Episode 11

[ENGLISH VERSION] : My boy(daddy)friend

Exactly a week after he left for New York, Jessica returned to Korea with an uncertain feeling. She walked ahead of her personal assistant to her private car that had been waiting at the airport lobby.

"Good afternoon Mrs ..."

" Kwon Yuri's office. ", Jessica cut off her personal driver's greetings, and went straight into the car.

Jessica's personal driver rushed to take Jessica to Yuri's office. During the trip, Jessica just stared out the window like thinking about something.

"I don't think this is their fault either, even you can't block them, it will alert Krystal. "

" You have to be able to, like you accept the fact that Krystal has forgotten her biological father. "

Arriving at Yuri's office, Jessica immediately got out of the car and walked quickly to Yuri's work. From the glass of his room, Yuri had seen his wife walk very fast towards him and he immediately left his chair.

"What's with the girl? ", Murmured Yuri as he walked towards the door of his office.

"Yuri ~ ya. ", Jessica said, opening the door to Yuri's work room.

"Have you come home? Why don't you ask me to pick you up? ", Asked Yuri.

" Forget it. I want to talk seriously about you. ", Replied Jessica.

"Sit down. ", Said Yuri.

Jessica sat on the couch and she closed her eyes.

"Wae? ", Asked Yuri.

"Yul, is there something strange while I'm away? ", Asked Jessica.

"What do you mean? ", Yuri looks confused by Jessica's question.

"Is there something strange with Krystal? ", Asked Jessica.

" There is no. She left and went home as usual. ", Answered Yuri.

"Did you take him to campus? ", Asked Jessica.

"A few days I drove her, then in a few days she went with her campus friends. ", Answered Yuri.

"Campus friends? ", Asked Jessica who cornered her view on Yuri.

"Yes. Yeri. They played at home several times. ", Answered Yuri.

Jessica was a little relieved to hear Yuri's answer and she sighed.

"Wae? Wae? What is bothering you? ", Asked Yuri.

"Sooyoung told me if Krystal was close to a man. ", Replied Jessica.

"Ya, leave it alone, she is a teenager who really feels that way. ", Said Yuri.

"Yul, you have to know who that man is. ", Said Jessica while supporting her face.

"Nugu? ", Asked Yuri.

Jessica sighed and she felt a dilemma. She did not know whether Yuri had to know that or not.

"Sica ~ ya. ", Said Yuri.

"Taeyeon. ", Replied Jessica.

"Nugu? ", Asked Yuri.

" My ex-husband. ", Replied Jessica.

Yuri's eyes were wide open, his body was frozen to hear Jessica's answer. He does not believe what Jessica said.

" Eotteohgehae, Yul? ", Asked Jessica while massaging her temples.

" How did it happen ? ", Asked Yuri.

"If I know, I can't ask you. ", Replied Jessica.

"Even I have never met your ex-husband. ", Said Yuri.

"Yul ...", murmured Jessica.

"What if we tell Krystal? ", Asked Yuri.

" I can not. ", Replied Jessica.

"Wae? ", Asked Yuri.

"Sooyoung told me if it would hit Krystal. I don't want Krystal to feel like that. " Jessica replied.

"Sica, mianhae. Did Krystal really forgotten about her father? ", Asked Yuri.

"I think yes. She only thinking you are his biological father. ", Replied Jessica.

Yuri fell silent and he tried to find the right solution.

Meanwhile, Krystal is silent in her room and looks out the window. Not long after, she opened her notebook and took a pen.

I don't understand my heart, my mind

may even be so

I don't know since when, I don't know how we started

you and me, without anyone knowing

that my heart is pounding.

Someone who is charming like you

You are always by my side

I can laugh, even in difficult days

Because you are always there.

I tried to stand in front of you

It feels awkward but will you hold my hand?

Even the habit of remembering you, I don't know how to throw it away.

It's the first time, I'm so nervous.

First like, I want to have your heart.

I waited very long today

I hope you will be mine

I thank you, because you hold my hand beside you.

When writing beautiful words in her book, Krystal doesn't stop smiling and occasionally she stares at her cellphone screen with a selfiewith Taeyeon.

"Oppa. "

" Ne. "

" Gomawo. "

" Wae? "

" You've accompanied me to lunch and always listen to my story. "

" I can't forget his smile ", thought Krystal.

drrt drrt ...

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yeoboseyo"

"Ne, oppa. "

" Do you have an event this afternoon? "

" Nothing. Wae? "

" Do you want to come with me? "

Where? "

" I'll tell you later. "

" Ne. "

" Annyeong. "

Krystal closed her notebook and hurried to leave the house. With a casual look, Krystal stepped out of the house and headed to where she used to meet Taeyeon.

Moments later, Jessica arrived at home and she didn't find Krystal. She thought hard where her daughter left, not usually Krystal when the house was empty.

Taeyeon POV

The clock in my hand doesn't stop moving, I'm still waiting for her where we usually meet. I do not know whether I interfere with her vacation time or not, I just want to invite her to see the other side of this beautiful life.

"Oppa. "

That voice, she has come.

"Mianhae, have you been long? "

" Ani. I just arrived. "

My lips are always reflex when I see her smiling, the same smile that made me fall in love exactly 20 years ago.

No, not still trapped in the past space. I just, remember the beautiful things that have been a part of my life.

A few moments later . . .

" We have arrived. "

" You took me to the orphanage? "

" Come in. You will understand. "

I could feel there was doubt in his steps., but it made me even more want to show a different side to his life.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kim. "

" Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Park. "

" We have been waiting for you. "

" Ne. Mianhae, because I'm late. "

Mrs. Park is the head of this orphanage, I knew her when he gave me a warm tea while sitting in front of the orphanage. It was winter and I was having a fight with Jessica. I just stayed in front of the orphanage and Mrs. Park gave me a cup of warm tea.

"Sit here. "

" Ne, gomawo. "

Today I took the time to come to see a small program made by children in the orphanage.

"Do you visit here often? "

" Not too often. "

In the middle of the event, my eyes accidentally looked at her and I found her so touched by the songs that were sung by the children.

"Krystal. "

" Ah, ne. "

" Gomawo. "

" Mwo? "

" You have accompanied me. "

" Nado gomawo. You showed me something very beautiful. "

" Ya! Hyung, I will attend my son's program at school. "

" Ne. "

" Do you want to come? "

" Ani. "

" Hyung, mianhae. If only you were still with Jessica noona, surely now you also feel that. "

Mianhae, Soo Jung. . .