Episode 10

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

My eyes that see it now, I feel nervous and blush. My heart is beating fast, I can't hide it and I have to admit it now. I felt he had a mysterious magic spell and it was like my heart had fallen in it. I have never felt this before. My whole body was shaken by this new feeling. My heart beat, I just felt like a little girl. I must be dreaming, how can I want to hug him now.

"Krystal. "

How can I tell you if I like you?

"Krystal. "

" Ah, ne. "

" What are you thinking about? "

" Ani. "

" Ya! Taeyeon oppa! "

That scream surprised me. Some of the ladies from a far came to our table and approached Taeyeon. They invited Taeyeon to take a picture together.

What? He just said if he is not famous, and now I see these girls?

"Krystal, mianhae. ", He said on the sidelines of his fan session.

I just folded my hands and was still amazed by what he said while on the trip.

A few minutes later . . .

"Ya, you just told me if you were only famous on campus. "

" Mianhae, I don't know if they still remember me. "

" Still remembering you? "

" I've been singing for a long time in public. Even I feel if they have forgotten my songs. "

" Wae? "

" I want to focus on family and campus. "

" Jinjja? "

" Ne. "

He's like a man who is too perfect to pass up, even I feel sorry why I haven't met him since. For me, he is an ideal man like Eomma said.

"Oppa. "

" Ne.

" May I take a selfie with you?"

Gosh! I feel so stupid right now.

" I do my fanservice for you."

" Ya! "

I can see it laughing so much right now and I like it even more.

Krystal POV End

Meanwhile, in another country, Jessica was attending a fashion show with VOGUE. While talking with other designers , suddenly a man approached her and asked her to get out of the crowd.

" Who are you ? ", Asked Jessica to the mysterious man who took her.

"Miss, there is someone who wants to meet you. ", That man invited Jessica to one place.

"Jessica. ", Said man wrapped in very neat clothes holding a glass of wine.

" Who are you ? ", Asked Jessica.

" I'm Choi ... ",

"Ya! CHOI SOOYOUNG! ", Shouted Jessica who immediately walked towards Sooyoung and hit Sooyoung from behind.

" Ya, Ya Ya! ", Said Sooyoung while holding Jessica's hand.

"Why are you here? ", Asked Jessica.

"Sunny told me you were here. ", Answered Sooyoung.

"Then what is your goal to meet me? ", Asked Jessica.

"It's about your ex-husband. ", Answered Sooyoung.

"I don't want to know about it anymore. ", Said Jessica.

"Okay, it looks like I'm wrong. ", Sooyoung said.

"Mwo? ", Asked Jessica.

"It's about Krystal. ", Answered Sooyoung.

Jessica was silent and she looked at Sooyoung very sharply.

"I hope you don't kill me. ", Said Sooyoung.

"Tell me what happened to Krystal. ", Asked Jessica.

"Sunny just contacted me and she said if Krystal was having lunch with Taeyeon. Unfortunately, they look closer now. ", Answered Sooyoung.

Jessica massaged her temples and leaned on the pillar.

"Mianhae, Sica. Sunny could not contact you because she does not want you to panic in a crowd.", Said Sooyoung.

"What was in the mind of that man?", Muttered Jessica.

"Sica, mianhae. Do not want to interfere with your. In my opinion, this is not their fault, you can't even block them, it will alert Krystal. I feel Krsytal is comfortable with Taeyeon because Taeyeon can understand her.", Said Sooyoung.

"How can I let them?" Jessica asked.

"I just want to say to you, this is a difficult thing. Krystal feels more secure and even comfortable when she is near Taeyeon than Yuri. Because after all Taeyeon is her biological father. It's just that she doesn't know it at this time. "Sooyoung replied.

" I can't accept it. ", said Jessica.

" You have to be able, like you accept the fact that Krystal has forgotten her biological father. ", Sooyoung answered .

Soo Jung ~ ah...

Of Korea. . .

Taeyeon invited Krystal to enjoy the scenery in the area around his mansion. The view facing the sea, surrounded by cliffs and trees made Krystal reluctant to leave.

"Do you visit here often? ", Ask Krystal.

"I spent my weekend here. ", Answered Taeyeon.

"I wish I had a mansion or a house here. ", Said Krystal.

Taeyeon paused and turned his gaze to the mansion across the street.

"Eomma would have been very happy if she had a mansion with a view like this. ", Said Krystal with a smile.

"Looks like you love your eomma very much. ", Taeyeon glanced at Krystal.

" Of course. ", Answer Krystal.

"What did your eomma expect from you? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"She wants me to get a man who is kind and caring for his family. ", Answer Krystal.

"Have you found it? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"I don't know how I answer it. I just feel if I've found it. ", Answer Krystal.

"Jinjja? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Ne. But I don't know whether Eomma will like it or not. ", Answer Krystal.

"Krystal, you have to know, the life partner is the choice of your heart. Even though your parents' consent is necessary, but all of that is just you and your partner who will under go it. Choose the best partner for you, "Taeyeon said.

"Ne. I am increasingly convinced that I have found it. ", Answer Krystal.

Taeyeon just smiled and bowed.

Saranghae oppa. . .