Episode 22

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

That afternoon, Mr. Jung is waiting for someone at one of the fancy restaurants. Every now and then he saw the clock in his hand and hoped that the person would come quickly. Not many, the person Mr. Jung arrived. A person who has more or less the same age as him goes towards him.

"Ah, Mr. Jung. ", Said the middle aged man.

"Mr. Lim. Long time no see. ", Replied Mr. Jung greetings immediately.

"What are the things that make you come back to Korea? ", Asked Mr. Lim.

"I just want to meet my granddaughter. ", Replied Mr. Jung.

"Ah, Soo Jung. How are you? ", Asked Mr. Lim.

" Alright. ", Replied Mr. Jung.

" Thankfully. ", Said Mr. Lim.

"What about your grandson? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

"He will soon graduate, maybe a few months. ", Replied Mr. Lim.

"Is he still down your skills in fencing? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

"Of course, he even became an icon on his campus, just like me first. ", Replied Mr. Lim.

"It seems good if we bring together Soo Jung and Yoona. ", Said Mr. Jung.

"Yes, do you want to use the same method when you want your child to marry that rich young man? ", Asked Mr. Lim.

"There's nothing wrong with introducing them both. ", Replied Mr. Jung.

Both of them laughed together and discussed a lot of problems. Mr. Jung intends to bring Krystal together with Yoona. In fact, long before Mr. Jung intention appeared, both of them had known each other.

Meanwhile, in Taeyeon's mansion, Jessica was enjoying the ocean view from the balcony. Still covered in silence, both of them just enjoyed the cool air in the afternoon before that afternoon.

"I never allow anyone to enter this room. Because I want you to be the first to enter this room. Even after we split up, I'm still waiting until the time that answers when you will enter this room. "

Jessica's eyes looked empty and her mind daydreamed of something.

"I can't love you anymore, I can't wait for you, I don't defend this. "

" How can I say that to this man? ", Jessica thought.

"You must accept the fact if he doesn't know his biological child at this time. "

" Have you ever thought so far? “

The words of everyone in recent days seemed to be playing on Jessica's head and made Taeyeon's ex-wife overwhelmed.

"Sica. ", Said Taeyeon who had been watching Jessica.

"Uhm. ", Murmured Jessica.

"Did something disturb your mind? ", Asked Taeyeon.

Jessica was just silent, now she was fighting against her inner dilemma to say the truth.

"If something really bothered you, at least let me hear that a little. ", Taeyeon said.

"Appa requested that Soo Jung be betrothed. ", Said Jessica, sighing.

"Matched up? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"With the grandson of his friend. ", Replied Jessica.

"W-wae? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Do you want to know the reason? ", Asked Jessica.

"Ne. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon very deeply, her eyes filled with tears.

"Sica ... wae? ", Asked Taeyeon.

The girl who is currently by your side is your little Soo Jung...