-13-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

  Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 










 

What took them so long.




 

Well it must be Jeno putting task on both of them




 

Why can he do it but not us.




 

Its Minyoung order. You know how moody she can be when it comes to her properties.




 

She and her properties. Then what are we to her .




 

Renjun you should really go face to face with her. How long you want to be mad with Seungmin.




 

Its not like im really mad at her or even Seungmin. I just have this feeling that one day because of him, Minyoung would lost half of what she had.




 

Then its our task to prevent that from happening.




 

Its not that easy Jaemin. Now Minyoung knows who is Seungmin and im sure she will still let him stay here.




 

What if she decides....




 

The thing is she wont Haechan. Get those facts right.




 

Jeno what are you planning all this while  




 

Things that you hate. What's the problem here.




 

Well this guy is still frustrated that you and Minyoung have been doing things that he dont like.




 

You guys should understand. Minyoung is our Queen. And if its not because of EDMERLDA. ARTICIANA won't be alive like how it is right now.




 

I know that but why after Seungmin came. The whole thing change. I dont want to let Minyoung regret on what's happening right now.




 

If you trust Minyoung. You should understand why she is doing all of this.




 

Yeah you even put trust on Seungmin before.




 

Yeah man why would you even be mad at him.




 

Yah i dont even know that he is a king till this guy who is name Jaemin said that Seungmin is the King of The Black Knight.




 

Yah i just get to know it from Yuri herself. If not because of landlords talking behind us i wont even know anything.




 

Aigoo system failed again.




 

Thats why im mad that Minyoung decide to keep him rather than putting him in the dungeon.




 

Seungmin may be our enemy but he is not as evil as his brothers.




 

Wait. He have brothers. Why didnt you tell me earlier.




 

You never even ask any of us. Being mad wont get anything Renjun




 

Urgh. I hate my life.




 

Just go and talk to her tomorrow. She is busy tonight.




 

Oh so you are being her personal assistant right now.




 

Well Renjun. I'm just doing what i was told. You my friend remember what you promise her after her last nightmare.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Oh my. Since when is the last time i step in this tower.




 

Its been months Your highness.




 

Lee know why are we here for.




 

There's something that both of you should know since Seungmin identity have been revealed. Its slightly important since you both might face dangerous things afterwards.





 

     What do you mean by dangerous things     .




 

That we shall wait for Master Jeno. He knows more than me .




 

Omo old man is here. How are you. Its been so long since i've met you.




 

I am fine Queen Minyoung. King Seungmin. I'm glad you are still alive.




 

    I'm glad myself too. Thanks to Queen Minyoung here. She is the one who have been taking care of me    .




 

Aniya its nothing. So Ahjussi. What do we have for today.




 

One pretty flower just like your pretty necklace.




 

Thank you ahjussi. That is so nice of you.




 

Oh my gawd im sorry guys. Had a tough time with Renjun earlier.




 

As always. What does he want this time.




 

Well he just dont want you to regret what's happening later in the future.




 

I will take note of that. So tell us why are we here for.




 

Well take a seat first.








 

Both you and Seungmin took the seat and jeno nod at the old man to five a signal while Lee Know stood at the side. Knowing what would happen next. Both of you and Seungmin were in total clueless as you still don't know about the Light and Dark met together. Jeno just sighed and gave a weak smile at the both of them.







 

So Minyoung, you aren't mad at the King of Black knight at all.




 

Well if i know it from the start I would have killed him. But instead he seems so different from the rest of the Black Knights that i know.




 

  That's because im preventing my brother to kill all of you just for the necklace   .




 

What does the necklace have to do with him.




 

   Before i was throne as the king. He knew that he won't be a king no matter what reason he gave. However he dared my father that he will prove that with the power of that necklace he will rule Black Knight with all powers    .




 

Please tell me that your brother is dumb.




 

   I can agree with that fully  .




 

Your highness where is that necklace right now.




 

Somewhere safe. No one can enter it, not even teleportation. May i know why you ask ahjussi.




 

Please do not let those necklace on the Dark Hands. It will make you feel weaker.




 

I dont get it. Jeno tell me in your terms.




 

Necklace of GLADIOLUS. Basically you are the last Guardian of Lights. You must protect that till it's up for passing down the Guardian. With that you will be powerful among all of us here. That includes Seungmin. However if the Light and Dark meets. The necklace will glow to ivory. Where both powers are connected and no one can either stop you or Seungmin.




 

In additional of that your highness. You must keep it away from anyone who is part of the Dark. If you once lost the necklace to the hands of Dark. Everyone will be in danger.




 

Is that true ahjussi.




 

Well there's pros and cons of that necklace. The way to keep it safe is always be with you or hide it where no one knows where. Also if the necklace is on the dark hands. He might think that he has the greatest power. When it clearly be seen as false.




 

Jeno.....




 

   What he meant is that Changbin hyung will first feel that he is strong. But eventually he will grow weak if he overuse it    .




 

So you know about this Seungmin.




 

   I have been with ahjussi for a long time. He treat me well and also teach me whats right and what's wrong   .




 

He is a great guy Minyoung. He never once hate the good ones.




 

Still his background is from The Black Knight. I ain't gonna let him slip just like that even if i trust him. Also his brother might still track him.




 

    That is why i tried to get rid this darkness which I hate so much. I am really trying Minyoung.




 

That means your beam is getting dimmer and dimmer am i right




 

What do you mean Lee Know.




 

AERIZONA has this beamer where all of their people will be under track by the higher ranks. If the beamer itself is in total black or no beeps of lights means its either the power is gone or someone might trigger the beamer.

 



 

How does that even work




 

You will understand when the time comes.




 

So if you are the king. Where would your father be Seungmin.




 

   He still lives at the place. It's just that I never see him since the wolf attack.




 

You dont know.....




 

What is it Jeno. What does Seungmin didnt know.




 

Seungmin ah.... Your father had passed away.....