-09-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 



 






《A WEEK LATER》








Yah are you ready for today




    Always ready. Its now or never. I hope i dont kill anyone.




Why not. Its your chance to prove that you are worth the position.




  I dont fight to kill. I fight to change   .




Woah. In what terms you're saying that fight to change.




    From what i see most of Hextors fight to kill. However they lose their strategies after their weakness is unveil. That's how many Hextors, Diamonds, Spade, Strongholds and even Venoms Sections fail to get their landlords citizents. Im not here to kill anyone in those dungeons or even to be killed by someone. Im here to prove that small changes affect the whole life  .




You are wiser than Master Jaemin. I can agree to that. Yet you have the same vision as Bangchan. He always told his Strongholds the same thing. Its just those idiots didnt take Bangchan words seriously.




   It would be a waste wont it be   . 




It will sure will.




Oh Master Renjun and Master Haechan. What brings you here. I thought you would be with Queen Minyoung.




She is too excited. Jeno is by her side. Dont worry about her. Now you. Better make us trust you or you will be killed by me.




Huang Renjun you better dont. Yah use this . It helps you from getting distracted. Yugyeom may not be strong but he is super smart that he could distract you in different ways. Always stay alert .




   I will remember that   .




Get ready. You are having your big day today.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







   So Seungmin is already in that Capital huh  .




  He is with the queen i guess. He stop her from choking me to death.




   Serve you right. Who ask you to mess around with those dumb ones who dont have a clue that Seungmin is the king. Now we lost so much of our mans. Im blaming you for the lost  .




  Yah Felix can find more people to be trained on. Besides those mans are weak. They cant sense any spell thats going through them.




 Im not gonna be responsible for your wrongs Hyunjin   .




   Man please. Im begging you for once.




   I will if you train those immature Phoenix and Neptunes. I have no other ways to make them better than the ones Changbin hyung have.




   Guys why is Seungmin Beamer getting dimmer.




   Oh no......




   Well looks like he is going to be out of Black knight soon.




   Hyung he is still our brother. He is still our king.




   You tell me which king left his kingdom just to throw all darkness that he holds which can took over Articiana. If his hands is on that necklace we are going to lost everything.




   What do you know but we dont hyung.




   Things that you dont even know .












◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Jeno ah im so nervous.




Girl you are just watching them not participating




Yah you know how strong Yugyeom is and you still think that is going to be a typical fight.




Ani. I know that Seungmin will use his minor power more than his element power.




Care to explain Jeno.




Well from my friend you might just want to see it for yourself rather than listening the explanation that you wont even understand.




Man you are so secretive Jeno




Wizard like me wont expose everything. Its called suspense.




You are sure lame Jeno




Yah we should enjoy this show. Its your first time letting your enemy fight against your soon to be guard.




Yeah. Well i hope Renjun didnt say anything that makes him distracted.




Nah he wont. I warn him previously so he wont dare to do anything thats belongs to you.




Oh i know he wont.




So seems like  today is your day  




It is Bangchan plus its rare to see him being so passionate  




Minyoung ah. Have you ever thought that he has something to tell that you would never believe him about it.




Nope. Everyone put trust on him. I believe he is no where near those Black Knights  




We still cant assume anything Minyoung.




I know. However my heart tells me that he is a good guy. Please guys i cant lose him like how i lost my parents. My hearts tells me that he is the one.




Minyoung......




As you wish Your Higness. Is there anything else that you need.




Nope. Please let I.N and Jo Yuri in the conference this afternoon. I need to let Jaemin change her  




You want Master Jaemin to change her to Landlords  just like us.




Wouldnt that break the streak of Landlord. Like she is the first girl to be one.




Guys. If other planets have aero, aqua and azure in their planet. This planet will have different ranks and positions am i right.




Well yeah.




Queen Minyoung. Yugyeom have reach the entry gate. Do you want to start the battle now.




Sure Lee Know. Oh please report to me if you sense something weird. I dont want further injuries .




As you wish Your Highness. Bangchan lets go. The strongholds are waiting for you.




Arasso.





Lee Know and Bangchan left. You smile and look at the Arena. You know whats the right thing for you however Jeno feel uneasy as he felt something thats unusual around you. You look at him and nudge him. He just smile and hold your hand.







Minyoung ah. After this arena can you promise me something.




Promise you with what may i know.




If one day under those moon. Please dont leave the Headquarter without any of Spectura. Even if you want to go out with Seungmin.




Why Jeno. Whats wrong.




Ani. I dont want you to be upset if something bad happened. Im scared that it will hurt you deeply that you might leave us .




Jeno. I promise upon my dead body. I wont leave anyone in this region at all.




I hope so. Well its lets enjoy this shall we.




Well yea. Where are the others.




Yo Yo Yo we are here.




