Episode 20

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

After spending all day with Taeyeon, Krystal returns home and she rests in her room. Until that night, she still did not know if he was being talked about on social media. When she was daydreaming staring at the ceiling of the room, she remembered one gift she would give to Taeyeon.

She took a box under her bed. She opened the box and saw a jacket. She lay on the bed and didn't realize her eyes were closed.

The next day . . .

"Soo Jung! ", The shouting sound made Krystal open her eyes.

"Mr. Jung, wait a minute. ", Said Yuri.

"What should I wait for? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

"Wait, we can talk about all this. ", Answered Yuri.

"You can't take care of that child. ", Said Mr. Jung.

"Listen to my explanation first. ", Yuri said.

"Appa! ", Jessica immediately ran towards Mr. Jung is on the stairs.

Krystal heard a commotion in front of her room and she tried to guess what was happening.

"We can talk about this calmly. We all don't want this to happen. ", Said Jessica.

"If you don't want this to happen, why do you leave it? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

"Appa, you have to understand difficult conditions like this. If you do something fatal, this can have a very long impact. ", Replied Jessica.

Mr. Jung saw his daughter shed tears and he sighed. He glanced at Yuri who was embracing Jessica.

"Let's talk about this in the family room. ", Said Mr. Jung who goes ahead of Jessica and Yuri.

A few hours later . . .

"I don't know what happened. Why did the news suddenly appear? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

"Krystal met Taeyeon since Krystal first entered college. Taeyeon is Krystal's lecturer. ", Replied Jessica.

"Does that man not realize who is Krystal? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

" I do not know. What is clear is that Krystal doesn't know who Taeyeon really is. ", Replied Jessica.

"Krystal doesn't know who Taeyeon really is? ", Asked Mr. Jung with his eyes open.

Jessica just shook her head and that made Mr. Jung returns to emotion.

"HOW CAN I, SOO YEON ?! ", Asked Mr. Jung.

"Mr. Jung, calm down. Jessica has her own reasons why that happened. ", Answered Yuri.

"How can she don’t know her biological father? ", Asked Mr. Jung

"Jessica never let Krystal remember or meet Taeyeon since they separated. It has been a long time, 15 years. ", Answered Yuri.

"Why are you so stupid? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

Jessica just looked down.

"Have you ever thought so far? ", Asked Mr. Jung.

"Forgive Jessica, Mr. Jung. ", Said Yuri.

"Now how to make them aware? Tell me ", Mr. Jung folded his arms and looked at Jessica, who had been downcast.

"We will try as soon as possible. ", Answered Yuri.

"How fast are you? The news has spread everywhere. ", Said Mr. Jung.

Silence occurred between the three of them and Mr. Jung can only hold back his emotions.

"Soo Jung's match with the grandson of my business partner. ", Mr. Jung made Jessica look at Mr. Jung.

"Mwo? ", Asked Jessica.

"I will soon meet with Mr. Lim to talk about this. ", Replied Mr. Jung.

"You can't be like that. It can only destroy Krystal. ", Said Jessica.

"You don't understand anything, Soo Yeon. ", Said Mr. Jung.

"I'm her eomma. ", Replied Jessica with eyes that were already glazed.

"If you are eomma, then you will not let your child not know who her biological father is. ", Said Mr. Jung leaves immediately from his seat.

"Mr. Jung, we will separate them without the need for matchmaking. ", Answered Yuri who immediately stood up from her seat.

"Your time is only 1 week. ", Replied Mr. Jung immediately opened the door to Jessica's house.

"We can do it, Sica. ", Said Yuri while hugging Jessica.

Eotteohgehae. . . .