Episode 16

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

Day after day, week after week until month after month passes. Krystal will face the final exam in the semester this time, she can't wait for a very long holiday after the exam. While Taeyeon has been in France for a vacation. Krystal faced her exam calmly and at that time, Tiffany was watching her.

"Tae, I miss you. ", Tiffany thought.

"I can't wait to get you back, oppa. ", Inner Krystal.

An hour has passed and Krystal has almost finished the answer. She only needs to solve a few more questions. Not long after, he moved from her chair and walked towards Tiffany. She put the answer sheet on Tiffany's desk and left the classroom.

"I'm very relieved. I can't wait to see his face when he returns later. ", Inner Krystal.

"Krystal! ", A man's voice from a distance makes Krystal silent.

Krystal closed her eyes when she saw the man who approached him was his ex-lover.

"Krystal, do you want to have lunch with me? ", Asked Amber.

" I do not want. ", Answer Krystal.

"Wae? ", Asked Amber.

" I do not want. ", Answer Krystal.

"Krystal, just a minute. ", Said Amber.

"I don't want to, Amber Liu. Do you understand ? ", Ask Krystal.

"Wae? ", Asked Amber.

"Amber Liu, that's enough. I don't want to deal anything with you. ", Answer Krystal.

"Krystal, mianhae. ", Said Amber.

"I've forgiven you, so you should stop disturbing me. ", Answer Krystal.

"Soo Jung. ", Said Yoona from a distance.

"Ne, oppa. ", Answer Krystal.

"There is something I want to talk about with you. ", Said Yoona.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

"Ya, Soo Jung. ", Said Amber.

"Bye, Amber. ", Answer Krystal.

"Ya ...", said Amber who was not happy to see Yoona take him away Krystal.

Yoona brings Krystal to the front yard of the campus. He seemed to keep a number of questions in his mind.

"Soo Jung. ", Said Yoona.

"Oppa, you can call me Krystal. ", Said Krystal.

"Ne. ", Replied Yoona.

"What do you want to talk about? ", Ask Krystal.

"What is your exam today? ", Asked Yoona.

"Uh, alright. ", Answer Krystal.

"Who is watching you? ", Asked Yoona.

"Ms. Tiffany. ", Answer Krystal.

"Jinjja? Shouldn't Mr. Kim? ", Asked Yoona.

"Mr. Kim is in France, oppa. ", Answer Krystal.

"Do you know that? ", Asked Yoona.

Krystal is silent and she averts her gaze from Yoona.

"Wae, Krystal? ", Asked Yoona.

"Ani, I think you know that too. ", Answer Krystal.

"I don't know anything. ", Replied Yoona with a small laugh.

"Ah, ne. Oppa, mianhae, I have to go. ", Said Krystal who immediately left.

"Krystal. ", Said Yoona.

Krystal ignores Yoona who called her, she just ran away from campus. She headed to a stationery shop.

"Annyeonghaseyo. ", Said the shop waiter.

"Anyyeonghaseyo, I'm looking for. . . . "

" Whoaa, you must be Krystal noona? ", Asked the shop assistant.

"Ah, ne. ", Answered Krystal who looked confused.

"It's nice to meet you. ", Said the shop waiter.

"W-wae? ", Ask Krystal.

"This morning I just saw Taeyeon oppa post a photo of you on her social media. ", Replied the shopkeeper.

Krystal is shocked to hear the shop attendant say and her face turns red.

"Noona, can I take a picture with you? ", Asked the shop attendant.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

The shop waiter calls his friend to take a picture of himself and Krystal.

"Gomawo, noona. ", Said the shop waiter.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal with a smile.

"Is there anything I can help? ", Asked the shop assistant.

"I-I want to find a notebook. ", Answer Krystal.

"Let me take it. ", Said the shopkeeper.

The shop attendant was very excited to deliver Krystal to the notebook area and after that she returned to her place.

"This morning I just saw Taeyeon oppa post a photo of you on her social media. "

That speech kept running around Krystal's head and was curious, She also took her cellphone. She saw the timeline on social media.

Caption: Since when did I start being with you? From the moment I opened my eyes and started to breathe.

Comment:

A: Is she your girlfriend?
B: OMO ~ !!!'

C: I knew her. She's my classmate

Krystal didn't stop smiling, she also seemed to forget the purpose of going to the bookstore.

"Omo! Krystal Noona! ", Said one visitor.

Krystal is shocked and she looks at the visitor shouting her name. The visitor just waved with a smile, so did Krystal who replied with a smile.

After lingering in the store, Krystal continued her journey to the music store. He was curious about Taeyeon's song. However, the same thing happened in music stores. When Krystal listens to Taeyeon's song with headphones, someone secretly takes a picture of Krystal.

* New Message *

Oppa: Are you listening to my song?

Krystal is shocked when she reads a short message from Taeyeon and she immediately looks around.

Me: Mwo? Have you returned from France?

Oppa: Ani. I'm still here until tomorrow.

Me: Will you be back tomorrow?

Oppa: Ne.

Me: Comeback soon, Oppa. bogoshipoyo. "

Oppa: Nado, Krystal.

Krystal smiles and saves her cellphone. She took one of Taeyeon's albums and took it to the cashier.

"I take this one. ", Said Krystal with a smile.

"Whoa, noona. Am I dreaming now? ", Ask the shopkeeper.

"Wae? ", Ask Krystal.

" How could it be ? You are Taeyeon oppa's lover, why buy the album? Why don't you ask for it directly? " the shopkeeper asked.

"Mwo? ", Krystal is shocked to hear the shopkeeper's question stating that she is Taeyeon's lover.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Taeyeon was enjoying his holiday while having lunch at a restaurant. He went on vacation with his cousin, Hyoyeon.

"How is your love right now? ", Asked Hyoyeon.

" I do not know. ", Answered Taeyeon with a small laugh.

"Have you seen comments from Netter about your photo with the girl? ", Asked Hyoyeon.

"Some already. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Have you expressed your feelings to her? ", Asked Hyoyeon.

"For that problem, I've already revealed it, but I don't have any status yet. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Wae? ", Asked Hyoyeon.

"I don't want to be in a hurry. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Do you miss your little family? ", Asked Hyoyeon.

"I really miss that. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"I heard Jessica will be in France to attend fashion week. ", Said Hyoyeon.

"It's impossible if I will meet her. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"The girl is really stubborn and has closed her heart tightly for you. ", Said Hyoyeon.

"She will be happy in her own way, Hyo. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"But, you are really great. When you choose Jessica instead of Tiffany. ", Said Hyoyeon.

"I don't even know if Tiffany has feelings for me. ", Answered Taeyeon while drinking a cup of tea.

"Oh yes, does Tiffany know about your closeness with that girl? ", Asked Hyoyeon.

" I do not know. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"What is the name of the girl, I forgot. ", Said Hyoyeon.

"Krystal. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Krystal?

Jessica POV

One of my favorite countries to visit is France. Just last night I left, I intended to invite Krystal, but was blocked by the final exam. Honestly, I feel tired of spending about 16 hours on a plane.

"Miss, do you want to go directly to the venue? "

" No, Jason. I want to take a break at the hotel. "

" Good, miss. "

Buildings that are quite high adorn the city, the weather is quite shady to make me want to enjoy the air out there.

"Jason! Watch out. "

Goodness. . .

Jason almost hit a child who was crossing the road.

"I'm sorry, miss. "

As if there were no other objects in front of me right now, my eyes were fixed on one man who was hugging the little boy. My heart seemed to rebel calling out its name, but I realized that I could not reach it again.

Taeyeon. . .