Episode 26

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

The next day, Jessica prepares breakfast for Yuri before leaving for work. Yuri asked Jessica to stay at home until Jessica felt calm and could return to the office. While that day Krystal already has an appointment to meet with Taeyeon.

"Are you okay at home? ", Asked Yuri.

"Ne. ", Replied Jessica.

"Contact me if something happens. ", Yuri said.

"Ne. ", Answered Jessica with a small smile.

"Saranghae, Sica~ya. ", Yuri hugged and kissed Jessica's forehead.

"Nado, Yul. ", Replied Jessica.

Yuri leaves for the office and leaves Jessica at home with Krystal. That morning Krystal is still sleeping in her room. Jessica tidied all the dishes on the dining table before waking Krystal up.

However, when he was tidying it all up, suddenly Jessica felt there was something strange in her kitchen. She saw a spark from the direction of the kitchen which gradually spread to the cloth near the stove. Jessica looked panicked and tried to contact Yuri, but there was no answer from Yuri. Jessica continued to try to extinguish the fire that began to appear. When she tried to cover the fire with a wet cloth, what happened instead was the fire getting bigger and started to spread to the kitchen set.

"SOO JUNG! ", Jessica shouted Krystal's name while trying to save herself.

On the other hand, Taeyeon is on her way to Krystal's house. He wants to invite Krystal to recreation in an art museum in the city. Suddenly an unpleasant feeling haunted him and he drove the car faster. At the same time Yuri also checked her cellphone and she contacted Jessica, but there was no answer. Yuri turned the car around and he decided to return home.

A few minutes later . .

"Ya! there's smoke! ", Said one of Jessica's neighbors and several other neighbors who immediately contacted the fire department.

"Soo Jung~ah. ", Jessica knocked on the door of Krystal's room and the view was not clear because the room of her house was full of smoke.

Arriving in front of Jessica's house, Taeyeon was surprised to see smoke and several people gathered in front of the house. Taeyeon immediately got out of the car and ran towards the house.

"Sir, don't come in, we're calling the fire department. ", Said one of the neighbors.

"Where is the owner of the house? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Don't know, but there is still one parked car. ", Answer the other neighbors.

"Soo Jung. ", Taeyeon thought, who immediately ran into the house.

Taeyeon entered the house but beforehand he wet his jacket with water from the front yard garden of the house. He kicked at the door of the house and could not see because of the smoke.

"SOO JUNG! SOO YEON! ", Shouted Taeyeon while walking in.

Soon the fire engine came along with Yuri. A number of firefighters prevented Yuri from trying to enter.

"Please wait here, we will save your family. ", Said the fire department.

SOO JUNG!

Taeyeon POV

I don't care anymore about what will happen, my mind is messed up, I'm just looking for where my daughter and ex-wife is. I can feel the incredible heat inside the house, my eyes can't see clearly.

"Soo Jung ~ ah. "

Bruk ...

I did not find anyone in the lower room, my foot immediately stepped to the second floor and sure enough I found Jessica already lying in front of the door of the room.

"Sica! "

" T-tae. "

I lifted Jessica and took her down the stairs. But while in the family room, I saw a number of firefighters entering the house. I waved my hand and left Jessica to the firefighter.

"Sir, you have to get out. "

No! I will save my child! "

" Sir, this is dangerous for you. "

" I will never let anyone save my child as long as I can. "

" SIR! "

I left the firefighter and returned to the second floor. I feel my body has weakened and it's very difficult to open the door to Krystal's room.

"Soo Jung! Get out! "

Suddenly I heard a voice from inside the room.

"Eomma! "

" Soo Jung! Open the window of your room. "

" W-wae? Oppa is that you? "

" Soo Jung fast. "

I'm still trying to break the door to Krystal's room.

Baam! ...

The door to the room opened and I saw her near the window. I opened my jacket and put it on her. I put my arms around her and took her out of the room. However, the flames spread increasingly to the stairs and he shouted in fear. Without thinking, I carried him and passed the fire. My gaze began to blur and my breath was disorganized.

"Soo Jung. "

My footsteps started uncertainly, I handed Krystal over to the security guard and at the same time I lost my sight, everything darkened.

