-24-

The Black Knight and The Lights


 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 












 

 









 

    LET GO OF HER YOU MONSTER. SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU . 




 

   Aww someone is worried about this girl. Yah that ain't gonna work   . 




 

    Let her go. She isn't the one that you want. I have the source that you want. Please. Just dont hurt her   . 

    



 

     Han do something that pleasures me   . 




 

    Hyung we didn't plan for this   . 




 

     Just do it. For our precious brother here   . 









 

Han sigh and move towards you who is giving death stare while being chained up. Han look at you feeling sorry and straight use his power on you. You scream in pain as the poison starts spreading around your body. 








 

      WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER   . 




 

     Poison is all she needs. Now hand me the Necklace   . 




 

Seungmin just give it....




 

       No never he won't get his hands on it   . 

 



 

Seungmin..... Do it for me....









 

Seungmin gave up and threw the sword and the necklace to Changbin. Changbin smirk and took it, signal his men to let go of you. You drop to the floor feeling week. Seungmin run to you and tears falls while holding your in his arms. Little they didn't know. The Aurora starts to form and colour changes as it turns from ash grey to mixture of red, black and blue. All the enemies were starting to die Han and Hyunjin were shocked by the sudden change. 







 

    Hyung our men are dying   . 



 

 

    I don't care. Now i have the power of the light. The world is mine. I can feel the powers through me  . 




 

     Hyung what about our people. We cant let them die. Their oxygen level is getting denser  . 




 

     Let them be. Now it's time to finish them both   . 













 

Changbin recite his magic powers and more energy starts to appear. While Seungmin is holding you tight in his arms knowing that he can't save you from the poison. Your powers began to drain as your divinity is not awaken. You place your hands on his cheek wiping away the tears and smiles weakly. 











 

Seungmin. Please don't cry. 




 

    No you can't die. Not here not now   . 




 

Seungmin. You won't be alone. I will always be with you in your heart. 




 

      No no no. You can't leave me   . 




 

Seungmin. Please kill me. 




 

    Minyoung i won't kill you. I will make you safe. And live just please hang in there  . 




 

No Seungmin. Its time.... The sunset....




 

    Please Minyoung no. Don't leave me    .




 

Seungmin ah.... Saranghae.....






 

You took out the dagger and gave it to Seungmin. Seungmin shook his head but you hand it over to his hands as he has no other choice. You gave your last smile before you used your gravity power to make the dagger stab your heart. Just then A strong light shines from you and to everyone else making them flinch from the light. Everyone was shocked that they didn't see you anywhere but just Seungmin who was kneeling down with a mixture of gray and red aura. Seungmin darkness powers starts to rise and also the black wolf spirits appears. Both Hyunjin and Han were about to run away but the spirits block them preventing them to run away. 









 

     Oh no......




 

      YAH WHAT DID YOU DO   . 




 

     You make me kill her.... YOU MAKE ME KILL THE PERSON I LOVE   . 




 

     Its over already. She is gone and now it's time for you to be gone as well  . 




 

     Should it be the other way round. My dear brother   . 




 

     Hyung we should stop before the worst thing happened   . 




 

     Oh shut up and just let me kill him   . 










 

Changbin attacked Seungmin with all the powers he got but every moved Seungmin doges as he knows every move that Changbin does. 









 

    Don't be a coward that doges. Your queen die because she is meant to be dead. Just like how the way mom dies   . 




 

     A person like you should be dead. You aint worth for this world   .









 

Changbin groans and starts to use the powers he gets from the sword and the necklace. But he still loses with the moves he did. After all of the attacks. Changbin starts to feel drained as the power of the light starts to drain as well. 









 

     Hyung your powers   . 




 

     SHUT UP I AM THE MOST POWERFUL KING IN THE WORLD. NO ONE CAN STOP ME   . 






 

Just then Seungmin grab Changbins neck slightly choking him while changbin was above the ground. Hanging from the choke that Seungmin is doing. 












 

    You don't deserve to be alive  .




 

     SEUNGMIN LET HIM GO. HE ISN'T AS STRONG ANYMORE  . 




 

      PEOPLE LIKE HIM SHOULD BE DEAD. HE MAKE ME KILL MINYOUNG. HE AIN'T WORTH TO LIVE  .




 

    SEUNGMIN STOP HE IS CHOKING TO DEATH   . 







 

Seungmin groan in anger and slam Changbin to the ground. He uses all the power to attack Changbin who is not as strong as before. While no one can stop him. As the black wolf spirits were attacking both Hyunjin and Han. 









 

    You were the one that is at fault. You make me killed everyone that i love. You make my life like a mess. Now its time for you to pay....




 

SEUNGMIN STOP  . 












 

All of the sudden Seungmin stop his powers and faint. Renjun and Jeno ran towards him while the others were shocked by what's happening. 









 

He fainted and his body is super cold. 




 

Ahjussi Changbin is found dead there's so many Exiled stones and spears stab through all his body  




 

The other two are in bad injuries. 




 

Guys bring the two enemies back to the cells and heal them with Calendula potion with Mild leaves. 




 

No signs of Minyoung. 




 

We are to late.....




 

What do you mean




 

She have left us before we could reach here  




 

SHE IS DEAD. 




 

Wait wha-




 

Gentlemans lets leave now. We need to burn this place down. 




 

But Ahjussi...




 

Seungmin will explain once he is ready. Now let's go Felix is waiting for us too.




 

Lets go guys. Bangchan and Woojin bring them out....







































 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

My readers... I know it's been days and i post this late. Even Woojin have left. He will still be in Stays heart. Let's continue our boys as well as Woojin okay. Let's not be sad. We have to stay strong and give as much love as you can for the boys. HWAITING! **Don't worry. I will still include Woojin in this story. Skz as nine or none!**