-17-

The Black Knight and The Lights



 

HAPPY READING!  ^_^

 


 

Minyoung(you)    

Renjun    Jeno    Haechan    Jaemin

Bangchan    Woojin   Jeongin/I.N   Lee Know

 Seungmin   Han    Hyunjin    Felix     Changbin   .

   Jo Yuri   .

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 

 






 

Later in the late afternoon. The boys are back from their duty and were ask to meet you in the meeting room. Jeonging were unable to join the meeting as Jaemin and Haechan called him to the Celestial Center. So Lee Know, Bangchan and Woojin went there feeling nervous and scared at the moment as it took them so long to get the things that have been requested. Once the boys have reached the place. They saw you were sitting at your place with angered looking face. They slowly went inside and place the things on the table before they stood up near the door. 









 

Where did you guys get this. When its not requested.





 

Minyoung i hope it's not what you used to think. 




 

Then speak up before this throat getting slash by me. 




 

Queen Minyoung we had some encounters when we were on our journey back and forth. However when we were our journey there. One of the princes came to give something. 




 

You encounter one of the Black Knight princes. What the hell were you thinking. 




 

We aren't alone there. Master Haechan was there too. He is the one that talks to him. 




 

Haechan loves to get on my nerves. And you guys didn't fight back or at least set a tracker on him. 




 

We can't. Master Haechan were preventing us from attacking. 




 

It must be Felix then. Why is I.N. not here. 




 

Master Jaemin and Master Haechan need him to so some recovering and locking all databases as something happened while we were on our duty. 




 

I will handle that later... Spill it Lee Know. Your face doesn't look so normal. 




 

I could sense that the sword may or may not help up to fight back but something isn't right with Felix. 




 

What did you sense. 




 

When he gave the sword i could feel that he is sad that he was forced to do something that he doesn't want to. 




 

That could link to the sudden trigger on Seungmin.  Lee Know can you aid Seungmin as much as you can till the database system said that he turns unknown. Please im begging you. 




 

It could take hours or even months to aid his condition queen Minyoung. 




 

Please do whatever you can to save him. I want him to live. 




 

I will try my best Queen Minyoung. 




 

Bangchan tell me everything that Felix told Haechan. 




 

He said that the oldest brother has been losing control ever since their father has died. Also Felix were clearing all traces that was left by Seungmin. He told us to give the sword to Seungmin as it belongs to the rightful king. 




 

That doesn't make any sense. 




 

It does. As long as Seungmin still lives. He is still the rightful King. With the sword he could at least defeat his brothers without feeling weak. Changbin is finding ways to get the necklace. No matter how strong or weak we are. 




 

He told us to get this sword to Seungmin as early as we can before his darkness evolved. 




 

That is strange. So all of this things telling me that Felix wants Seungmin to change everything that could affect Aerizonia people. 




 

That could be the possibilities. 




 

If that is so. I want all Strongholds and Venom sectors to be on guard. We need to move all Hextors to the safest place before any of the Phoenix and Neptunes can hurt them. All Spades and Diamonds must be on duty to ensure that all Hextors are safe. 




 

Where would we move them Minyoung. 




 

Aeradale. A place where it could be the safest in Articiana. 




 

You commands is served. 




 

Thanks guys. 









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You guys seem so busy

 



 

Well Jeno needs to take care of Seungmin. 




 

I need to look through all systems if its security tight or not. Haechan is looking for possible ways to make Hextors safe away from the Black Knight people. 




 

Yah i heard that all Spades and Diamonds are moving all the Hextors to the safest place. 




 

What without my concern. 




 

Hyung it could be Minyoung nuna command as the other hyungs have meeting with her earlier. 




 

Why didn't you tell us about it.




 

You guys seems to have problems and want me to come here as soon as I return and im here. 




 

Im gonna feel so dumb talking to you. 




 

Mianhae Masters. 




 

   Uhmmm masters. The coding for the system is done. 




 

That's more lovely. Thanks Yuri you may go. 




 

I.N. just go and find out what's happening to your Spades and Diamonds. I want answers asap. 




 

Yes Master Renjun. 




 

Things are gonna get complicated i see.....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

     Hyung are you sure what we are doing is the right thing   . 




 

     We are doing this for our victory. We ain't weak Hyunjin   . 




 

     I mean hyung i know you badly wanted to take over the whole region. Still hyung you're not the rightful person that holds the throne of the king. He is still alive out there somewhere   . 




 

     Oh he is no king no more Hyunjin. Now i rule Black Knight and as soon as i know where those necklace is. I will let our people feel those victory that they crave for   . 




 

     Hyung have you ever think of the possibility of us losing due to one thing  . 




 

     Stop being so weak Hyunjin. This aint you   . 




 

     Its not like that hyung. I just feel that none of us are able to defeat Seungmin for some reason   . 




 

     What are you even talking about. Seungmin is weak now. His beamer is dead. That makes him have the possibility of death too. Now man up. We are making our journey to Articiana. Send Phoenix to break those border   . 




 

    Who are we attacking first hyung   . 




 

    They once forget who is their Hextors. We aim for them first   .









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You were at your room. Staring at the window as your mind were full of things. Without you noticing your surroundings. Lee Know peak in to see if you are around. He saw you and slowly walk towards you. You snap back from reality and felt someone presence. You smile and speak up making Lee Know stop his pace with a shock. 









 

I believe you have known what im thinking. 




 

Are you doing it for the sake of Seungmin or for our people. 




 

Everyone. I feel like it's the best way to defeat it. 




 

But Queen Minyoung. There's a high chance that you could.....




 

I know that. My father once said that we need to sacrifice yourself in order to save every person that we lead and care for. 




 

Still Queen Minyoung. The Masters won't even like the way that would be planned on. 




 

Lee Know. Have I ever told you that you are the smartest person in the Headquarter. 




 

Not as much that i would know. 




 

That's the thing. We rather face tragic rather than success. 




 

I won't recommend that either. Queen Minyoung....




 

I am Lee Know. I just hope things will get better. I really hope that those beamer are just something that won't affect Seungmin death. 




 

Dont worry Queen Minyoung. I will do what I can to make him breathe again. 




 

Thanks Lee Know.  However can you do me a favour. 




 

Sure what is it

 



 

If anything happens to me. Don't save me to let me breathe again




 

Thats a weird favour but why may i ask. 




 

You will understand why when the time comes....