Episode 8

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

It is not wrong if he becomes a lecturer for music courses, his voice is very beautiful and it makes me even more want to hear it. My eyes are only fixed on the man who I realize is the same age as Eomma, but somehow I still see it not like its age.

According to me, if indeed the first love of a child is father, maybe I should say, my current feeling is the same, but he is not my father.

I played my pen and supported my face.

Eotteohgehae, I can't stop smiling.

"Krystal. "

" . . "

" Yes, Krystal. "

" W-wae Yeri? "

" Why did you smile from earlier? "

" A-ani. "

" Are you thinking of someone? "

" No. "

I can't let Yeri realize if I'm thinking of Taeyeon oppa, I don't want this to be a conversation on campus.

"Do you still remind? With my words about Mr. Taeyeon? It's natural for many women to chase after him. He looks very handsome and smart, even his voice is good. "

" Ne. His voice is very beautiful. "

Krystal POV End

After teaching, Taeyeon returned to his room and he put his books on the table.

"Taeyeon. ", Taeyeon turned around and saw Tiffany was behind him.

"Fany ~ ah. ", Taeyeon smiled but his smile was returned bitterly by the light brown haired girl.

Taeyeon watched Tiffany who just fell silent and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Wae? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"I saw you earlier in the music room. ", Tiffany replied.

"Ah, you must see me with Krystal. ", Said Taeyeon.

"The new student? ", Tiffany asked

"Ne. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"She looks like she likes you. ", Said Tiffany.

" Impossible. ", Answered Taeyeon while returning to tidy up her books.

"Tae, she is watching you very enthusiastically. ", Said Tiffany.

"Fany ~ ah. ", Murmured Taeyeon.

"What if the young girl really likes you? ", Tiffany asked.

" Impossible to happen. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Wae? ", Tiffany asked.

Instantly Taeyeon's hand stopped and he fell silent. He slightly turned his head towards Tiffany.

"Wae, Tae? ", Tiffany asked.

"I don't know, I just believe she won't like me or something. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Tiffany sighed and she still noticed Taeyeon from behind.

"I'm just worried if she really likes you. ", Said Tiffany who then left Taeyeon's room.

That made Taeyeon speechless and looked at the photo on his desk.

Soo Jung ~ ah. . .

Jessica POV

"Sunny ~ ah, what should I do? "

“ Yes. You only need to tell Taeyeon if Krystal is your child. "

" I can't meet him again. "

" Wae? "

" I just don't want to. "

" Are you afraid of falling in love with him again? "

" YA! "

" Ya! Sica !, your voice. "

" Sunny ~ eotteohgehae ? "

" Never mind, Sica. I'm sure Krystal is an adult. What are you worried about anyway? "

" I'm just worried if Krystal will feel comfortable next to Taeyeon. "

" No way, Sica. At present they are only limited to students and lecturers. You also have to understand that. Even though that might happen, surely Krystal can't possibly be with a man your age. "

" Sunny.. . "

" Now you better prepare your work because tomorrow you will go to New York, right? I will watch over Krystal. "

" Ne, Sunny. I entrust Krystal to you. "

" Ne. "

I'm grateful that Sunny wants to help me keep an eye on Krystal, at least my worries are a little reduced. I leaned back and closed my eyes, I remember everything in those days, even the smallest thing I could still remember. It didn't cross my mind to meet him again, I should have forgotten it because he must have been with another girl.

"I'm tired of the words spoken all the time. Now I understand who I am. For you, I have no meaning, I feel it, Taeng. "

" We love each other, but now we are separated. Even though it's in a different place in the same sky. Please don't forget me, Sica. "

I don't understand, when we love each other we don't realize each other's love. Slowly flowing away, it was never even imagined if one day we would meet again.

"Someday, you will realize it, Taeng. I will be happy somewhere. I know I'm not a strong woman, but painful things like this won't last long. Someday someone will love me like I love you now. Even that person will take your place and I will forget you. "

" I write your name and I want to keep it in my heart. "

" I can't love you anymore, I can't wait for you, I don't defend this. "

" Sica ~ ya, I can't love anyone other than yourself, I realize that. I remember thousands of times the first time you walked towards me and took the corner of my heart with you. "

There has never been a third person in our relationship, it really was because I could no longer maintain this. When I'm no longer able to be patient and wait for him. Even though the decision I made was challenged by my parents, I didn't care about that. They love Taeyeon very much, even eomma wants to give one of her companies to Taeyeon.

"Mrs. Jessica. "

" Ne. "

" Sorry to disturb. There are supplementary documents that will be brought tomorrow. "

" Can you attach the document and send it by email? I don't want to bring a lot of paper there. "

" Ne, Mrs. Jessica. "