-08-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 







It seems like both of your powers have met




  What do you mean. I dont understand   .




Your highness. You are trying to wake her up with the sense of touch.




   You seems like to know what is what. How didnt you not lost your memory  .




Your highness there's many things that you didn't know. You will find out soon when the time comes.




  Ani. Mr Jung. Why are you calling me as if like am a king   .




Your memory is not awaken yet. I should not rush things up.




  What did you know but i dont. Is there anything that i should know   .




When the time is up. Things will change drastically. However. Never ever lose over love. It won't change anything in your future.




Times up old man. You have other things to do.




Master Renjun thanks for reminding me. I will head to the garden if you don't mind.




Just head to the tower soon. Jeno wants to have a tea with you.




Oh that young man. Arasso. King Seungmin, you must understand yourself before your memories comes rushing towards you. Most of all, don't blame yourself when you see ash grey aurora.






The old man pat Seungmin shoulder and left him. Making Seungmin dazed in his thought. Thinking of what the old man meant. Renjun look at him with his stern face and walk towards Seungmin.








Hey are you alright.




  Yeah im fine. How is Minyoung. Is she alright  .




She is having her rest.




  Ahhh. That's a relief. I'm sorry if i did something wrong today.




It's alright. You saved her from her terror. Besides you are her guard. You promise her to protect her from all causes.




  Ahh. Right. I promise her and that my will till i get back my memories  .




Yah you seem like you know who is Hyunjin.




  How can i remember people when i lost my entire memory. I don't even know what power i literally hold. Ah Master Renjun may i ask you something  .




Yeah sure what is it.




  Why must Queen Minyoung be back at the Headquarters before the sun sets   .




She is still trap in her gloomy world. Where her dreams keep haunting her. Usually it's all about The Black Knight. Its her worst enemy. If the sun set and she is still out there. Her power will take over her and she cant control her emotions. Thats where her Divinity will be strong that not a single person can save her till she either faint or Jeno use his powers on her. In short terms, she became a monster. If she is under those sunset, a white wolf will appear and not one can stop her.




  How does it still affected to her   .




As time pass by. Her minor powers became more strong. We don't know how to stop her. Till today we finally know a way. Thanks to you and Lee Know.




  Will she be fine if im around her. Well you see when i touch her. There's always a spark which makes her in pain. I.... i can't bare to see her in pain  .




Trust me. She have been in pain for many years already. She is strong enough. I never seen her this happy ever since you came here. So better be well with her. Spectura is putting our trust on you.




  I won't disappoint you and the others .




Sealed your words. Better still don't disappoint Minyoung. It will be hard for her to get back on her track. Go to her room. Im sure she will ask where are you more than i do.




 Arasso. Master Renjun......







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









Both I.N and Yuri were in your room waiting for you to wake up from your conscious. The room was full of silence. Both of them were feeling awkward as they never knew that they will be working together under the same roof. They were instructed to take good care of you till you are awake. Just then someone came into your room. Both of them look and saw Seungmin walking in with a slight smile. He turn and look at you who is laying on your bed sleeping peacefully. He walk towards your bed and sat on the edge.









   She still in her sleep. How is she  .




Hyung she never sleep this long. It must be the power that rush through her make her more weak than before. I suggest that she needs to avoid using her minor power .




  I will take note of that. You guys can go. I will take care of her.




Even if i want to. I mean even if we want to. Haechan hyung and Renjun hyung wont let us go till nuna is awake.




 Ah. Well im staying here with you guys then .




Hyung you still have practice to do. Its okay we can take care of her.




  Aniya. Its my duty to be by her side. Oh Jo Yuri. How is your family   .




Mwoh you know her.




   Ani. She seems familiar to me. I think she would still have her family. Am i wrong  .




  Ani. You aren't. My family is fine. Thanks for your concern  .




Wait how did you know him.




  Seungmin oppa been helping my family with medical stuff. Since im young he have been secretly helping my family without his brothers consent. Not even his father   .




   You know about me..




  Yeah. You and Jung ahjussi. You guys are my family life support   .




You guys talk so much my ears hurt.




Oh nuna. You're awake.




Water please. My throat hurts.





I.N quickly gave you a glass of water and you took it and drank it all up. You look around and saw Seungmin who is smiling at you. You smile back as you saw someone new that you never seen before. Yuri turn surprise when your eyes and her eyes met. You chuckled and wave. Yuri calm herself and bow to you.







Annyeong. You must be Jo Yuri




  Ah yes. Its a pleasure to meet you, your highness   .




Aigoo. Just call me Minyoung. Oh wait im older than you. Unnie should be fine.




  Oh.... unnie....




Where is the rest. Jeongin ah did Haechan and Renjun threaten you again.




Ani. It's my duty along with Yuri to take good care of you. Also Yuri help to heal you. Renjun hyung can't heal you due to some reasons.




Understood. Well you both are free to go. I want to have a talk with Seungmin.







Both of them bid you goodbye and left the room. Leaving both you and Seungmin alone in the room. After they are nowhere in your sight. You moved closer to Seungmin. Your smile never fades but it somehow creeps Seungmin out as he dont know whats on your mind.






  Your highness, what's with that look of yours. It's creeping me out  .




If i were you, i would already start running  .




  What do you mean   .






Moments later, Seungmin was being so clueless. You reached out for your pillow and start to beat him with that. Repeatedly with the pillow Seungmin start to run around your room. You running along beating him with the pillow. Till after you trip by your leg making both of you fall. All that you see is you were on top of him while the pillow was being squished in between you and Seungmin. Both of you were face each other and look into each other eyes for a good 3 minutes. Soon after you snap back from reality and moved away from him. While Seungmin were still in mixed feeling on what just happened to them earlier. You went to sit on your bed and gesture Seungmin to sit opposite you  .





Mian.




 Aniya. Its not your fault. Im guessing you are all better after what happened earlier  .




You can say that but im still curious about you.




   What are the things that you are curious about me  .




Just you. Well im guessing that you been helping people so much. Also you got once saved me from the wolves.




   I've saved you before...




Yeah. You may not remember it now but im sure this flute will slowly let you remember.





You stood up and went to take the flute that's in your drawer. After you found it you went to your bed sitting right beside him. You gave him the flute and he took it while frowning  .


 

 





  Where did you get this  .




You gave it to me before you left me alone in the fottrest forest. Well i thought of giving it back to you when i get to meet you back. So yeah. You help me once and now im helping you back to recall all of your memories as much as i can.




  Mianhae you got hurt because of the wolves. It must be tough .




Yah. Its okay. I knew that you will always there and save me. Also you already saved me twice. So let me for once save you from anything thats giving you tough time.




  Soon i will let you do that. So Your Highness, what is my last battle.




Its a battle against someone who used to invade ARTICIANA. You will meet him in a week time.




Aigooo bonding time must be fun huh.




Jaemin ah. You recovered fast.




Well my staff treat me well. I cant stand to stay ill for long. How is your bonding session.




Its fine. Oh Jaemin ah can you cook something. Im feeling hungry out of a sudden.




Really. Everytime we meet each other. No other topic unless it is food. Aigoo how much you miss this wonderful man here.




Well forget about it. Im gonna ask Renjun then.




Yah. Arasso. I will cook for you. Aish this lady....