Episode 7

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

I saw Eomma enter the house and stomped into the room. I played down the television and heard a little conversation from Eomma and Appa in the room.

"Yuri. Can you not go to the office to be home while I'm away? "

" Wae? "

" I want you to look after Krystal. "

What for? Is he grown up? "

" What for? "

" . . "

" What are you asking for? I ask you to look after Krystal and what are you asking for? What really is on your mind? "

" Sica ~ ya. "

" Have you turned into that man? Love your work more than your child? "

Eomma's voice has been heard unclear, I decided to move to my room and rest. I lay my body and looked at my cellphone screen.

Ting ...

* New Message:

K. Taeyeon: Why are you still online? You should sleep.

Me: * typing *

K. Taeyeon: Stop typing and rest. Tomorrow I will enter as your music lecturer.

Me: Jinjja ?!

K. Taeyeon: Ne.

My face turned red and I felt very enthusiastic. I did not understand what made me so enthusiastic, I was increasingly unable to stop thinking about him. I know what it's like to fall in love and it shouldn't be this great, even my first love isn't like this.

I woke up from the bed and looked at the contents of my wardrobe. Like wanting to date, I choose the best clothes to go to campus tomorrow.

Wait, should I look mature or ...?

Krystal POV End

The next morning, Jessica knocked on the door of Krystal's room, but she was surprised when Krystal opened the door and was dressed neatly. She did not believe that her child could get up early to go to college.

" Bye, eomma. See you soon. ", Said Krystal, kissing Jessica's cheek and running down the stairs.

"Soo Jung. . ", Murmured Jessica who was still surprised by Krystal's attitude.

"Krytsal. ", Said Yuri who saw Krystal running out of the house.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal who stopped her steps. for a moment.

" Where are you going ? ", Asked Yuri.

"Lecture. ", Answer Krystal.

"B-but. . . ", Yuri is also surprised by Krystal's attitude.

"Bye. ", Said Krytsal.

Meanwhile, on campus, Taeyeon was looking at some musical instruments and watching one by one. He stepped towards the black piano and tried to play it.

The sound of the piano managed to attract the attention of a pair of ears that accidentally passed the music room. Someone noticed Taeyeon from outside the room and when she would step inside, her steps. stopped. She saw a girl running towards the music room and fell silent in front of the room.

Jageun maeum moa him him doedeut Urin

hanaran geoseul midgo isseoyo

Uri hamkke haengbog mandeureoyo

Memareun sesang soge

Bichi doeneun nalkkaji;

Saranghaeyo. . .

 

"His voice is very beautiful. ", Murmured Krystal who had not blinked before watching Taeyeon.

Unknowingly being watched from behind, Krystal stepped into the room slowly. When finished singing, Taeyeon still closed his eyes and slowly opened his eyes. He is surprised to see Krystal looking at him with a smile.

"Since when were you there? ", Asked Taeyeon.

" Just. ", Answer Krystal with a smile.

"Jinjja? ", Asked Taeyeon.

"Ne. ", Answer Krystal.

"Want to try it? ", Asked Taeyeon.

Krystal put down her bag and she walked towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon shifted his seat and invited Krystal to sit next to her.

"Have you mastered it? ", Asked Taeyeon.

Krystal just nods her head and starts letting her fingers dance on the piano.

nunmuri ireoke heulleonaerimyeon

akkideon nae jageun chueokdeulmajeodo eojjeol jul molla

neomu apaseo as nohajugil yaksokhaetjiman

jasin eobseul ttae,

gakkeum sumsorirado deullyeojugil

Taeyeon fell silent when he heard Krystal singing, he felt familiar with that voice.

hagopeun mari manhado

nan maldo mot hago ...

da gwaenchantago seororeul dallaego apahaesseo

da doedollimyeon urine haengbokhagiman haesseo

nochi motago isseo

Both of them are now singing and very animating the song that was sung. The atmosphere of the music room seemed calm and beautiful with both voices.

nunmuri ireoke heulleonaerimyeon

akkideon nae jageun chueokdeulmajeodo eojjeol jul molla

neomu apaseo seo nohajugil yaksokhaetjiman jakku neat

ttaen ...

chameul su eobsi himdeul ttaen ...

" ireokerado gakkeum sumsorirado deullyeojugir. ", Both ended the song and their eyes met each other.

Deg. . .

Accidentally, both of their hands met in the piano keys. Silence covered both of them, but not with Krystal's heartbeat which beat so fast that it felt very noisy.

"Op ... what ...", murmured Krystal.

Taeyeon just fell silent and still looked at Krystal, while Krystal was downcast with her face reddened.

On the other hand, a pair of eyes still looked at the two, with uncertain feelings. Her footsteps. walked back and left the room.

"Ms. Tiffany. ", Said a student when he entered Tiffany's study room.

"Ne. ", Tiffany replied.

"Is there no class today? ", Asked the student.

"Please give this assignment to the others, I will enter soon. ", Tiffany replied.

"Ne. ", Said the student.

Taeyeon, what's in your mind?