Episode 17

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

One night, Krystal was sitting playing her cellphone in the backyard, she also used earphones to fill the silence at night.

I also call you with a heart pounding

You become more friendly and shine brightly

The beautiful words you leave

have become poems and hums

I will hold you in my arms

The pages of this novel that have not been resolved

I will complete it until the end

I miss you

"Soo Jung. ", Said Yuri.

"Ah, ne. ", Krystal closed her notebook and removed the earphone.

" What are you doing ? ", Asked Yuri.

"Ah, I'm listening to music. ", Answer Krystal with a small smile.

"It's late, you better enter. The air is cold. ", Yuri said.

"Ne, appa. ", Answer Krystal.

Yuri sees Krystal enter the house and she thinks for a moment. He sighed and watched Krystal's footsteps. When going into the house, Yuri's footsteps stopped because of a photo in the chair. Yuri's hand trembled and his eyes opened wide.

Soo Jung. . .

Hôtel De Sers Champs Elysées

Jessica stared out the window of her room, the city lights controlled the night and the television sound accompanied the silence of the night. Jessica still remembered when Jason almost harmed a small child. She was sure if her eyes did not see the wrong, if the man who saved the little boy was Taeyeon.

" Mom, where is daddy? "

" Daddy still at office. "

" I miss daddy. "

Jessica closed her eyes and massaged her forehead.

"Soo Jung! "

" Daddy! "

At the same time, Taeyeon still remembered when he embraced the small child he saved. He did it when his own daughter was almost hit by a bicycle in the park.

"Tae! Look at this. ", Said Hyoyeon.

"Wae? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Jessica will attend the event at fashion week tomorrow." Hyoyeon answered.

Taeyeon fell silent and saw Jessica's face appear on television. He had not seen the face of his ex-wife for a long time.

"I have to get ready tomorrow. ", Taeyeon said, patting Hyoyeon on the shoulder.

"Ya, you don't want to see her? ", Asked Hyoyeon.

"If you want, you will meet her. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Taeyeon went into his room and tidied up his belongings. After tidying up his belongings, he left the hotel to look for air at night.

Taeyeon POV

Tonight is my last night in France, I take the time to take a closer look at the icon of the French city which is definitely the destination of everyone who visits here. I sat looking at the beauty of the night befriending the light of the Eiffel tower.

"I really want to vacation in France with you. "

" You will get your vacation, as soon as possible, Jessica. "

" Do you have time for that? "

" I will spare it. "

My eyes look straight, now I can only daydream of times that I sometimes long to return.

A few minutes later . . .

I feel like I'm dreaming, my heartbeat is uncertain, does God feel this deep sense of my longing? I saw the girl sitting in front of me. Even though her clothes were closed, I could still recognize her. In fact, she uses sweaters that we have bought together.

Jessica. . . .

The biggest dilemma is haunting me now, what should I do?