Episode 13

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

It's been a few weeks now, Krystal looks grim and she doesn't talk much. She only came to campus and returned home. Even at home, she did not come out of the room other than to eat and even chose to bring the food into the room. This doesn't only make Krystal's parents worry, but the man who is on the other side is worried about Krystal's condition.

One morning on campus. . .

"Tae. ", Said Tiffany.

"Ne. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"You seem to have been thinking about a problem lately. ", Said Tiffany.

"No, I'm fine. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Are you sick? ", Tiffany asked.

" Not. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Tae ...", said Tiffany.

"Ne. ", Answered Taeyeon.

" I feel something wrong with you. ", Said Tiffany.

"I'm fine, Fany ~ ah. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Tiffany sighed and leaned against the wall. She understood that Taeyeon was hiding something from her. She continued to pay attention to the man who had been holding her attention.

"Should I say I love you? I know you are better than anyone else. My heart is too heavy to relent again, I don't want anyone to hurt you, Tae. ", Tiffany thought.

On the other hand, Krystal returns to be alone in her room accompanied by her notebook. Her mind was chaotic, she was still thinking about what if Jessica really sent her to California.

"Krystal. ", Yuri said from outside the door of Krystal's room.

" . . . "

" Krystal, open your door. There is something I want to talk about. ", Said Yuri.

Krystal is still reluctant to talk to anyone at this time, even with her parents.

"Krystal, forgive your eomma. Open your door, just a minute. ", Begged Yuri.

" . . "

" Appa will help you stay in Korea. ", Said Yuri.

" . . "

“ And so you can stay at Seoul National University. ", Yuri said.

Yuri is still not getting an answer from Krystal, he is still thinking about how to make Krystal open the door for her.

"Yeoboseyo, Mr. Kim. There is something I want to talk to you about. "

Just say one sentence, Yuri has seen Krystal open the door for her. Yuri looked at Krystal with a cellphone still stuck to his ear. Krystal still looks at Yuri with a sharp look.

"Krystal, there's something I want to talk to you about. ", Yuri said while saving her cellphone.

" What ? ", Ask Krystal.

"I understand your feelings right now. But please don't shut yourself up by yourself right now. ", Answered Yuri.

"There is no one who understands my feelings. ", Said Krystal.

"Krystal ..", muttered Yuri.

" No one. ", Answer Krystal.

"That man. ", Said Yuri.

Krystal is silent hearing Yuri's words.

"I know if only that man can understand your feelings. ", Yuri managed to make Krystal silence a thousand languages.

"I know you don't want to move to California because of that man. ", Said Yuri.

"You don't know anything. ", Answer Krystal.

"Meet the man and tell him what you feel. That would be better and you could go to California as eomma wanted. ", Yuri said.

Krystal looks at Yuri with teary eyes.

"At least you've revealed your feelings to the man who managed to make you like this. And you will know what feelings he has. ", Continued Yuri.

"You really don't understand my feelings, even though you are my appa. That man understood my feelings far more. ", Said Krystal while closing her door roughly.

Krystal, you're right, I'm not your real father, but he is. . .

Evening . . 

In one restaurant, Tiffany is waiting for Taeyeon to have dinner together.

"Tae, I hope you will understand my point this time. ", Tiffany thought, staring at the glass of wine in front of her.

Before long, Taeyeon came and immediately approached Tiffany. Tiffany greets Taeyeon with her eyesmile.

"Mianhae, have you been long? ", Asked Taeyeon.

" Not. I just arrived. ", Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon smiled and still fixed Tiffany's eyes.

When they was having dinner together, Tiffany was silent and watched Taeyeon. Tiffany never felt desperate to get Taeyeon's heart, even to make Taeyeon sensitive to her desires was difficult.

"Fany ~ ah. ", Said Taeyeon.

"Ne. ", Tiffany replied.

"Appa asks how you are doing. ", Said Taeyeon.

"Jinjja? ", Tiffany asked.

"Ne. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Tiffany's face immediately turned red, as if she was increasingly convinced if she could have Taeyeon.

"Tae. ", Said Tiffany.

"Ne. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Tiffany seemed to undermine her intentions, she just fell silent and looked at Taeyeon.

"Fany ~ ah, gomawo. ", Said Taeyeon.

"Wae? ", Tiffany asked.

" You're so kind. Even I don't know how I have to reply. ", Answered Taeyeon with a smile.

"Tae. ", Murmured Tiffany.

"Your smile is like a vitamin for me. You can make me more enthusiastic about teaching on campus. ", Taeyeon said.

Tiffany listens to every Taeyeon's words. She rarely heard Taeyeon reveal what was being felt.

"I like to hear your voice every day, your worries when I look different than usual. It took a long time to say. . . . ", Taeyeon stopped and he set his breath, while the girl in front of him couldn't wait to hear the next sentence.

that you have come indeed to love me. . .

Jessica POV

What is that man doing ?

Even though I haven't seen him for decades, I still remember his face, there were no changes.

"Sunny, is that man Taeyeon? "

" Where? "

" There. "

" Ah, ne. Taeyeon. "

" Who is the girl with him? "

" I don't know, Sica. "

When a waiter approached me, Sunny chose the place right behind the man and out of curiosity about the man's talk, I didn't protest at all.

"Tae, I really came to love you. Even from the beginning we met. I feel you are able to fill the void in my heart after eomma left forever. ", The yeoja's words closed my eyes.

"Since first met? "

" Ne, when you're always nervous if there is additional work while you are eager to return home early so you can play with your child. "

Taeng. . .

"Do you still remember that? "

" Ne. I really remember it. Where you always close your eyes and rub your face when your wife contacts you. The question is always the same, when will you go home early. "

" TAENG! WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK TO EARLY HOME? "

" Sica ~ ya, I beg you to be patient, there is a job that I must complete. "

" You're always like that. "

" I don't understand why you never told your wife the truth? "

" Um, I just don't want the debate to get longer. I chose to apologize rather than have to argue with her. "

Taeyeon, wae?

"That's what makes me sure if the love you have is sincere. "

Like being hit by thousands of knives, the wound in my heart was cut and felt very painful.

"Sica ~ ya, what's wrong? "

" Ani. "

" Somehow I let you go. I can't, Sica. I will always worry if you leave me. "

Taeng, mianhae. . .