Episode 24

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

Days before night, Yuri is still waiting for Jessica in the living room. He repeatedly contacted Jessica but there was no answer. He was increasingly worried because Jessica was driving a car alone.

"Where are you Soo Yeon? ", Thought Yuri.

Meanwhile, in front of the house, Jessica remained silent in the car, her mind still empty.

"You better take a rest. ", Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon did not let Jessica return home in a chaotic situation. Taeyeon opened the car door, but what happened was that his ex-wife immediately held him back and hugged him once more.

"Mianhae. ", Said Jessica.

Taeyeon just froze because he still felt a wound that was so great in him. Slowly Taeyeon tried to let go of Jessica's arms so that he could let Jessica back home and rest.

"Say good night to Soo Jung. ", Said Taeyeon who immediately left the car.

While Jessica was still pensive in the passenger seat. Taeyeon walked away from Jessica's house and he decided to return to his house.

"Taeyeon, I beg you to take me out of this problem. "

" What's on your mind, Jessica? Why did you do this to me? "Taeyeon thought.

Taeyeon walked to his house, but he did not go straight into the house, he walked to the park near his house. He sat alone on the park bench staring at the river in the park.

A few minutes later . . .

"Tae. ", Said Tiffany who was suddenly beside Taeyeon.

"Ah, Fany ~ ah. ", Taeyeon looked surprised when she saw Tiffany's where abouts.

" What are you doing here ? ", Tiffany asked.

"I-I am just sitting. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Why aren't you in the house? ", Tiffany asked.

"I need cool air. Why are you alone outside at night? ", Asked Taeyeon.

" Ah, I …. ", Tiffany was confused answering Taeyeon's question.

At that time Tiffany was preparing a surprise for Taeyeon's birthday, but accidentally she saw Taeyeon alone in the park.

"We'd better talk inside the house. The night, it's not good for your health. ", Taeyeon said.

Tiffany just nodded her head and she followed Taeyeon into the house. While inside the house, Taeyeon provides Tiffany warm tea and some snacks.

"Do you mind if I just take a shower? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"It's okay, Tae. ", Tiffany replied with a smile

" OK. ", Said Taeyeon.

Tiffany again gave her most beautiful smile and let Taeyeon clean up. After Taeyeon disappeared in front of her, Tiffany immediately ran out of the house and picked up the items that she left at Taeyeon's house guard.

"Miss, do you need help? ", Asked the house guard Taeyeon.

"Gomawo, I have troubled you, so that I will bring this myself inside. ", Tiffany replied.

Tiffany quickly returned to Taeyeon's house and prepared all the equipment for the man's birthday party she loved so much. She put the birthday cake on the living room table and some other decorations.

The clockwork continues to move until finally it reaches number twelve. Taeyeon came out of the room and he was immediately shocked when he saw Tiffany smiling while singing asong Happy Birthday for her.

"Wow, do you remember? ", Asked Taeyeon who still carried a towel around her neck.

"Ne. ", Answered Tiffany who looked very excited.

"Gomawo, Fany~ah. ", Said Taeyeon while walking towards his birthday cake.

" Just make a wish. ", Tiffany said.

Taeyeon sat on the sofa and he closed his eyes. He said a prayer in his heart, and the most prayer he said was for the good of his little family relationship. After praying, Taeyeon blew out the candle that flared perfectly on that night.

" Happy Birthday, Tae. I hope you are always happy. ", Said Tiffany while giving a gift to Taeyeon.

"Gomawo, Fany ~ ah. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"Tae, saranghae. ", Said Tiffany who immediately hugged Taeyeon.

"Thankyou for your love, Fany ~ ah. "Taeyeon thought.

On the other hand, Jessica just daydreamed in her room, she still thought of every one of Taeyeon's words today. Jessica felt a barrage of blows, starting from she regretted not being patient waiting for Taeyeon until she had to see Taeyeon crying and didn't want to return her arms.

"Sica~ya ", Said Yuri.

There was no answer from Jessica who was still daydreaming staring out the window.

"Where have you gone all day? ", Asked Yuri slowly.

There was still no answer from Jessica and made Yuri speechless.

"This afternoon, Krystal asked my permission to leave the house tomorrow, because of Taeyeon's birthday. ", Yuri said cautiously.

" . . . "

" I told her to talk to you. ", Continued Yuri.

"Just let her go, Yul. ", Jessica replied with a very weak voice and an empty look.

" Are you sure ? ", Asked Yuri.

"I don't want to hinder her happiness. I gave everything to Taeyeon. ", Replied Jessica.

"Do you mean? ", Asked Yuri.

"I don't want to make a wrong move a second time. ", Replied Jessica.

"Sica. . . ", Yuri feels sorry for his wife who has a big enough problem.

"I'm sure sooner or later she will find out who her biological father is. ", Said Jessica who immediately lay closed her eyes.

Yuri saw Jessica already asleep in her sleep and she began to feel disturbed by situations like this. He could not bear to have to see Jessica carrying such a heavy burden.

Have a rest well, Sica ~ ya. . .

Krystal POV The

Sun this morning is so bright and the light entering the room wakes me up. The universe seems to know if I'm very excited today. I rushed to get ready and meet with Taeyeon oppa.

A few minutes later . . .

I stepped down the stairs and my steps suddenly slowed when I saw eomma sitting in the living room. To be honest I'm still afraid to leave the house today, I'm afraid that the eomma won't allow me.

"Eomma. . . "

" Ne. "

" Are you okay? "

" Ne. Wae? "

" Ani. "

Where are you going? "

" I want to get out. "

" Uhm, be careful. "

" Does eomma allow me? "

" Ne. "

" Jinjja? "

" Go, Soo Jung. "

" Gomawo, eomma. "

I am more happy and my spirit increases. I immediately ran away from the house with a face that was very cheerful in my opinion. I asked Appa's personal driver to take me to my meeting place with Taeyeon oppa.

"Miss, it looks like you are very happy today. "

" Jinjja? "

" Ne. Did you get a gift from your eomma? "

" Ani. "

" Ah, do you want to meet your lover? "

" A-ani. I don't have a lover yet. "

I feel my face flushed at this time and I became embarrassed.

A few minutes later . . .

Arriving at the meeting place, I immediately entered and I saw that man was there while reading a magazine. My footsteps brought me toward man who looked very adorable with his light blue shirt.

"O-oppa ..."

He looked surprised when he heard my voice and immediately put down the magazine.

"Have you been waiting? "

" Just now. "

" Oppa ... "

" Ne. "

Happy Birthday.