-12-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 






 

《A DAY BEFORE WEEKENDS》







 

You look healthier than before.




 

Lord chris you know that i have been living so well till many stories happened right

 



 

Well what i mean is that you look more stronger than you were before. Im having goosebumps




 

Oh stop your crap Bangchan. Now did anyone knows that Seungmin is currently at AEREDALE.




 

Well only your landlords knows. Spectura and Jo Yuri doesn't know anything about it.




 

That is much peaceful than i would ask for. Finally i can see AEREDALE in live.




 

Well Lee Know have been decorating it with Jeongin during their break time. I hope it doesnt failed you.




 

Nope. This hidden area is looking fine. Bangchan care to explain your absence on last few weeks that i dont know .




 

Oh uh......




 

Hyung! Nuna! Seungmin has awaken.




 

You smile weakly and quickly use your speed to go to the building where Seungmin is. In AEREDALE, where only your Landlords been spending their time at mostly on their free days. You ask them to build a replica of the Headquarters but in different styles and format. Once you reach at the room. You saw Seungmin were staring at the wall. You smile and skipped your way to him.








 

How is your beautiful sleep sir.




 

   Oh, Queen Minyoung. You have came...




 

You seem to be bothered by something.




 

   Its nothing much Your Highness. Its just the dream i had. It has you in it. I dont want to think much but those dreams makes me curious   .




 

Curious of what Seungmin ah.




 

  Its nothing. You wont understand about it    .







 

You sigh and look at the boys standing quietly near the door of the room. Bangchan gets your signal and drag I.N out of the place. You smile weakly and look down as you know that he is still part of Black Knight. While Seungmin look at you in confusion.









 

Seungmin. Do you ever remember our first meet.




 

   Yeah. In the forest. Thats the first time i met you  .




 

Why are the wolves scared of you.




 

   I dont know....




 

Seungmin please tell me. I dont want us and the rest to just put you to the dungeon and treat you as my enemy. So please be truthful with me now.




 

   Mianhae Minyoung ah..




 

What are you sorry for.




 

     Im sorry that i kept my identity hidden for so long. Im just scared  .




 

What are you scared off.




 

    Im scared of losing you   .




 

What do you mean by that Seungmin.




 

   Im not and unknown or even just some random Hextors out there. Im actually a king. King of The Black Knights  .




 

So they arent lying at all...




 

   I didn't meant to keep hidden from you. I just want peace to the world but there's always think that prevent me from stopping it. I don't even want to steal anything from you. I don't even want be yo-








 

You put your finger to silent him and chuckled. Seungmin were anxious and worried that you would lose trust on him but it turns out different from what he had thought it would be. After few seconds you release your finger and hold his hands firmly.








 

Look Seungmin. I know whats your intentions are. You are a nice guy and im sure of it.




 

   Wait you are not mad at me   .




 

Am i. Well i am when you hide things from me. But now i just want you to be honest with me King Seungmin.




 

    I will try my best...




 

If you are their King why did you even run away from your region.




 

   I....I just want to throw away the darkness that i have been living with. All this while Changbin is the one who have been sending his troops to attack your Spades and Diamonds. But they were too weak when Strongholds and Venoms sudden attack them   .




 

So Changbin is your brother so is Hyunjin and Han and...




 

   Yes so as Felix. But trust me Felic just want freedom. He hates to stay in AERIZONIA. Changbin would always nag at the boys. That is why i keep running away from them and stay with the old man   .




 

Who is that old man to you.




 

   He is someone that i save from EDMERLDA Invasion many years ago  .




 

You were there....





 

Seungmin hyung, Minyoung nuna. Master Jeno wants to meet both of you at the lounge area .




 

Out of all place why lounge area.




 

I have no idea nuna. He thought you were in your room but i told them that you went for a walk with Bangchan hyung.




 

   Minyoung, i think its the best to tell Jeno. I dont want to hurt anyone that includes you   .




 

Arasso. We will be there after sunset. Seungmin should be fine teleport us to the lounge area.




 

If that so. I will be with Jaemin hyung. Yuri been having hard time under him.




 

Say what again.




 

Aniya. Its nothing. See you tomorrow.








 

I.N left the place and you sigh.







 

  Minyoung can i ask you something   .




 

Sure, what is it.




 

   If anything happened to us. Do you still trust me....