Episode 5

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

In the midst of the crowd, my vision is only focused on the girl. I don't understand what I feel, I just want to be around and look after her. She is a very beautiful girl, even she can make me remember my past.

"Tae! "

" Uhm. "

" What is happening here? "

" I don't know. When I went to class, suddenly there was a crowd here. "

" Is that the match Yoona? "

" It seems. "

I don't know who is currently fighting fencing, because my focus is not those who are competing.

Deg. . .

She seemed to realize that if I watched her from a distance, now she looked at me and smiled, reflexively I smiled back.

Gosh, Taeyeon, what are you doing? She is your student.

Then I looked down and the girl who was beside me was starting to look confused.

"Who are you smiling at? "

" A-ani. "

" We'd better go back to class. "

" Ne, Fany ~ ah. "

My footsteps. moved from the field to the class. I still don't understand why at every step I can think of that girl. She is not the only beautiful girl on this campus, but why I always think about it.

Is it because he is very similar to Jessica ?

Taeyeon POV End

In the middle of the match, Krystal decides to leave the field. Even though Yeri held her back, she still left. She is bored if she has to watch fencing matches for things that are not clear.  She stepped around the campus and watched every detail of the building. When she was outside the building, she looked at the classroom window and she fell silent. Her body was frozen and her eyes did not blink towards the window.

Krystal focuses her eyes on someone who is standing in the classroom window. She lowered her head and smiled a little. When she left the place, she took the time to look at the window once more. The unexpected thing was actually done by someone behind the classroom window, he accidentally looked at Krystal when Krystal had left.

A few hours later . . .

Yeri is running around looking for Krystal as old as a fencing match, she looks rushed and wants to tell Krystal something.

"Krystal! ", Yeri said when she found Krystal sitting in class.

"Wae? ", Ask Krystal.

"Yoona won today's match. ", Yeri answered with great enthusiasm.

"I already knew he would win. ", Said Krystal.

"But, the bad news is, Amber doesn't seem to accept his defeat. ", Said Yeri.

" What did he do ? ", Ask Krystal.

"I don't know, obviously he was very angry. ", Answered Yeri.

Krystal is silent and sighs.

"What is the connection between you and Amber? ", Asked Yeri.

" There is no. ", Answer Krystal.

"Why is he so angry when he finds out Yoona is quietly paying attention to you? ", Asked Yeri.

"I don't know about that. ", Answer Krystal.

The course hours start as usual, Krystal looks at the lecturer who is explaining the material that day.

While on the other hand, Yuri is preoccupied with the entry of the latest sports cars. He was checking all the cars that had just arrived at his showroom today. When checking the cars one by one, a middle-aged man, with very neat clothes, walked straight towards Yuri. All employees bow their heads when the man enters the showroom.

"Yuri. ", Said the man.

"Ah, appa. ", Yuri replied to the middle-aged man.

" Are you busy ? ", Asked Mr. Kwon.

" Not too. ", Answered Yuri.

Yuri POV

My work must be delayed due to the presence of the appa. I don't know what he will talk about, because his arrival was very shocking. I saw him looking out the window of my work.

"You've been married to Jessica for a long time. "

Ah, I know, surely Appa came to ask the same question.

"Don't you want to have a child from your marriage with Jessica? "

" Appa, we've talked about that since the beginning of my marriage. "

" About Jessica who doesn't want to have more children? "

" Ne. "

" Not that I don't like Jessica's biological child, I just want to have a grandson from you. "

" It's the same, appa. Currently Krystal is my child. "

" She is a child from another man. "

I lowered my head when Appa looked at me with a serious look.

"You have to be able to think about that. "

Appa really wants a child from my marriage and Jessica. However, what power, every time I talk about this to Jessica, she always refuses. I don't want to impose my wishes, because Krystal's presence is enough in our marriage.

"Think of your future. Who will take over your company later. "

" Ne, appa. ".

I sighed when the appa came out of my work. I can only lean and close my eyes. I don't know what I will say to Jessica about this. I don't want Appa to think I never said this to Jessica, if it happened, he would definitely say this directly to Jessica.

Drrt ... drrt

"Ne. "

" Yul ... "

" Ne, Sica. "

" What's wrong with you? "

" Nothing. "

" Wae? Do you look tired? "

" I'm just a little sleepy. "

" I have to go to New York in a few days. "

" Is there a job there? "

" Ne. "

" . . "

" Do you want to come? "

" No, I'm just stay at home with Krystal. Besides, you have to focus there. "

" Ah, ne, it looks like I'm leaving tomorrow. "

" Ne. "

" See you. "

Yuri POV End

Jessica felt there was something strange about Yuri, she could feel if Yuri was having a problem. Jessica continued her work and began to take care of all her needs while in New York.

Drrt ... drrt ...

" Yeoboseyo, I saw Taeyeon with Krystal. "