. And why is the mask is on him. Get that off him. Tell me about it I.N




Based on my stats. The Black Knight citizents named Gunnar citizents. Not all of their people were called that because only the ones who had passed the Five master satisfaction.




There are five master. Heol their king is sure factory maker




Shut it Chris. Moving on Jeongin.




The five master are the previous king son. And yes one of it is their newly king. However the new king doesn't like to be one and wants to throw away all that he have.




So he can live like the unknowns. Thats impossible.




It is for them but not for us nuna. With additional. Each master have their own power and instruments that could protect them. Basically if they lost that instrument they can lose easily in a battle or their stamina will drain easily.




Minyoung ah would he be the possible Black knight.




Aniya we have no identity about him or even that old man. Lets not assume things first. We shall just let them lived and make them into Hextors.




Nuna. Hextors cant live long in the capital.




Jaemin knows what i meant. Once both of them are awake. Let Jaemin handle them first. Then BangChan will supervise them.







You moved near the young looking man and started to feel something weird. Once you are near you look at the guy face and your eyes went wide as you saw a familiar eyes. Your hands move towards his hands and lightly place your hands on him. Just then the guy jolted up. With his panic eyes while breathing heavily. He turn and look at you. His eyes went wide and tried to back away. You quickly signal Renjun to use his powers. Moments later the guy was asleep and back to calm.







He wont sleep for long. I will note Jaemin about this. At the meantime where do you want him to be at.




The room across mine. Let him have his rest there. While this old man over here. Im sure he is part of Edmerlda.




What makes you think he is part of you Minyoung.




His wrist. Every Edmerlda have a symbol on their right wrist. I guess his identity were thrown away that he lived as an unknown. Take good care of him. Who knows he might be useful for our research. Haechan ah lets have a talk outside.




Sure. I.N do more on AERIZONIA. It might be useful on Black Knight research .




Arasso hyung....