I know you are going to be excited.




Hey i forget my popcorn.




Stop bringing food here idiot. My cleaners arent yours.




Yah i still pay for their service.




Yeah right. And stop flirting with my people. They always slack all the time.




Arasso mianhae.




Guys its already starting.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













Well its time for you to shine Seungmin.




  For Minyoung. You think theres any possible ways to stop Yugyeom from being aggressive at start  .




Well all you need to avoid is his distraction. His weakness is part of his abdomen. Minyoung almost kill him with the dagger. But she held him so she can use him as a bait.




   I see. Well pray that i live   .




Trust is within you my friend.







Woojin pat Seungmin shoulder and leave. Seungmin was nervous but at the same time he felt like he must do things well for people that put trust him. Especially you. He don't want to disappoint you anymore. He took a breath and walk out with confidence. He saw Yugyeom who is smirking at him. Both walk towards the middle  where the judge is.










Well who do we have here.




   You wont win this time  .




Its been so long old friend. Where have you been.




    We arent anything Yugyeom. Just pray that you still lives after this  .




Or is it you will show who you really are. I know you got some of your memories back but you insist to tell them  




    Im not scared of you Yugyeom  .




Well lets see who is the real monster here.....






The Battle starts and all people thats in the Transcendence Dome Arena were feeling nervous as the fights are intensive. You were clenching your fist as you never seen the moves that Seungmin uses during his training. While you already sense that Yugyeom knows something that you dont. As the fight still onging. You realize that Seungmin never attack but defense himself from Yugyeom attack. You were confused by it but you never knew how he would stay stronger by defense than attack. You look at Jeno and saw that he is frowning over something. You wanted to ask him something but Renjun stop you as he wants you to focus on the battle more than being distracted. You turn back and saw Yugyeom using sly his trick. You were about to halt the battle but all the boys stop you. Jaemin use his power to hold you down and you just stay quiet and see.











Let him finish Yugyeom off.




Aniya. He wont kill Yugyeom.




What do you mean.




He is using defense to use less power. Most likely he can stabilize his minor power.




You mean his strategy is actually not to kill but to change.




Thats what he meant. We can't interrupt them till the end.




Mianhae Minyoung. This is for your own safety.







All went back watching them. The boys were feeling uneasy especially Jeno. As the tension kept rising. Grey Aurora starts to form the sky starts to gloom. Everyone is surprise by the sudden change of weather. Lee know suddenly appear and whisper something to Jeno. Jeno frown and signal Jaemin about it. Jaemin grab your hands and teleport you to your room. Making you confuse. Back in the arena. Seungmin were doing his best to avoid the distractions. Both were gazing in furious.










Why so coward. Arent you gonna fight back.




   Im here not to kill. Im here to change  .




Oh really. Or you are just here to steal the necklace.




   Thats not who i am. I dont fight for power. Im not like my brother  .




Kim Seungmin. King of The Black Knight. Do you even think that you can stay low with your act of lost memory. They arent stupid enough to believe in you just like that.




   What are you trying to imply Yugyeom  .




Old friend. Have you forgotten. Those darkness cant leave you to anywhere my friend. Once a monster always a monster.






Seungmin anger raised as he heard that word. Without missing any seconds. Seungmin quickly use his strength power and psychic power to fight against Yugyeom till Yugyeom turn so weak to fight back. The grey aurora become more dark as Seungmin uses his power. The rest of the Spectura were so shocked to see Seungmin fighting with the skills that they never seen before. Seconds after seconds. Seungmin eyes turn violet. And his strength became more stronger. No one can stop him not even the Spectura. Just then Seungmin grab Yugyeom neck and choke him.










   I am not a monster   .




Whatever you say. One day will reveal everything.




  I will not make that happened in this history  .




Seungmin thats enough for today.






Seungmin release his grip and drop Yugyeom to the hard land. Renjun quickly ask the Strongholds to get Yugyeom away from Seungmin. Before Yugyeom leave he laugh and gaze to Seungmin.







Well Your highness your futures awaits you. The things within you will be revealed once a petal drop and you wont get what you want King Seungmin.







Yugyeom was brought back to the cell. Renjun, Haechan and Jeno frown after what they heard from Yugyeom. Just then Seungmin head is in pain. Getting all memories of his past pop up through his head. Renjun quickly grab him and used his power to reduce the pains. Making Seungmin faint after having the pain. The boys were so confused. While Lee Know just gave his frown.







What will we say to Minyoung.




I dont think she will accept it.




Lee know is something wrong.




Its nothing. I will bring him to his room. Queen Minyoung would be wanting all of your answers. Its the best all of you masters meet the queen now. We landlords will take care of Seungmin.




Lee know. Dont force yourself once you feel it. It can be dangerous.




I will try Master Jeno....