Episode 4

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

Krystal POV End

Krystal stepped up the stairs and the sound of her shoes was heard by Jessica. Immediately Jessica came out of the room and saw her child was headed for the room.

"Soo Jung~ ah. ", Said Jessica.

"Ne. ", Answered Krystal who turned around to see Jessica.

"Where is your appa? ", Asked Jessica.

"I-I don't know. ", Answer Krystal.

"Mwo? He picked you up. ", Said Jessica.

"I-I don't know. I go home alone. ", Answer Krystal.

Jessica fell silent and she walked toward the door of the house. She peered from behind the window curtain and watched out of the house.

Degh. . .

"T-taeyeon? ", Jessica was shocked to see a man who walked away from her house,

"Are you really home alone? ", Asked Jessica while walking towards Krystal.

"I-I. . . ", Krystal is confused answering Jessica's question.

"Soo Jung. ", Jessica looks at Krystal very deeply and looks forward to Krystal's answer.

"My lecturer drove me home. ", Answer Krystal while looking down.

"Your lecturer? ", Asked Jessica.

"Ne. Earlier while waiting for appa, Amber treated me very rudely and happened to Mr. Kim passed and he helped me. ", Answer Krystal.

"Mr. Kim? ", Murmured Jessica.

Jessica's heart turned uncertain and she began to convince herself that what she was worried about had not happened.

A few minutes later . . .

"Sica! Has Krystal come home? ", Asked Yuri.

"Why are you taking so long? ", Jessica asked, folding her hands together.

"Y-You mean? ", Asked Yuri.

" Do you know ? While waiting for you, Krystal gets an unpleasant treatment from Amber. ", Replied Jessica.

"Mwo? ", Asked Yuri.

"What if something happens to Krystal? ", Asked Jessica.

Yuri just fell silent and she saw Jessica enter the room. Yuri stepped into Krystal's room to make sure his child was fine. Yuri opens the door to Krystal's room and she sees Krystal asleep.

"I know she's not your biological child. But I'm sure you can take care of her far better than her biological father. "

Those words crossed Yuri's mind when he looked at Krystal who had fallen asleep. He remembered when asking Jessica to be his wife, in Jessica's mind just how to keep Krystal from being a better child. Even though he has never met Krystal's biological father, Yuri has thought that Krystal's biological father is a person who is too busy with his own world.

Meanwhile on the other hand, Krystal's biological father, Taeyeon, is daydreaming in his room. The room that is still decorated with Krystal's photo frame as a child was the most comfortable place for Taeyeon to rest. Behind his busy life, Taeyeon has a longing to be able to play with Krystal at that time, until every time he sees children playing in the park, he is eager to see Krystal laughing like a child in general.

Taeyeon's parents deeply regretted Jessica's decision to end the marriage with Taeyeon, because according to Taeyeon's parents, their child could still change if given the opportunity. But now, Taeyeon and Tiffany's closeness began to be known by Taeyeon's parents. Tiffany's friendly attitude had stolen the attention of Taeyeon's father, but because she lived alone, Taeyeon's mother still questioned Tiffany's family.

The next morning. . .

Krystal goes to campus early and rejects her parents' offer to go with Krystal to choose a taxi because there is a morning class that she must follow. On the way, Krystal looked at the curb from the window, she seemed to be carried away by a past memory she could still remember, when her father always held his hand tightly when crossing the road.

Arriving at campus, Krystal steps. her feet in the campus hallway, She walks to her locker and takes a few books there. At the same time, a pair of eyes were watching her from a distance. A man folds his hands in front of his chest and rests on the wall, his gaze leads to Krystal.

The man smiled and nodded his head several times. Suddenly a girl comes over to Krystal and invites Krystal to class. The man still pays attention to Krystal until it finally disappears from his sight.

When in class and lessons take place, Krystal focuses on the material delivered by her lecturer. However, a few moments later, she accidentally saw Taeyeon crossing in front of her class and still visible in the classroom window, the focus was interrupted and her vision followed where Taeyeon left.

"Krystal. ", Whispered Yeri.

"Ah, ne. ", Said Krystal.

"What are you watching? ", Asked Yeri.

"A-ani. ", Answer Krystal.

Krystal still glances at the window and she hasn't seen Taeyeon there. She began to think about why she always wanted to see Taeyeon,

"Why did I feel so calm when I saw his face? ", Inner Krystal.

Yeri watched her friend daydream while writing something in her book. After the lesson is over, Yeri pays attention to Krystal who is tidying up her book.

"Wae? ", Ask Krystal.

"Do you like one of the man on this campus? ", Asked Yeri.

"Mwo? ", Krystal is shocked to hear Yeri's question and she starts to look around her.

Yeri pauses and watches Krystal.

"I don't have any feelings for man on this campus. ", Answer Krystal.

Before long, several students ran in the classroom aisle and made Yeri's view focused on them.

" What is wrong ? ", Ask Krystal.

"I don't know. ", Answered Yeri.

They got out of the classroom and walked towards the crowd in the park behind the campus. Krystal sees her ex-lover challenging Yoona to fight fencing.

" What do you want ? ", Asked Yoona.

"I want to fight fencing with you. ", Replied Amber.

" For what ? ", Asked Yoona.

Amber was silent and some of his friends whispered.

"I have seen you pay attention to Krystal a few times, what do you mean? ", Asked Amber.

Yoona was surprised to hear Amber's question and he seemed confused in responding to the question.

"Wae? You're confused because you got caught? ", Asked Amber.

"Clean the field and prepare my equipment. ", Yoona said while looking at his club mates.

Amber smiled thinly when Yoona accepted her view. However, on the other hand, Krystal closed her eyes and shook her head. She could not understand what was in the mind of her ex-lover.

All students walked to the indoor field and saw Yoona getting ready.

"Why did you respond to this challenge? ", Asked Irene, the vice chairman of the fencing club who suddenly came to see Yoona.

"Every now and then it's also a great sport. ", Replied Yoona.

"Your reason is very unreasonable. ", Said Irene.

"Wae? ", Asked Yoona.

"I should have asked that to you. Is it because of the girl? ", Irene asked.

Yoona fell silent and he looked at the cover of his face.

"If it's true, that girl is here and is watching this stupid match. ", Said Irene who left leaving Yoona.

Yoona looks at Krystal and he puts on his face shield. He walked to the middle of the field and saw on the other side Amber was ready.

"Stupid. ", Murmured Krystal.

One member of the fencing club brought together Yoona and Amber in the middle of the field as a sign they would start the match. A few minutes later, the whistle was blown and the match began.

Meanwhile on the other hand, Jessica was busy with her work. She had to attend a event fashion week in New York for some time to come. In the midst of her busy life, Jessica accidentally saw the open drawer of her desk. He saw a photo of Krystal and herself. She took the photo and fell silent it turned out that the photo was a picture of her family first, but on the part of Taeyeon's face, it was gone. Jessica put the photo on the table and she looked at the photo.

"I'm sorry I can't be a good man for you and Krystal. At least allow me to be able to meet Krystal someday. "

Jessica remembered her last conversation with Taeyeon and suddenly her mood became 'blue'. She had separated for a long time with Taeyeon, but occasionally she still remembered when Taeyeon worked very hard. She remembered when Taeyeon returned home late at night and immediately fell asleep on the sofa. Jessica realized if Taeyeon worked hard because Taeyeon did not want Jessica to work. Taeyeon wants Jessica to focus on taking care of Krystal. But because of different thoughts, Jessica filed a divorce claim. Jessica took the photo and put it back in the desk drawer. She returned her focus to work.