-06-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 











  Its been weeks still no sign of the king hyung  .




   Even if he is the king he cant let his own citizents left just like that who the heck is going to lead them  .




    I dont even think Seungmin wants to lead this darkness hyung. He really meant by being an unknown   .




   Well looks like Black Knight needs a new king then  .




  Thats impossible hyung. The beam is still light up means Seungmin has yet to get rid of his identity.




   I got a feeling that he lost his memory and still alive somewhere   .




   Who cares about all of that. Our people dont even bother as long as they are fine with what they get   .




    Hyung without a king our region will be unstable and without even someone leading the Black Knight. We arent as strong as we are before  .




   You guys seems to be on Seungmin side huh   .




   Ani. Hyung try to imagine. If Seungmin really left Black Knights who would lead us. We need a leader who can lead us to victory. Not left us without a word  .




   Looks like my chance is high here huh  .




  Well it looks like it hyung. So what about the necklace  .




   Yah we are still gonna look for it. That makes us stronger and better  .




   You do know that theres a risk of us having that necklace right. What if we arent able to catch it. What would you even do  .





Changbin gave a death stare at Hyunjin. Hyunjin gave his confused face and play with his power. While Han shook his head and look through his device for any details. Seconds later the door was banged open with panic Felix. The boys just sigh and face Felix.




 GUYS....




     What is it this time Felix   .




    Its dad. He is in his last breath.......




    Hyunjin ah. You said Black Knights needs a leader right   .




   Yeah. We need at least someone to lead .




   So till that beam die by itself im leading Black Knight. Ensure Seungmin never came back here. Seungmin is nothing to us anymore   .




   Hyung this is not right thing to do....




    Who cares. Dad should have appoint me as the new King but he chose that rebel kid that doesnt even wants to be the King. With me leading i will show dad that i will lead Black Knight. I will be the next King.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












Weeks passed. The Specturas and the Landlords were closely supervising Seungmin every single day. You feel amazed that Seungmin Skills is much better than most of your Landlords and he even defeat many Venoms and Stronghold. While you were observe Seungmin having his training from far. Your smile never fades when you see Seungmin. Renjun and Jaemin came by your area. Looking at you smiling proudly. Jaemin chuckled and swing his hands around your shoulder while Renjun just rolled his eyes.








So someone in love or....




I felt proud. So proud that i cant wait for him to be my guard. His skills seems to be what Lee Know told me about months ago.




You really want him to be your guard till he remember his memories. I mean its been weeks and not a single thing he remember.




Exceptional of the Scattered Petals. Ya Renjun ah its Minyoung choice. You still have many things to handle here. Plus you yourself want Minyoung to have guards around her.




Yeah but not someone we dont know.




I met him when i was attacked by the wolves. Je is the one who gave me his flute and heal my knee. He saved me once now let me have him as my guard please Renjun.




Minyoung we talk about this




Renjun please. I swear to my life upon this.




I swear im gonna hate my whole entire life if you are dead.




You guys are the best. Now whats the news for me.




Update on his skills, his skills is more like an experienced survivor who have lived in the wild for very long. Also he was the ace for the last survival competition. And surprisingly he have the skills that none of the Venoms or Stronghold knows.




Impressive. Thats rare to see.




Yah only Haechan is the Master of survival skills. How is it rare.




You. Huang Renjun. You know how much i love you guys.




Urgh fine we will do whatever you wished.




Thats the way my boy now how about his power. Have he discover what he have Jaemin.




So far his element power is being shown. That is DARKNESS, PSYCHIC, STRENGTH(FORCE). However what my system discovered is that his minor is super strange and rare in ARTICIANA.




Why is that so. Whats so different. I mean all of us have different things in life.




What he meant is that his minor power is the same level as yours which could lead both of you to be repel if you both use your minor power. Or to say that you might be in pain due to unknown terms




Ahhh. Im curious whats is his minor power...




Minyoung......




Jebal. Tell me.




Okay okay. Its PSIONIC MANIPULATION. Even if you have more minor than him. It could still be dangerous as yours and his is too high to be used.




You my lady also have yet to gain mack those master in your Minor power. Now you have to promise me not to reveal who you are to him. Your identity is not meant to be exposed.




I know. So whats for dinner.




Mianhae. We arent able to eat dinner with you. Its just your boys and the new guy.




Ahhh okay. Wait. What about the old man. What is he doing.




He is still im silent. He have not talk a single word every time we meet him.




I have once saw him talking to Seungmin. I have a feeling they knew each other.




Is that so.... okay see you guys tomorrow.




