Episode 21

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

I saw Appa hugging Eomma in the family room. I can hear eomma's cry. I accidentally turned my eyes to the window and I saw someone just come out of the house and get into the car.

"Appa. "

" Soo Jung. "

" Wae? "

" A-ani. "

My footsteps stepped closer to them and I watched Eomma who was downcast while wiping her tears.

"What happened? "

" Nothing, Soo Jung. "

" Eomma, wae? "

She didn't answer me and just looked down.

"Soo Jung, for the past few days, we ask that you don't travel first. "

" Wae? "

" Just a few days ahead. "

I just paused and looked at Eomma. I don't know what is happening until Appa asks me to be home in the near future.

Krystal POV End's

It has been two days gone by, Jessica didn't allow Krystal to leave the house, she didn’t go to the office and didn't even have the appetite to eat. Jessica thought of her father's words that would match Krystal with others. Jessica understands that if it hurts Krystal, she understands right now that Krystal is very close to Taeyeon.

"Tae, will you promise me? "

" For? "

" To look after the girl you are currently loving. "

" Of course, Jessica. "

Instantly Jessica closed her eyes and she was still thinking how to best end everything. The hour hand keeps moving and Jessica is still thinking of ways to separate Taeyeon and Krystal.

"I don't want to meet you, Taeng. ", Murmured Jessica.

The hardness of Jessica's intention to no longer meet Taeyeon seemed to be shaken because of this. His little heart continued to rebel asking him to meet his ex-husband.

drrt ... drrt ...

* New Message *

Appa: How? Krystal already knows everything?

The short message forced Jessica to make a faster decision. She left her room and decided to meet his ex-husband.

"Wae? "

" I want to meet Taeyeon. "

" JINJJA ?! "

" Ne. "

" W-wae? "

" I don't know how to deal with this problem. I am tired. "

" Sica, have you thought about everything? "

" Ne, Sunny. I know maybe Taeyeon won't accept everything. "

" What about Krystal? "

" I-I will ask Taeyeon not to say anything to Krystal. "

" Sica ~ ya. . . "

" I'm on my way to meet him. "

" You can certainly get through this. "

" Gomawo, Sunny. "

Jessica drove her car to Taeyeon's private home. Upon arrival Jessica in front of Taeyeon's house, the house guard immediately approached Jessica.

"Miss. ", Said the house keeper.

"Annyeong, is Taeyeon there? ", Asked Jessica.

"Mianhae, he is in the mansion. ", Answer the house keeper.

"Mansion? ", Asked Jessica.

"Ne. ", Answer the house keeper.

Jessica was silent because she did not know if Taeyeon had a mansion.

"Don't you know the mansion? ", Ask the house keeper.

"A-ani. ", Replied Jessica.

"Wait a minute, I'll write the address for you. ", Said the house keeper.

Jessica waited for the house keeper to think since when Taeyeon bought the mansion.

"This is, Miss. ", The house keeper gave me a piece of paper containing the address of the mansion.

"Gomawo. ", Replied Jessica.

"Ne. Be careful Miss. ", Said the house keeper.

Jessica immediately left for Taeyeon's private mansion. During the trip, Jessica was accompanied by a very beautiful view and she felt very calm when she saw the scenery.

Hours later, Jessica stopped the car in front of the gate of a mansion and the two house security guards immediately approached Jessica's car.

"Good afternoon, miss. ", Said the security guard.

"Is Taeyeon inside? ", Asked Jessica.

"What is the need for, Miss? ", Asked another security guard.

"I want to meet him. ", Replied Jessica.

"Fine, wait a moment, Miss. ", Said the security guard.

The security guard opened the mansion's gate and invited Jessica in. One of them drove Jessica to the mansion. When stepping into the mansion, Jessica was really made stunned by the interior in the room.

Jessica POV

I saw her sitting on the balcony facing out. I asked the security guard not to tell Taeyeon.

"You never change. "

My one sentence was able to make him turn his body around.

"Always like a calm and quiet atmosphere. "

" S-sica. "

" How long have you been hiding here? "

" H-How is that? "

I stepped closer to him and he moved from his chair.

"I never even knew you had a mansion as comfortable as this. "

‘ I-II... "

" There is something I want to talk about with you. "

" Mianhae, if I don't tell you about this mansion. Actually, this mansion has been around since we were together. I bought it as our five-year wedding gift. "

" M-mwo? "

" I want to spend a lot of time with you and Soo Jung in this mansion. I chose this place because I'm sure you will feel comfortable with the scenery around here. "

Taeng. . .

"Mianhae if I don't have enough time to give this mansion to you. "

" Taeng. ... "

" Take a moment with me. "

His foot stepped and took me to a room on the top floor. He opened the door of the room and how surprised I was when I saw several paintings of our family photos. He also placed several statues that could be used as my clothing business model.

"This is the solution to my request so you don't need to work. "

I don't know what I feel, I'm really surprised and want to cry right now.

"I never allow anyone to enter this room. Because I want you to be the first to enter this room. Even after we split up, I'm still waiting until the time that answers when you will enter this room. "

Wae?

"Jessica, mianhae. If 15 years ago, I never made you happy in the slightest. "

My heart really can't stop calling his name anymore. Even I want to hug him now. I can no longer dodge if my current little heart seems to be asking me to love him again.

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to bring you back to remember that painful period. "

Mianhae, Tae. . .