OPPA !!!

Taeyeon POV End

Krystal cried so much that when she saw Taeyeon lying unconscious, firefighters forced Krystal to leave the house and there was only one officer who would take Taeyeon out.

"OPPA !!!!!! ", Krystal doesn't stop calling Taeyeon in the midst of her crying.

Firefighters managed to bring Taeyeon out and immediately gave first aid with Jessica. Both were rushed to the nearest hospital.

A few minutes later . . .

At the hospital, Taeyeon and Jessica were given further help in the same room. The nurse put an oxygen device on her second body and triggered her second heartbeat. The response from Jessica's body when given a heartbeat trigger still had a reaction, while Taeyeon was not at all.

"Appa, I want to see the state of Eomma and Taeyeon oppa. ", Said Krystal.

"You can't, Soo Jung. You have to wait here. ", Yuri said.

After several hours of waiting, the emergency room door opened and several nurses brought Jessica out of the room.

"How about ? ", Asked Yuri.

"Right now we can handle female victims, but. . . . ", The doctor looked confused to explain to Yuri about Taeyeon's condition.

Not long, Krystal cries when she sees the nurse bringing Taeyeon out with a cloth covering her face.

"OPPA! ", Krystal shouted very hysterically.

"We cannot save male victims, because his lungs have been contaminated and previously they were already weak because they have a history of internal medicine. ", Said the doctor.

Yuri paused to hear the doctor's words and he cried seeing Krystal hug Taeyeon's already pale body.

"Oppa! Don’t go! ", Krystal cries so much.

"Soo Jung. ", Murmured Yuri.

"Oppa! You promised me you wouldn't leave me !!!! ", Krystal keeps moving Taeyeon's body.

"Soo Jung, you must be strong. ", Said Yuri.

Oppa, saranghae, mianhae. . . . .

The next day, Yuri accompanied Krystal to deliver Taeyeon to his final resting place. Yuri feels broken when he sees Krystal not stop crying about Taeyeon's funeral. While Krystal keeps calling Taeyeon's name in her heart. She did not expect if her meeting with Taeyeon had to stop in a way like this.

"Oppa, wae? ", Sobbing Krystal.

"Soo Jung. ", Yeri murmured which continued to strengthen Krystal.

There was also present Tiffany who did not stop crying about the funeral of man who was always in her heart. She did not expect if Taeyeon would leave her in this way. Now she can only look at Taeyeon's face in a picture frame, a beautiful irreplaceable smile in her heart.

"Yul. ", Jessica said, who was suddenly beside Yuri.

"Sica, why are you here? ", Asked Yuri.

"Doctor, how is the man trapped inside the house with me? "

" Ah, mianhae. That man can’t be saved. "

" M-mwo? "

At that time Jessica was supposed to be in the hospital and had not been allowed to leave. However, because she heard the news that Taeyeon was gone, she asked permission from the doctor to see Taeyeon one last time.

"Sunny. "

" Sica, you must be strong. Taeyeon just have a rest now. "

" Wae? "

" Sica. "

" I want to see it one last time. "

" Your situation hasn't improved. "

" I have to see it. "

Jessica's tears could no longer be stopped when she saw her child crying about Taeyeon's funeral. Even today she still hides the most important things in Krystal's life.

"I don't want to part with her. "

" Mianhe, Soo Jung. ", Jessica thought.

Finished with the funeral session, some of Taeyeon's family members returned home with a deep feeling of grief. But not with Krystal, she still looks at Taeyeon's photo in the resting place.

"Why did you leave me like this? Wae? ", Softly Krystal.

Krystal's attitude made Jessica, Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung feel how broken Krystal's heart was when Taeyeon left them.

"Soo Jung. ", Said Jessica while hugging Krystal.

"Wae, eomma? ", Ask Krystal.

"You have to give it up. He will take care of you from there. ", Replied Jessica.

"Eomma, I love him. ", Murmured Krystal.

Instantly Jessica's heart was broken into small pieces and she could no longer hold back her tears.

He loves you so much, Soo Jung

 

THE END