Episode 25

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

She remembers this date, did Jessica tell her? My eyes were not focused on the gift she gave, but on her face. I want to even really want to hug her as my child right now.

"W-wae? "

My feelings are now mixed, there are wounds mixed with happiness because I can see my child back. My eyes began to feel runny and my hands trembled when I took a present from her.

"Gomawo, S-soo ..."

"......"

"Gomawo, Krystal. "

I feel unable to imagine what if she knew the truth. Her face was filled with a smile that was so excited. Her smile seemed to require me to open the gift she gave me.

A jacket?

" Happy Birthday, Taengo. I give you this, so you don't feel cold when you go home. "

" Gomawo, Sica-ya. "

" Do you like it? "

" Ne. Gomawo, Krystal. "

" I chose it because I know that in the future there will be a change of season, so I hope you can use the jacket. "

" G-gumawo. "

A few hours later

After we had lunch together, I chose to take her to the park. The cool air in the city park at least makes my mind lessen.

"Krystal ..."

"Ne. "

" What are the things you miss most from your childhood? "

" . ... "

I looked at her face, which was looking straight ahead.

"I really miss when Appa hugs me every time. "

I can only smile a little and pay attention to her face.

"Appa always hugs me when we play, when I'm going to sleep, at any time. I feel I miss that now. "

" Have you never got it again? "

" I feel there is something different from the appa now. I don't know his hug. "

My heart was truly devastated by her words. In fact, she can realize if Jessica is currently with another man.

"Krystal. "

" Ne. "

I hugged her and closed my eyes.

"O-oppa. "

My feelings are different now, I really feel a deep longing as a father to his child.

"W-wae? "

" I miss you, Soo Jung. "

" Ya, why did you call me like that? "

" I want to call you like the first time I know you. "

I can feel her returning my arms right now.

"Do you want to know one thing? "

" Ne. "

" Your hug feels the same as Appa's hug in childhood. "

Again, my heart was broken again hearing her words. My eyes began to glaze over.

"It might be true that a girl's first love is to her father and they will look for someone who is the same as their father. I found that figure in you. "

I can only tighten my arms, while not knowing how my heart is at this time, maybe there are only small pieces that are very fragile.

I will never let you go, Soo Jung. . .

Taeyeon POV End

On the other hand, Jessica was still in the family room and suddenly Yuri came to sit next to her. Yuri put his arms around Jessica and rubbed her head.

"Mianhae, Sica. I can't do much. "

" It's okay, Yul. This is all because of my mistake. "

" Not entirely your fault. You did the best at that time. "

" I just don't know how to deal with the appa at this time. "

Jessica leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder and she still looked towards the television.

"We can go through all this before we arrive at the appa decision. "

" I hope so. "

" I will try even more to be a good appa for Soo Jung. "

" Mianhae I can't give you bloodline. "

" You don't need to think about that, for me Soo Jung is like my own child. I even with her since he was little. "

" Gomawo, Yul. "

Yuri really didn't sue Jessica to fulfill his father's wishes. Yuri really appreciated Jessica's decision.

Evening . . .

Taeyeon drove Krystal back home, even this time Taeyeon waited until Krystal came into the house. When going into the house, Krystal had to hold back her steps and she turned her body to look at Taeyeon. However, at the same time Jessica suddenly opened the door of her house and she saw Taeyeon in front of her house.

"S-sica. ", Thought Taeyeon who was surprised to see Jessica out of the house.

"Come in, Soo Jung. ", Said Jessica.

"Ne, eomma. ", Answer Krystal.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon with a gloomy face. Taeyeon focused his gaze towards Jessica and he sighed slowly. Before long, Jessica closed the door of her house and left Taeyeon alone.

"Good rest, Soo Jung. ", Said Taeyeon before leaving Krystal's house.

Meanwhile, behind the door, Jessica closed her eyes and leaned against the door. Finally, she now witnessed the closeness of her child and ex-husband.

"Eomma ...", Krystal approached Jessica who was still standing at the door of the house.

"Ne. ", Replied Jessica.

"There is one thing I want to talk to you about. ", Said Krystal.

"Wae? ", Asked Jessica.

Krystal invited Jessica to sit in the living room and she looked at Jessica very seriously.

"The man who escorted me was Taeyeon oppa. He is my teacher. ", Said Krystal.

"N-ne. ", Jessica's body began to tremble when she heard Krystal's words.

"I don't know whether I'm wrong or not, but I also can't avoid it if I like it. ", Krystal said words that had been worried by Jessica.

"W-wae? ", Murmured Jessica.

"He really is like the man that Eomma wants, prioritizing the family, having enough time for me. ", Answer Krystal.

"Jinjja? ", Jessica's voice is now weakening.

"Ne. In fact, he once bought a mansion to spend time with his small family. ", Said Krystal.

Now it's not only Taeyeon's heart that was destroyed by Krystal's innocent attitude. Jessica also felt her heart was broken into pieces.

"Are you happy with him? ", Asked Jessica.

"Ne. I not only feel happy, I feel comfortable with him. ", Answer Krystal.

"I don't want to part with her. "

Jessica's tears seemed unstoppable, her eyes began to glaze over and she embraced Krystal at that time.

"E-omma. ", Krystal was surprised when Jessica hugged her.

Jessica couldn't help crying and it made Krystal even more surprised.

Mianhae, Soo Jung ~ ah. . . .