Episode 15

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

To be honest, I miss him a lot. Now I can look at him closely and I feel like I want to vent all my problems with him. But, my heart holds back that, I'm nobody for him.

"What's wrong, Krystal? "

" Ani. "

" You're like saving something. "

I can only smile and still shake my head. After a long journey, I felt familiar with the streets around me.

"Oppa. "

" Ne. "

Where are we going? "

" We will be somewhere. "

" Where ? "

He stopped the car and I saw a fairly large building with a sea background.

"Let's go in. "

I followed his footsteps. into the building and I still couldn't stop showing my admiration for the building.

"Oppa. "

" In the past, I bought this mansion to spend time with my family. But I failed to make it all happen. "

His voice was heard along with the waves and the sea breeze. I looked at his face staring straight at the sea.

"Krystal, maybe this sounds weird and shouldn't be. "

I digest the words with a confused face.

"Krystal, mianhae. "

" Wae? "

" I feel like you have become a part of me. Do you feel the same way? "

"Oppa, nado mianhae. I don't know when that happens, when my mind continues to be filled with you. It all starts with one or two thoughts. However, every day is always increasing. "

" Do you feel the same way? "

" Ne. "

" Saranghae. "

The beat of my heart seemed to stop hearing that. My face turned red and my body was frozen.

"Saranghae, oppa. "

" Mwo? "

" A-ani. "

" Oppa. . "

" Ne. "

Nado saranghae,

Krystal POV End

Sun has begun to fade, Yuri has just arrived at home, She saw Jessica sitting on the porch of the house.

"What's wrong with her? She doesn't usually sit on the porch of the house. ", Murmured Yuri.

Yuri stepped on his feet and approached Jessica.

"Sica ~ ya. ", Said Yuri.

Jessica's gaze seemed empty and she just looked straight ahead.

"Sica, wae? ", Asked Yuri.

"I'm just waiting for Krystal. ", Replied Jessica.

"Wait inside, later you can get sick if it's outside like this. ", Yuri said.

"Yul, what if my worries have really happened? ", Asked Jessica.

"About Krystal and Taeyeon? ", Asked Yuri.

"Ne. ", Replied Jessica.

"Sica. ", Murmured Yuri who immediately hugged Jessica.

"I still can't accept if that happens. ", Said Jessica.

"Maybe we should talk about this to Krystal. ", Said Yuri.

Silence covered both of them at dusk at that time. At the same time Krystal has just returned from Taeyeon's private mansion.

"Eomma, appa. ", Said Krystal who was amazed to see her parents on the porch of the house.

"Soo Jung ~ ah. ", Murmured Jessica.

"You'd better go inside, I'll try to talk about this to Krystal. ", Said Yuri.

Jessica obeyed Yuri's words. While Krystal starts to be surprised when Yuri approaches him.

"What happened to Eomma? ", Ask Krystal.

"There is something I want to convey to you, Krystal. ", Said Yuri.

" About ? ", Ask Krystal.

"How to fight for the love that you have today. ", Answered Yuri.

"Do you mean? ", Ask Krystal.

Yuri POV

She is not my biological child, she is not from my flesh, but I have to replace her biological father after all.

"Do you know what it's like to love someone in silence? "

" Mwo? "

" When you have to keep your love alone. You can never show it for one or two things. "

" . . . "

" That's how I love your eomma. I never had the courage to reveal the most beautiful things in my life because my father never agreed to that. "

" Appa ... "

" If that happens to you someday, I want you to survive and be able to pass it. Fight for your love if you believe in it. "

" I've been fighting for it. "

" Jinjja? "

" I don't want to deter you like my father is blocking me. I know it doesn't taste good, but one thing you must hold, you must be prepared to be disappointed with your choice someday. "

" Ready to be disappointed? "

" When we start something, then at that time we must be prepared to be disappointed. Whatever it is, Krystal. "

" . . "

" We want the best for you, Krystal. "

Gomawo, appa.