-21-

The Black Knight and The Lights


 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 

 






 

Darkness. Cold. People banging the metal doors desperately. With just a few lights of fire along the walkway. People in the dungeon were crying out loud badly. While a guy who was being treated badly in the cell. Sayed in silence not even caring how weak he is. Just then the doors were open. Revealing the people who the guy never thought he would meet. 







 

YAH LET US GO. 




 

HEY DON'T YOU LEAVE WE HAVE UNFINISHED FIGHTS. 




 

    Stop fighting with that useless brat. He won't listen to you  . 




 

Yah why are you here. Arent you suppose to be with your brothers. 




 

     I betrayed them. Been in this cell for month after I gave away the sword  . 




 

That huh




 

    Truely. Hows my brother Seungmin  . 




 

Thanks to you he is back alive. 




 

     That works. Wait for HE IS BACK ALIVE WHEN HIS BEAMER IS OFF .



 

Yes he is. The beamer doest work on him anymore. The antidote makes him alive without it. 




 

    Finally that jerk is going down huh  . 




 

Lee Know. Try analyse him. He look so weak. 




 

    Stop. It wont work. I'm using my darkness power to make me alive for few more decades   . 




 

What happened to you. 




 

    My brothers are insane. Without them... I mean Changbin hyung have been searching for your queen. Just for that stupid necklace  .




 

Necklace of Gladiolus. Why would he get our queen when she doesn't have it with her. 




 

Felix smirks and laugh crazily that makes the other three confused and furious as they want to know what will happen. Few moments later Felix angered up and tried to break free with all the powers he has. The chains starts to melt and he finally break free. Both Woojin and Bangchan quickly uses their strength powers and break free themselves. By the time Woojin help Lee Know. Felix fell down looking so weak with no energy left to even move his hands. Once Lee Know is free from the chains. He quickly uses his healing powers on Felix. 








 

     What are you even trying to do   .




 

You know something but you don't want to spill it. So tell us. Your powers is bothering me since i step in this place. 




 

    You are one smart guy that Minyoung train so well  . 




 

Tell us how to get out of here and we let you free. 




 

That includes you to be in our cell once things are over.




 

     I don't want to hurt you. I just want to let Seungmin free this burden away  . 




 

Guys he is super weak here. We need to be out here as soon as we can or he will die in a matter of minutes 




 

Yah you bring those antidotes right. 




 

Enough for the Queen. 




 

Give it to him. We need him to find our way to the Queen. 




 

Can we even trust him Bangchan

 



 

 For once we need to cross Minyoung's line. 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

 



 

      How long more do we need to wait  




 

Till we have the right time for the Aurora




 

That also depends on the other side of the Aurora. 




 

It's gonna be long for sure. 




 

Masters i have check all area and no sign of the landlords. Also Woojin tracking device is located at the deepest forest. I don't think he lost it. 




 

He left it for us to know where the have been through. 




 

     Guys i don't feel so good   . 




 

What do you mean. We get our first hint already. 




 

    Minyoung she is not with them.....




 

Minyoung have been captured by Hyunjin. I believe they have been wanting to do this all along. 





 

What is Minyoung trying to plan. 




 

Masters. There's some invasion at the north side. There's also Phoenix coming towards the west. 




 

Yuri tell all Strongholds and Venoms to be on guard. I don't want a single one of them to be resting. Lead all of them to where the invasion is. 




 

    No. Let I.N. lead the whole unit. 




 

What are you crazy. He aren't that qualified 




 

     Minyoung want all of us to lead ARTICIANA when she is not around. Then we serve her request and not failed her. I.N. may be in the Ace and Diamond leader. But without the rest of the LandLords he wont be who he is. Same goes to all of us   . 




 

Seungmin is right. We have to fight together. 




 

That what Minyoung always say to us every year of fighting against the enemy




 

Seungmin. You are our Master. We will do everything under your command. 




 

    I.N. we need you to lead all three strong forces not to where they are invading . 




 

But hyung i rea-re-....




 

     You know how to lead them well if you trust yourself in this. All of us trust you in this. Please for ARTICIANA

  .



 

Yes master. 




 

     Jaemin lead all of our people to the safest place of all where not a single person of our enemy knows where is it. 




 

Woah you want me to bring them to where we always hide. We have not even clean that place for years. 




 

Jaemin that's the only place left to make our people safe from anything. 




 

Fine. I will serve your command. Yuri follow me. 




 

What will you do Seungmin

 



 

     Renjun do you trust me   . 




 

For Minyoung. I will. 




 

    We will go and find the landlords before we go and save our Queen. Jeno i need you to guard this place with Ahjussi. Try to make the time as slowest as possible for us and for the Aurora to be revealed. Till you see both teal and grey Aurora ring the siren  . 




 

What will happen to you then

 



 

    The Aurora changes when Minyoung meets the darkness. Changbin can't do anything without the sword and the necklace. We will fight through this for Minyoung.....