Episode 6

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

In a cafe that is so calming, Kyrtsal enjoys a cup of coffee with the man she has been watching from a distance. Awkwardness enveloped Krystal because this time it was the first time she felt her heart beat erratically.

"Krystal. ", Said the man who is no longer mistaken is Taeyeon.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

" How's your college ? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Fun. ", Answer Krystal.

"I saw you earlier while teaching. What are you doing in the backyard? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"I just want to go to class. ", Answer Krystal.

"Didn't you watch the fencing match until it's finished? ", Asked Taeyeon.

" Not. ", Answer Krystal.

"Wae? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Not important to me. Moreover, only limited to the match shows strength. ", Answer Krystal.

"Aren't all matches like that? ", Taeyeon asked with a smile.

 "No, I know the purpose of Amber challenging Yoona. ", Answer Krystal.

"What is the purpose? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"He is not happy if there are other people who pay attention to me. ", Answer Krystal.

"Are you a lover? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"She's my ex-lover. ", Answer Krystal.

"Does your father allow you to have a relationship with a man like that? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Certainly not. He behaved very well in front of my parents. ", Answer Krystal.

As if feeling comfortable, Krystal easily told everything to Taeyeon that day. While across the cafe, there is a man who is watching Taeyeon and Krystal.

"Yes! Sooyoung, why did they meet? "

" I don't know. I also accidentally saw them. "

" Ah! How could this happen ? I've separated them for a long time. "

" I've told you since the beginning of your breakup with Taeyeon. The more you separate Krystal and erase Krystal's memory about Taeyeon, this will endanger someday. "

" Eotteohgehae, Sooyoung ~ ah. "

" You have to tell Krystal or you have to meet Taeyeon to talk about this. It could be that Taeyeon doesn't realize if Krystal is your child. "

" I can't meet that man again. "

" I'm also sure you can't tell Krystal everything you've been hiding for 15 years. "

Jessica ended her conversation with Sooyoung, a friend during her college days. Jessica began to think about why that could happen. Jessica looked at her cellphone which she threw on the table, she was increasingly worried when she remembered the schedule of her departure to New York. She worries that Yuri can't keep an eye on Krystal and that makes Taeyeon meet Krystal at any time.

"Mr. Taeyeon, gomawo. You gave advice for my college. ", Said Krystal when she left the cafe with Taeyeon.

"It doesn't matter, Krystal. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"I'm very lucky to be able to talk a lot with you. ", Said Krystal.

"I'm glad to be able to help you. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"I don't know, who can answer my problems in lectures. ", Krystal stepped ahead of Taeyeon and walked in front of Taeyeon.

"Wae? ", Asked Taeyeon who followed Krystal from behind.

"My parents are busy with their work. ", Answer Krystal.

Taeyeon fell silent when he heard Krystal's answer, he was increasingly curious about Krystal's life.

"Maybe, I don't understand what my parents are aiming for until they like to spend time in the office. ", Said Krystal.

They arrived at one park and Krystal chose to sit in the park chair. They sit in the shade of a tree that is quite shady.

"What is your parent's job? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Appa is the owner of a showroom car and eomma is the CEO of her own company. ", Answer Krystal.

"How long can you spend with them in one day? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"1 or 2 hours, without any discussion and usually it's just dinner. ", Answer Krystal.

Taeyeon was silent again and he remembered his past.

"What can she get from 2 hours of your time? Even that only happens when you have dinner at home. "

Taeyeon looked at Krystal and she saw the girl smile looking straight ahead.

"Who asked you to study on this campus? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"I chose it myself. ", Answer Krystal.

"Your Eomma? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"She free me to choose. ", Answer Krystal.

"Do you have a lover? ", Asked Taeyeon.

Krystal is silent and it makes Taeyeon awkward.

"Mianhae. If you don't want to answer it doesn't matter. ", Said Taeyeon

"The best man I've ever known is my appa. " Krystal answered.

"Your appa? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Ne. Maybe it's true and I have to agree with the statement if my first love is my appa. ", Answer Krystal.

Taeyeon tried to digest Krystal's words even though he was getting confused.

"Appa is very good, even though he works hard and always makes Eomma angry. But, quietly when Eomma was in the office. When Eomma leaves for work, Appa always returns home at lunch and he plays with me. ", Said Krystal.

Taeyeon is still silent listening to Krystal's story.

"But, there is something different from Appa since I grew up. He forgot about the doll he bought for me without being known by eomma. I feel a considerable difference. ", Connect Krystal.

" I understand. ", Murmured Taeyeon.

"Mr. Taeyeon ... ", said Krystal.

"Krystal, don't call me like that. ", Taeyeon asked.

" Then ? ", Ask Krystal.

"You can use anything as long as it's not like that. ", Answered Taeyeon.

Oppa ...