Episode 2

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

During a family dinner, Jessica noticed Krystal who had been eating her dinner quietly. Jessica starts thinking if everything is fine and Krystal hasn't met Taeyeon.

"Krystal, how is your first lecture? ", Asked Yuri.

" Ordinary. ", Answer Krystal.

"Have you got a new friend? ", Asked Yuri.

"Already and badly I met Amber. ", Answer Krystal.

"Omo. You must be grateful that there are names who can take care of you. ", Said Jessica.

"I avoided that. I don't want him to destroy my days on campus. ", Answer Krystal.

Krystal has severed her relationship with Amber since graduating from school. She can't stand the jealousy that always appears when Amber is surrounded by other women. While when in front of Jessica, Amber takes care of Krystal and that is what makes Jessica agree to Krystal and Amber's relationship.

The day is getting late, Krystal goes into her room to rest, She lies on her bed and stares at the wall of the room filled with her childhood photos. She felt sad, because there were no photos when she was a baby with her eomma and appa. All photos start from 5 years old. But, there is one photo that is always kept and unknown to Jessica.

Krystal pulls the drawer next to her bed and takes a photo. She stared at the photo, and rubbed the missing side of the photo. He could see Jessica's face there, but not Yuri's face that she knew as his father at this time. Krystal always equates each photo together with Yuri and the photo. Different postures make Kyrstal save the photo and she intends to ask Jessica someday.

"Krystal. "

"Who is that? "

" How are you? "

" Nugu ~ huh? "

" Do you miss me? "

" Mwo? "

" I miss you, Krystal. "

" A-appa? "

" I'm your daddy. "

" HAAA! ", Krystal breathes her breath and looks around her room.

She covered her face from the sunlight coming into her room. She put away the blanket that covered her body and went to campus. Meanwhile, Jessica is preparing breakfast for Yuri and Krystal.

"Today I will take Krystal to campus, you just go to the office. ", Said Yuri.

"Doesn't it bother you? ", Asked Jessica.

" Of course not. ", Answered Yuri.

"Gomawo. ", Said Jessica.

A few minutes later, Krystal went down the stairs and she sat in the dining room with Yuri and Jessica.

"Today Appa will take you to campus. ", Said Yuri.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

Seoul National University

"Krystal, is it true yesterday when Mr. Taeyeon, did you come out last? ", Asked Yeri.

"Ne. Wae? ", Ask Krystal.

"Did he invite you to speak? ", Asked Yeri.

" Of course not. ", Answer Krystal.

Yeri paused and nodded her head.

" What is going on ? ", Ask Krystal.

"A-ani. I just want to ask that. ", Answered Yeri.

"Ah, okay. ", Said Krystal.

"Oh yeah, do you want to see today's fencing competition? ", Asked Yeri.

"Competition? ", Ask Krystal.

"Ne. Today our class starts at 11 o'clock, there are still 2 hours to fill in the blanks. ", Answered Yeri.

" OK. ", Said Krystal.

They went to the sports hall and saw a number of students gathered to watch the annual fencing competition.

" IM YOONA ! ", Said the fencing referee.

Krystal sits in the middle row and she sees a man entering the competition arena. The name wears his face shield and is ready to fight with his opponent.

"The name is the icon of our campus. Every time there is a competition, that man must join and always win many awards for this campus. ", Said Yeri.

"You seem to know a lot about that man. ", Answer Krystal.

" Of course. When I will register at the campus, I see his face on the bulletin board and I ask that to my brother. ", Said Yeri.

"Your brother is here? ", Ask Krystal.

"Ani. He knows Yoona oppa because of the competition they have joined together. ", Answered Yeri.

Krystal took the fencing competition seriously and she was amazed by Yoona's skill. When the match ended, Yoona let go of his face shield and his hand was lifted by the referee. He just smiled a little and accidentally looked at Krystal.

"He looks at you. ", Whispered Yeri.

"Yeri ~ ya. ",Krystal murmured while covering her face.

Finished with the fencing competition, Krystal and Yeri returned to their class. In the class, Yeri occasionally teases Krystal about Yoona, but Krystal is reluctant to respond to it. Krystal attended the teaching and learning activities well and she recorded everything her lecturer said.

Until one day, a pair of eyes were watching Krystal from the window. That gaze belonged to a man who had been standing outside the classroom.

You are very beautiful . . .