Where are you going Minyoung.




Im meeting Bang Chan. I owe him something. Well see you guys tomorrow.




 

 



You left the place, leaving the boys just look at you till you are not in their sight anymore. Jaemin just gave a pat on Renjun shoulder and left. Renjun sigh and watch Seungmin and Woojin having training in the arena. However in his mind is something different from what he expect.



 

 





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












Where is she. Like seriously.




Hyung who knows she is still with Master Renjun .




You have been saying that for the fifth time.




I know hyung. Im sure that Minyoung nuna will not break her promise.




Yeah yeah. Yah whats the status of that new kid.




Better than my first time here. It took months for me to master all that skills he is learning. He just took weeks to settle all things he needs to do before even became nuna all time guard.




Well im sure he learn those skills before he lost his memory.




You are right hyung.








Moments later both of them felt some water and ice cubes hitting them. Since they are the cafe they knew who is doing that to them. I.N look around and saw you walking towards them with a smile on your face while still using your power to tease them.









Oh nuna you are finally here.




Stop using your powers we know its you.




I can bet that Bang Chan is complaining about me




You are late Minyoung.




Mianhae. Something came up earlier and i had to check it.




Does Renjun knows that you are out of the Headquarters. I dont want us to get scolded for nothing  




Its just Moonlight mall. He will understand if i say im with you. Also i never knew this cafe is so cute.




Theres alot more you dont know besides the Headquarters Minyoung  




Yah dont make me look like im a kid who never once been out of that building. So how is Seungmin actually.




Nuna. You sure want him to be your all time guard.




Yeah. He got once save me. Im not gonna lost trust on him.




Why do you want him to be your guard. I mean he is still stranger.




A stranger who would save me from the wolves and do some healing using the things that is rare in ARTICIANA. I dont call him a stranger. Unless he is from other region that everyone knows.




Nuna. What if one day he remembers all of it and you will know who is he. What would you do.




I have to let him go. If he doesnt harm me then i wont do anything to harm him and let him go.




Letting him go just like that without even erasing his memories  




We dont do that Bang Chan. It will never end if we kept them.




I get it now. So nuna when would you want Seungmin to start his duty.




After his last battle with Yugyeom .









I.N and Bang Chan both spit out their drinks and look at you with a shock triggered face. They didnt expect you to say that since you dont want any trouble to get caused. You look at them with your innocent eyes and felt confuse but innocent at the same time.









WHAT. ARE YOU INSANE!




Nuna tell me is its a joke.




Do i look like im joking. Or its just both of you who seems to not get how im using my tone differently




Ani. Its just... Why Yugyeom when we still have many other strong mans that he could battle.




Boys. You gotta think out of a box. Even all the Specturas dont even think out of the box. Im tired to see same people in this battle. So why not we have a mini competition and it not gonna be those typical battle you see every time.




So wait. Its a private battle.




Of course it is a private battle idiot. Thats how you will get judge and fight yourself to get to your position right now.




Sorry i dont even get those chance. Minyoung nuna just pick me like that without any expectations.




Guys Seungmin will be the first to have private battle.




Wait. What. Bang Chan hyung never once been there.




Minyoung took me in when i have a hard time with my family. She just put me as the first Landlord . Thats how im the top man in Landlords.




Its scary enough that you are incharge of the strongholds




You as a lord would be proud if you fight for the region and not for yourself.




Well you guys are lucky to work under me and not the annoying boys that you guys dont like to hang out with.




Just dont talk about them. They annoy me every single time.




Aigoo. So do we have any news from the Wizards.




Nope. The are still researching about the powers that Seungmin have and the energy that the old man holds.




I think im gonna meet that man soon.






Without the boys notice you quickly use your power and swift the lightning away from the boys. Turning yourself to face Haechan that is walking towards all of you with his annoyed face. You chuckled and throw ice at him. He dodge and sat beside you. The boys just sat in silent now even knowing what just happened.








Yah Jung Minyoung please tell me you are doing something insane than before.




Lee Donghyuck. How is my Hextors so far.




They are fine. The girl that you want will come tomorrow. She will stay under I.N care. Now tell me is it true that you are doing something insane.




You know how insane i am when it is for someone.




Yes you are one. Does Renjun even know about this.




For once im just gonna tell the three of you. Now lets go somewhere.




Im out. I have things to do. I wont be around for dinner.




I know. Jaemin told me. Now off you go. Im gonna have my time with the boys




Yah be back before sunsets. You know how weak you are during sunset.




Yes sir. See you soon.